Class of 2010!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Engel der Musik
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:57 am
This is my first year of High School and I've got 3 more years till graduation. So come all ye who will graduate in 2010, and discuss your feelings and tell us your story. Any story will do. What was the highlight of the day? Week? Month?  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:14 pm
I love high school! You hear so many freshmen say they hate it, but it's not all that bad. The highlight of my day was definitely getting extra credit points for laughing in class.  

The Popetator
Crew

blarghblah
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:37 pm
I'm a freshman and actually I thought I was going to hate this year so much since all of my good friends went to a different school then me. But actually I made so many friends this year because of my Japanese and Choir class that I'm actually very happy and proud of myself. That was basically the highlight of my year. That and getting chosen to go to Japan this summer with 19 other of my Japanese class friends for 2 and a half weeks. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:02 pm
i was terrified going to a dif. school, i thought i'd be put in totally different classes then my friends, but turns out i'm with most of my friends in most of my classes. and when i'm not....I've made new friends! heart

high school has its up and downs i'm sure....but it's gonna be one hell of a trip!  

AlucardsNoLifeQueen

Russian_Lyricist

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:15 pm
Heck yes!

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:06 am
High school is actually pretty fun. I thought it was going to be hell but boy was i wrong!  

Engel der Musik
Crew

momocute

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:21 pm
love high school

the foods are s**t but the boys r sooooo hot !  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:27 pm
yeh, but we got good food @ my school
>>>The boyz are hot, but overly immature.... crying  

AlucardsNoLifeQueen

JoshMan101

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:23 pm
The highlight of my day was hillarious. There was pretty much a "Nerd Fight." This one kid wanted to dump this other kid's bookbag, and he wasn't having it. The kid whose bookbag was gonna be flipped hit the kid doing the flipping, and then put him in a head-lock.
The one kid denied being hit, and the substitute teacher went up to him and said in his face in the most hillarious way, "Barry, you just had a fist in your face."  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:59 pm
The highlight of my day was getting into a fist fight with this kid named Josh. He was my friend until I punched him in the face... but he started it! ... ******** c**t! .... stressed  

Engel der Musik
Crew

AlucardsNoLifeQueen

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:45 pm
highlight of my day: um....getting to play with an open flame in science??? sweatdrop
(my school is duller than hell, I know. But hey, i live in the land of corn and cows, so what do you expect?) gonk  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:02 am
Highlight of the day... Not going to school today and being on the internet. wink

Russian_Lyricist

AlucardsNoLifeQueen

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:29 pm
russian_lyracist
Highlight og the day... Not going to school today and being on the internet. wink

NOT FAIR  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:29 pm
i own  

CaptinTayTay

AlucardsNoLifeQueen

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:38 pm
man, today sucked! i pulled a muscle in my upper leg or something and the pain comes and goes...and when it's there it's bad. So i was in gym today.....and it didn't hurt while i was running, but i went out on the track and then it started acting up. my friend and i sat down (he was worried about me, he's so sweet 3nodding ) and then my teacher caught us sitting, and started yelling at us. I told him i couldn't walk very well and needed to take a break. He said that I was running just fine, I didn't think he'd believe me if i told him the pain came and went, so i shut up.....but it pissed me off, i think the whole class has lost track privlages because of me. But i was sitting for a reason, other's were sitting other places doing nothing..... scream I intended to get back up and walk later. But I got up anyway and limped all of gym class. I hate that guy!!!!!!! scream

GYM CLASS IS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!

#22-shove for jesus!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces