Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight-Related Fanart
What's Your Favorite Parts In Twilight And New Moon?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draumr Kopa345

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:00 pm
What is your favorite part in Twilight and New Moon? My favorite parts in Twilight is when Edward and Bella go into the meadow and when they go and play baseball and meet James. And my favorite part in New Moon is when they meet Aro.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:00 am
I have a really twisted mind, so I liked Twilight best when Bella was being attacked by James.

In New Moon, I would probably have to say either when Edward left her, the thing with the motorcycles, or when she jumped off the cliff and saw Victoria in the water.

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

Fifii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:59 pm
my fav part of twilight is when bella tells edward she thinks he wishes he never saved her from tylers van, my fav part of new moon is emmett's response to edwards plan to hide bella when the volturi come .  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:55 am
In Twilight I'm going to go with when they go to the prom and in New Moon I absolutly love the Romeo and Juliet part when Edward whispers Romeo's words into Bella's ear.  

Copacetic Gloom

Her Sinful Fantasies

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:31 am
I agree with In_My_Broken_Heart on Twilight. I loved it when James attacked Bella

But in New Moon, I liked it best when Jacob and Bella almost kissed in her truck, that or when Bella had to meet Paul, Embry, Jered, and Sam with Jacob. That just made me giggle. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:25 pm
Whenever Edward touches Bella softly on the neck and stuff it gives me the chills and i think damn that Bella shes sooooooooo lucky!!!!!
and i guess whenever they are together  

alexajizelle

amilliapagusis

Shy Conversationalist

1,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:14 am
Twilight favoite part will have to be the very end like the eploge

New moon favorite part would have to be when edward flips out when most of his family decided that bella shoud be a vampire  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:48 pm
I agree with Draumr Kopa345 the meadow was my favorite part in Twilight
In New moon my favorite part when Jake sneaked into Bellas room
and when they g2 Italy  

niecerpiecer

Twilight-Related Fanart

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items