Harvest Moon?! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vintage Indie

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:57 am
User Image

Ok, ok: Who here has ANY Harvest Moon Game? I have 3 of em'! 3nodding So, if you do have one...what is your favourite game of HM; character; your character's spouse; or anything else you wanna show-off about!

Here's Mine:
~Harvest Moon: More Friends Of Mineral Town~
~Ashlynne Burne~
~Gray! He's so adorable and KAWAII! I'd love him in the RL!~
~My Dog Loves Me! I Try EveryDay To Cook The Chickens-to little success-! I also have a daughter called Angel. Who can't do anything but talk and run around in a square eek

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:06 am
lol. I like Harvest moon too. I have the first game, but i allways loose my saved games, so I have to begind from the begining.

I have the game cube game too, but how do I play it?  

W0M4N1Z3R

Vintage Indie

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:42 pm
No Idea. I only have PS2 and GBA. And computer. So...  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:15 am
ScarletteGypsy
No Idea. I only have PS2 and GBA. And computer. So...

To your PC? Waow, sounds cool!  

W0M4N1Z3R

cloudstrife821

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:18 pm
Harvest Moon Friends of mineral Town, Cholo, Karen, I have 92 Golden lumber, Complete House Extention, Barn and Chicken House Extention Complete, I'm on Year 3, All of my animals love me, My Animals are Champions, I already Shipped 1000 of every crop except Turnips ( I only shipped 965), I walked 10000 times in my pedometer, My Tools are Mythic except Fishing Rod, I have completed 9 Pages in the recipe book, Shop Master, TV Master, Karen and I have a son named Cloud, I am Friends with everybody, I reached level 231 inside the Spring Mine and 219 in Winter Mine  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:51 am
umm...no idea...can you tell me more about the game and what type is it  

heaven descender
Crew

Demonic Hunter

W0M4N1Z3R

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:41 am
cloudstrife821
Harvest Moon Friends of mineral Town, Cholo, Karen, I have 92 Golden lumber, Complete House Extention, Barn and Chicken House Extention Complete, I'm on Year 3, All of my animals love me, My Animals are Champions, I already Shipped 1000 of every crop except Turnips ( I only shipped 965), I walked 10000 times in my pedometer, My Tools are Mythic except Fishing Rod, I have completed 9 Pages in the recipe book, Shop Master, TV Master, Karen and I have a son named Cloud, I am Friends with everybody, I reached level 231 inside the Spring Mine and 219 in Winter Mine

.......... eek ............... wow.
IsnĀ“t that the game boy game?  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:06 am
i <3 harvest moon- i haven't played in so long though... i had the first one.. but my exboyfriend stole it. >.>;;
so i bought the second one.

that game is so addicting. haha  

Meridon
Crew

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

xJetAngelx

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:02 pm
THOSE GAMES ARE SO ADDICTING. I've got the PS2 and male GBA versions... my parents are too cheap to go find the FEmale versions... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:30 am
Harvest moon is such a great game  

x-shattered-x-angel-x

8,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Recyclable Raccoon

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:28 pm
My friend has a Harvest Moon GBA game...
She loves it, but I personally think it's kind of boring.
sweatdrop

Please don't hurt me..

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:28 pm
I have in terms of Harvest moon games:

A wonderful life for Game Cube and PS2
Another wonderful life for Game Cube
Magical Melody for Game Cube
Friends of Mineral Town for Game Boy Advance
More friends of Mineral town for Game boy advance.

You could say that I am a huge fan of the game.

I also have many files for each.

In "A wonderful life" for the game cube, my favorite character I made was Inuyash may the harvest goddess keep him safe. *sniff* He married Muffy with a son named Terry. Terry became an artist. (Your character dies at the end. It was sad.)

For "a wonderful life" on my PS2, I do not recall who I have, but I know I am not married.

For "another wonder life", one character I made is named Pan. She married Rock. I cannot recall their kid's name. Another character I made was Dee, and she married Gustafa. Again, I cannot recall what I named the kid. I also made a file where my character's name is Olette, and she is just about to get married to Rock.

For Magical Melodies on the game cube, again, I made many files. Both for the boy and the girl. Only one have I completed the game. The man's name was Kyo Kusanagi. He married Ann who worked at the tool shop in Flower Bud Village. His son's name was Iori Yagami. It was the best file I ever made.

For Friends of Mineral town, I must start a new file to tell you for sure who my favorite is.

For more friends of mineral town, I have to start a new file, but I want to go for Grey in terms of a husband, either Grey or Cliff.

And there you go, the lists.  

Ochru

lost~soul~kira

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:51 am
I've got a few:

Friends of Mineral Town for computer and gameboy advances
More friends of Mineral Town for GB and PC
Magical Melodies for gamecube
A Wonderful Life for GC
and a slew of the older ones on the PC

I prefer FOMT/MFOMT and MM though...

right now I'm working on getting the cursed tools...I've got over 1030000gold saved up, and I'm ending my second year in MFOMT...though I can't figure out where Gray's green heart event happens...I've got all the upgrades on the buildings...selling ability to Won, and I just got my starry night stocking hung up...

can anyone help me with the grenn heart event...I can't get the yellow heart event to activate until I get the green heart one, and its driving me crazy  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:38 pm
Ive got the male version for GBA and for PS2 - i love them ^.^ i agree -they're SO addictive! lol. but they're fun so its ok ^.^ I just love spendin all day ridin my white horse everywhere, hehe ^.^ blaugh heart  

lost_gaze

Anxious Raider

catt725
Crew

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:57 pm
Here's a list of what i have and/or had:
Had: More friends of mineral town(all my gba games were stolen)
Have: Friends of mineral town(this one i had to buy again...) my character's name is Kyo, i'm planning on marrying popouri(or however you spell it) the dog's name is Shigure-san, the horse's name is Isuzu, i'm in the second year(winter)
Have:A Wonderful Life(for gamecube) one of my character's names is... okay, i've forgotten most of that one actually... darn... i'll just start listing the games now...
Have: Another Wonderful Life(for gamecube)
Have: Harvest Moon DS
That's it for now. i'm a forgetful person sometimes and cannot recall most of my characters...  
#7- Shoving tips

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff