Submit

Wanna play?
  Heck yeah!
  Hell no!
View Results

Enkzilla

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:49 pm
Rules and explaination.

Basically I ask for something strange and if you can show me evidence you found whatever it was (like a link to where you found it) then I'll reward you. New requests added as I think of them. Basically some are much harder than others.

Current challenges.

Challenge for 100 gold: Which book does "The Happiest Litte Elf" feature in? (The specific novel and page number).

Previous challenges and winners.

Challenge for 10 gold: What is the last word of The Deathly Hallows?
Winner: Strawberry_Kit

Challenge for 100 gold: Find a picture of Margret Thatcher from the year 1979.
Winner: Sudian_gone_Mayhem  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:57 pm
the last word of The Deathly Hollows is "scar" .harry potter info  

Strawberry_Kit

Mayhem is Death

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:58 pm
Margaret Thatcher http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/may/4/newsid_2503000/2503195.stm  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:10 am
Heehee! I know the first one was quite easy but I didn't realise the third one would be! Hmmm... I'm gonna have to think up some harder requests...  

Enkzilla

Cannibal Canary

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:45 am
The happiest little elf is in Lemony Snickets, and I do believe he features in the beginning of a chapter, though I can't remember which or which book he is in.
I don't have proof that I gained this knowledge anywhere but reading the books, sorry. I'm pretty sure it's not detailed enough to win anyways, though. So I guess it's a clue?? neutral  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:29 pm
EnolaEvol13
The happiest little elf is in Lemony Snickets, and I do believe he features in the beginning of a chapter, though I can't remember which or which book he is in.
I don't have proof that I gained this knowledge anywhere but reading the books, sorry. I'm pretty sure it's not detailed enough to win anyways, though. So I guess it's a clue?? neutral

Maybe ninja (lol ya right direction)  

Enkzilla

jrc150

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:40 am
Enkzilla
Rules and explaination.

Basically I ask for something strange and if you can show me evidence you found whatever it was (like a link to where you found it) then I'll reward you. New requests added as I think of them. Basically some are much harder than others.

Current challenges.

Challenge for 100 gold: Which book does "The Happiest Litte Elf" feature in? (The specific novel and page number).

Previous challenges and winners.

Challenge for 10 gold: What is the last word of The Deathly Hallows?
Winner: Strawberry_Kit

Challenge for 100 gold: Find a picture of Margret Thatcher from the year 1979.
Winner: Sudian_gone_Mayhem
I think this is where to find the answer for the "Happiest Little Elf" http://www.eeggs.com/items/44963.html  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:35 am
Nope. That's the movie. Not what I'm after.  

Enkzilla

#38- RECYCLE BIN !!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff