Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beyblade Association

Back to Guilds

Tags: beyblade, metal fight 

Reply Beyblade Association
Beyblade national championships... for real!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is your fave blade?
dranzer ms
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
dragoon ms
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
draciel ms
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

misha80

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:27 pm
did you know that in japan you can beyblade as a sport! And that a world championship was held in New York a few years ago? You can buy regular blades from toys R us and then take them apart and costomize your own blade to be the strongest!
And there are tones of different launchers and ripcords to make sure you get the best results.
AND on top of all that the hard metal system is the coolest kind of blade ever and can spin undisturbed for 5min. straight. and if you coat them with diamond they can break glass without a prob. exclaim
I think thats amazing!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:41 pm
Capitalisation, please! gonk

there are Beyblading tournaments around the world. I don't know a great deal about it really. The American tournament is old news. It happened in the autumn of '04 I beleive. The American kid won and so many people were pissed about it, which was really funny. XD;

I almost bought a blade once. It had Blader DJ on the box. And you know the sad thing? It's probably still in Zellers waiting to be bought.

Diamond is very hard and if you coated pretty much anything in diamond you could break glass. =/

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

lostbeyondwordz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:19 am
I actually have one my reason for buying it...it had Brookly on the box 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:05 pm
i bought a few blade a few r damaged a few r in perfect nic hey any 2006 beyblade world championships aye heart question  

sonic_fan8

Beyblade Association

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff