Reply Naruto Guild
Kakashi's team and teammates. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orion Xerxes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:16 pm
I know that he was trained by Yondaime Hokage, one of his teammates was an Uchiha, and the other was a girl.

What were their names and what was the Uchiha like? I hope he wasn't a jerk like Sasuke......  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:39 pm
The Uchiha in kakahi's team was Uchiha Obito and i dont remember how he acted...and his other teamate was Rin or something like that she was a med nin methinks.  

Law Ninja

marshmallow of chaos

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:59 pm
Law Ninja
The Uchiha in kakahi's team was Uchiha Obito and i dont remember how he acted...and his other teamate was Rin or something like that she was a med nin methinks.

obito acts more like naruto, he's always late and he makes lame excuses for them.

Rin tis a medical ninja :]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:43 pm
marshmallow of chaos
Law Ninja

obito acts more like naruto, he's always late and he makes lame excuses for them.

Rin tis a medical ninja :]

Yeah that's how it is. And as you know Kakashi was the Sasuke in his teams group which i hope most people know.  

aznnam3dj1n

fonbebbles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:46 pm
*SPOILER*
rin and obito are the ones responsible for kakashi's sharingan.
he was like naruto-although he does die.........  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:52 pm
Wow..........So that's why Kakashi was training Sasuke more than Naruto.....how weird....... sweatdrop  

FogSage

Sasuke10

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:35 pm
If you must know Kakashi got that quote "In a ninja's world,those who violate the rules and fail to follow orders are lower than garbage. However those who do not care for and support their fellows are even lower than garbage." was from Obito.

Kakashi had a jerky attitude before because his dad, a.k.a. The White Fang who was respected as much as the great sanins,supported his fellow ninjas and headed back from an important mission that could end the war quicker, but then he was driven mad and killed himself and kakashi hated his father from then on.

Try narutochaos.com you can just download it ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:19 am
Oh yeah.....by the way.....what relation was Uchiha Obito to Sasuke and Itachi? An uncle?  

Orion Xerxes

EternalFire00

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:32 am
Alchemist Uchiha
Oh yeah.....by the way.....what relation was Uchiha Obito to Sasuke and Itachi? An uncle?
I think that's unknown, but an uncle is possible.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:28 pm
Uchiha Obito acted like Inari...on the spot, he was like Uchiha Inari XD. And then there was Rin, she "had feelings" for Obito, and she reminded me of Sakura in a lot of ways.

III-Kai-III

d0minatriX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:43 am
There is a possible relation.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:42 am
It's so sad how Obito dies. ;__; I cried so hard.

But like everybody's saying, Obito reminded me of Naruto. X3 He never gave up and he was willing to risk it all to save Rin from the bad guys.

Oh, and you can see a picture of them before the Gaiden Chapters in the one Manga Cover (when they're in the Wave Saga) with Kakashi sleeping on it!
gonk Of course, he's covering his face with his arm. -__-+ Geez, I wanna see his face!  

[~Uzumaki_Naruto~]

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:32 am
I know exactly what pic you're talking about, it's chapter 16. Kakashi's so cute on when he's sleeping heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:35 pm
Kurairu
Uchiha Obito acted like Inari...on the spot, he was like Uchiha Inari XD. And then there was Rin, she "had feelings" for Obito, and she reminded me of Sakura in a lot of ways.

Actually, it''s more likely that she liked Kakashi, as much as I find that repulsive.  

Captain Verd

darkwind shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:57 pm
Rin was like Sakura who was a fan girl stare

Obito Uchiha is like..well Naruto and Inari XD who was lazy and crap and didnt really try much.

Kakashi of course was like Sasuke..only cooler and with a covered mouth STILL  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces