Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:49 pm
Forks-Casts
Brought to you by Alphie & Pel of Lexicon.

Alright, if you guys have the time to listen to these, I highly suggest it, especially (but never limited to) you Lexiconers!

And I'm going to keep this first post short because I have something to say that I desperate need to get out but I feel like I'm going to forget if I keep typing @__@

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:53 pm
Alright, so I'm listening to the cast (I forget which one) and all of a sudden I hear Alphie say she accidentally let something about New Moon slip during a party (I think the Nashville one; don't quote me on that).

Something about someone becoming a werewolf, who had not been a werewolf in New Moon.

So at first I thought, "Well, there's Quil..." but then I thought that wouldn't exactly raise much controversy. But Pel assures us that we'd be an idiot to not realize he would have eventually become a werewolf.

So, enough chatter from me.
Let's hear some theories! xD

{ maybe I can make a list of ALL the New Moon characters who aren't vampires or werewolves... }

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

-DiseaseFish-

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:51 pm
Can women be werewolves?  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:27 pm
Dorkfishy
Can women be werewolves?

I don't see why not...

Who did you have in mind?

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:01 am
The latest Forks-Cast has arrived!

Pelirroja
Two words of warning before you download it:

1. It’s a long cast, around an hour, so it is going to take awhile(15 mins DSL) to download.

2. The recording includes spoilers for Deathly Hallows and Eclipse, so if you haven’t read those books yet, we warned you ahead of time.

Now, I want to make this very clear...
If you have been feeling animosity for Edward/Jacob and complete "devotion" for Jacob/Edward, YOU MUST DOWNLOAD THIS.
I cannot emphasize the amount of gratitude I have towards Alphie and Pel for addressing this issue. The discussion's somewhere in the middle, but listen intently and rethink things over.

Also, I have to say, I also find it important to follow the following instructions:

1. Read Eclipse straight through.
2. Either read it a second time then listen to the Forks-Cast, or listen to the Forks-Cast and then re-read Eclipse.

People thought reading New Moon twice would help Jake earn more sympathy? Apply this theory to Eclipse and get back to me.

SO, without further ado, a sendspace link for the latest Twilight Lexicon Forks-Cast!

DOWNLOAD HERE  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:58 am
Dorkfishy
Can women be werewolves?
User ImageI want to believe...

Spoiler Leah in eclipse is Werewolf so yes
...that there's no such thing as a memory that's okay to forget User Image

Undead Honey Cake

Mewling Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100