Welcome to Gaia! ::

Parkour Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

Tags: Parkour, Freerunning, Tricking 

Reply Parkour- A place to talk about parkour.
Palm Spin/ Wall Spin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Rice God

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:34 am
Not sure if this move is parkour or tricking, as it doesn't seem to have an efficiency to it but yeah.. can anyone else do this movement?

Also, does anyone have any tips for doing a wall spin, as I want to try that next! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:32 pm
This is freerunning, so it's a bit of both.

Sorry, no tips sweatdrop  

Shadow_Sinclaire
Captain

Devoted Hunter

3MPYRE

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:37 am
I love wall and palm spins. No tips but if you are showing off like I do sometimes, then try to keep your legs straight through it. It is so hard but when you get it down, it feels good.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:45 pm
i think there hard  

nrashu

Schick

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:01 pm
if you can do a plam spin, then you can do a wall spin, i tried doing one on my neighbor's house onto my trampoline and i got it down ok, but i dont like doing it on concrete. it hurts.

tips:

hmmm.. practice plam spins?

ok here's one

1.when you jump towards the wall to spin, LEAN! Thats most important, if you dont then you head will hit the ground instead of your feet.

2. when you put your hands on the wall position them so you can spin completly around and not have to dislocate your shoulder or arm.

3. eh... practice?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:05 am
Oh, and if you do a front flip when you are starting off it is fine.  

Urban_Parkour
Vice Captain

XxgoddessofthievesxX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:47 pm
Schick
if you can do a plam spin, then you can do a wall spin, i tried doing one on my neighbor's house onto my trampoline and i got it down ok, but i dont like doing it on concrete. it hurts.

tips:

hmmm.. practice plam spins?

ok here's one

1.when you jump towards the wall to spin, LEAN! Thats most important, if you dont then you head will hit the ground instead of your feet.

2. when you put your hands on the wall position them so you can spin completly around and not have to dislocate your shoulder or arm.

3. eh... practice?

the first time i did it my head hit the ground.. xp ...nice to know what i did wronge!  
Parkour- A place to talk about parkour.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games