Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
How did Katsura Kogoro travel between Kyoto and Choshuu?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:42 am
I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this into your signature.

How did this man, who was public enemy number one, just travel around from Kyoto to Choshuu, pick up Kenshin and then go back again? Would he most likely have traveled by ship, on foot, or what? Did the Isshin Shishi use any secretive methods of transportation when they had to risk crossing han borders? Did they perhaps pretend to be traveling kabuki actors?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:25 pm
I can't really answer that truthfully, but my guess is that such a large amount of people had to have had SOME way to transfer one person so secretly. Or if it wasn't secretly, the people just didn't care to realize.

I never thought about that before. People bring up such complex things sometimes it's crazy.

[That wasn't meant offensively. Believe it or not, it was actually a compliment.]

ll --SakuraKatana -- ll

250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:55 am
I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this into your signature.

Indeed, I take it as a compliment.

I think they must have disguised themselves, perhaps as traveling kabuki actors. After all, who would suspect an innocent performer? Kenshin would make an adorable onnagata.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:25 pm
Or perhaps he was disguised as just another refugee. After all, the best way to hide something is in plain sight.  

Gunr

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:05 am

Maybe. I suppose there were tons of refugees crossing han lines after their villages were ransacked. I suppose the border guards didn't think they were worth bothering about.

~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games