Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Naruto Yaoi Guild
You know you are addicted to Naruto yaoi when... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

C h i p p y

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:13 pm
You know you are addicted to Naruto and/or yaoi when...

1. When your sister comes home, complaining that her boyfriend gave her a hickey and she bitched out at him and now they are in a fight, you instantly think of this fic you read that day with the same situation and suggest he handle it 'like Iruka did'
((The above actually happened to me last night. sweatdrop ))
2. When you see two boys duking it out in the halls, you tell them to shut the hell up and just relise their love for one another and kiss and make up. (this may or may not include suggesting sex, depeneding on how bold you are)
3. You have veiwed EVERY fanfic / drawing of your OTP. EVERY one.
4. You find the smallest things amusing. Like putting a hotdog in a bun. Or your finger through a donut hole. And oddly enough, can relate to your favorite pairing.
5. You did a school essay on why your favorite pairing makes sense.
6. You have a collection of voodoo dolls made for people who have badmouthed your OTP.
7. You have written something about a pairing or yaoi in general on a article of clothing, notebook, or just plain old tatooed it on your skin.
8. The first thing that comes to mind when you heard the word 'Hotdog' is yaoi.
9. You constantly wear your Naruto ninja headband everyday, everywhere.
((^Guilty. sweatdrop I wear it around my neak. People think it is a neaklace. 0____0))
10. When you see a picture of a boy and girl kissing, you think "Ew. A boy kissing a girl. That is DISGUSTING!"
11. You have probrobly a entire library load of Doujinshi loaded onto your computor, and veiw them everyday
12. You have converted people to loving yaoi.
13. You have tried to convince a male friend of yours to kiss another male friend... beacuse they resemble your favorite pairing.
14. You have SUCCEEDED in convincing a male friend of your to kiss another male friend... beacuse they resemble your favorite pairing.
15. For your birthday, you demand yaoi or Naruto merchandise.
16. Every song can and will be linked to a pairing.
17. Everything in the word can and will be linked to yaoi.
((^ this is my motto.))
18. If you are a girl... you truely belive you are a gay man at heart... but stuck in a woman's body.
((^guilty! My mom thinks so too. 0_____0))
19. You have bought action figures / plushies of your favorite pairing... to make them go in suggesting positions.
20. You have dubbed random items such as waterbottled after your favorite pairings... to make them go in suggesting positions.
21. You have written enough fanfiction to create a novel.
22. You are known in school as that weird kid who likes boys kissing
23. You have watched Brokeback mountain 15 times... crying each time....... beacuse it reminded you of your favorite pairing.
24. You like to cast movie couples as your favorite pairings... and imagine them in the movie.
25. You dream about yaoi like it is your job.

... Well... anyone else?

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:08 pm
Well, I'm guilty of these ones...
26. You spend all your free time reading about your favorite pairing of the moment, discussing your favorite pairing of the moment, looking at fanart of your favorite pairing on the moment, or drawing your favorite pairing of the moment. The rest of your time is spent daydreaming about it.
27. You feel guilty with how often you bring up the subject with your not-as-enthusiastic friends.  

retice

C h i p p y

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:16 pm
Augh! I just came up with more! gonk

28. You have named a pet of yours after your favorite character
29. You have had your action figure / plushie of a character star in a school movie project
30. Even your teachers know what Naruto is, since you pretty much make referance to it in every project and homework assignment you humanly possibly can.

I am guilty of numbers 29 and 30. sweatdrop I put Kankuro in my 'Sunagakure guide to crossing the desset'. The comment I recived back from my teacher was 'God Sarah. Only you could fins some way to associate Anime with the muslim religion and Africa.'

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:31 pm
Ahah, one more:

31. You get very defensive when the word 'f**' is thrown around, or somebody disses homosexuals in general, despite not being homosexual yourself.

Very guilty of that one. People assume I'm a lesbian. rolleyes  

retice

Kereneko

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:36 pm
Ahem.. well Ive done all those but #1 and #6 (almost have though....)

Its sad.. oh and I havent seen brokeback mountain.. yet  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:23 pm
How about: When you talk about how much you love your favorite Naruto guy your friend tells you you need help and you are perfectly aware that you need help but you don't want it. mrgreen (this happened to me the other day when I was talking about Gaara sweatdrop )

And I posted this in the "Big list of Gaian Stereotypes" Thread. I present to you: The Stereotypical YAOI FANGIRL!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Like HI!!! I like Yaoi, thats when two bois smex because it's HAWT!!! If you don't like it then F*** OFF. Check out my profile where you can find my 500 pics of bishis smexin OMG I just got the Gravitaiton boxset yesterday and its teh uber-hawtness. My OTP's are, HikaruKaoru, and SoubiRitsuka and YukiSuichi, and SasuNaru. If you don't like my OTP's then you can go to Hell. I've never even read Naruto, I just read the doujins. I think Sasuke is like so SMEXEH and he should smex Naruto... come chat with me I'll let you be my uke "  

Ciceros_Cupcake_Republic

ElvenMutt

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:31 pm
hmm....lets see...

# 4 <------(lol, my friends and I mess around alot doin' that kinda of stuff- just for the hell of it ^^)
# 16
# 19
# 20
# 24
# 25!
# 26!!!! (especially the drawing and daydreaming part!)

(I would do #9 if I could afford a real headband.... sweatdrop )

Daydreaming!! I think non-stop about it...yep  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:49 pm
32. When you think of sauce.... You add "kay" to it.... and then poor it in a bowl of ramen... "Sauce on fishcakes."

33. When someone asks you what yaoi is... You go on for an hour disturbing people with details on your OTP and such.

34. You continually convince your male friends that they are gay even though they say they are straight.

35. When you hear the word "bonding" you think of bondage.

36. You own bondage equipment. (Ex. leash and collar, yaoi paddle, handcuffs)

37. You're willing to cosplay and ask a friend to cosplay with you and make a hinted video to post on YouTube.

38. You have a YouTube account will tons of Naruto yaoi AMVs you made or that you have seen.

39. When you hear the comment, "Sasuke is so gay." You agree and say that he is gay with Naruto.

40. You get mad at any homophobic fangirl who can't get the yaoi hints and you try desperately to make her see it your way.

41. Even your parents know you like yaoi and they're already immuned to it.

42. You have told your teacher(s) what yaoi is.... proudly.

43. You have a MySpace, LiveJournal, and/or email address.... dedicated to an OTP.

44. You can put two guys together (and say they're gay for each other) in any movie whether they are straight, have a girlfriend, or are married.

45. You claim that all men are gay... They just use women as a cover-up reason.

((I think that's it for now.... sweatdrop ))

Selena_Kurashina

4,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Kereneko

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:21 am
Selena_Kurashina
32. When you think of sauce.... You add "kay" to it.... and then poor it in a bowl of ramen... "Sauce on fishcakes."

33. When someone asks you what yaoi is... You go on for an hour disturbing people with details on your OTP and such.

34. You continually convince your male friends that they are gay even though they say they are straight.

35. When you hear the word "bonding" you think of bondage.

36. You own bondage equipment. (Ex. leash and collar, yaoi paddle, handcuffs)

37. You're willing to cosplay and ask a friend to cosplay with you and make a hinted video to post on YouTube.

38. You have a YouTube account will tons of Naruto yaoi AMVs you made or that you have seen.

39. When you hear the comment, "Sasuke is so gay." You agree and say that he is gay with Naruto.

40. You get mad at any homophobic fangirl who can't get the yaoi hints and you try desperately to make her see it your way.

41. Even your parents know you like yaoi and they're already immuned to it.

42. You have told your teacher(s) what yaoi is.... proudly.

43. You have a MySpace, LiveJournal, and/or email address.... dedicated to an OTP.

44. You can put two guys together (and say they're gay for each other) in any movie whether they are straight, have a girlfriend, or are married.

45. You claim that all men are gay... They just use women as a cover-up reason.

((I think that's it for now.... sweatdrop ))

Once again... Ive doe all those WTF? Im insane...  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:45 am
46. All you do when you are at home is sit on the computer and roleplay/read/write about/draw your favorate OTP.
(GUILTY!)
47. You watch the parts of the anime where it's suggesting yaoi, over and over again.
48. Your roleplays/fanfictions include at LEAST 2 smex scenes per page...
49. You are constantly trying to come up with the latest crack pairing.  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

C h i p p y

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:58 am
Disturbing Tale Teller

47. You watch the parts of the anime where it's suggesting yaoi, over and over again.
48. Your roleplays/fanfictions include at LEAST 2 smex scenes per page...

... sweatdrop Guilty as charged! ((though not per page. Let's just say, constantly! Beaucse sex is just not sex until it is desribed in full detail, which probrobly takes a good 2 pages!))

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:02 pm
Let me see... I'm guilty of...

#41... kind of. I'm not sure if my dad knows.

Kit_Pocket

Kit_Pocket

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:07 pm
#50. If someone makes a joke about two guys getting together and it causes a horrible mental image, you think of your OTP to conquer it.
(totally guilty of that one...)  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:08 pm
51. You've gotten a straight guy friend to like yaoi.

(I've managed to do it somehow!)

Reybii

Buddygirl

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:15 pm
52. When walking down hallways (or on the street) and you see two guys walking next to each other, you automatically think "YAOI!" Even if they're only walking. It intensifies if they shove each other,

53.You're convinced that if you think hard enough that yaoi WILL appear in the next episode/book.

54. You really, really, REALLY, want a bisexual boyfriend. Just so that you can talk about yaoi with him. (My friend has one and he LOVES Naruto yaoi. I'm so jealous.)

55. You look down when you pee/change and yell "Why couldn't I have been born with a p***s?!" (Done it while changing. I scared my friend.)

56. Hetero pairings have slowly dripped from your favorites page/links and have been replaced by yaoi insanity.

57. When you're daydreaming in class and a friend ask you what you're thinking about you answer with- "Mansex." They usually leave you alone after this.

I've done so many of these it's hard to count. ^^;

The Naruto Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces