Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Gen's doll <3 [an adventure]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hexatone-

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:36 am
hello all tis Gen

I've undertaken a quest to create a doll for my girlfriend so she can cuddle with it whilst I am away.

I have a tad bit of sewing experience (pillows and putting the nobody design on the back of a jacket) though this'll most likely be more trickier

I'll have a schematic of the original design up soon though I will need ALOT of help to do this.

my mom though seems to not be much help idea-wise.

THE PLAN:
coming soon...

PICS:
coming soon...

SUPPORTERS AND HELPERS:
none yet...

This is an ongoing thing and me being in computer class right now I cant insert any more info so stay tuned...  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:00 pm
How cute! Good luck with your project biggrin  

Julia Pegasus

Bashful Lunatic

peachkitten

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:47 pm
good luck.

is it a plushie type doll?  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:11 pm
I keep hoping i'll see more information so i can help some....  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Hexatone-

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:48 am
peachkitten
good luck.

yes it will be ^^ it will pretty much by a chibi version of my avi without the coco, guitar, katana, G-blade and just a plain non-feathered pair of shoes. though I am including the scarf ^^ that part should be fun putting stars and spiral galaxies in it. I've also found a way to create the pilot goggles.

I'll have the detailed blue-prints soon. I'm going to use my computer to sketch them up (and my dad still needs to install photoshop.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:11 pm
GenTrigger
peachkitten
good luck.

yes it will be ^^ it will pretty much by a chibi version of my avi without the coco, guitar, katana, G-blade and just a plain non-feathered pair of shoes. though I am including the scarf ^^ that part should be fun putting stars and spiral galaxies in it. I've also found a way to create the pilot goggles.

I'll have the detailed blue-prints soon. I'm going to use my computer to sketch them up (and my dad still needs to install photoshop.)

aww cute! i cant wait to see the finished product  

peachkitten

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:37 pm
Are you planning on making yarn hair or felt hair?

I would suggest looking at the pre-made teddy bear stuff and make you dollie to fit it, esspecially if you can manage to find the hat.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:43 pm
peachkitten
GenTrigger
peachkitten
good luck.

aww cute! i cant wait to see the finished product

I agree!  

nax is back

Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas