Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mini_fairy_1991

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:06 pm
Hello all, Anime and Manga fans!!

Finally this forum is open , you can talk about your favourite animes and manga

I'll be the mod for now, so please feel free to post whatever you want about anime and manga and I'm sure you'll have alot of fun here ^_^

heart Enjoy your stay heart

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:21 pm
all my friends like Manga what is it?????????  

moongirl23
Crew

Kagura1018

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:27 am
Anybody here heard of Jigoku Shojo? Its a brilliant anime about a website that you enter a name into, and a freaky girl takes a revenge on that personand sends them 2 hell. Lots of death, very cool lol.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:55 am
Kagura1018
Anybody here heard of Jigoku Shojo? Its a brilliant anime about a website that you enter a name into, and a freaky girl takes a revenge on that personand sends them 2 hell. Lots of death, very cool lol.

lol seems so cool
can you give me the link please?  

Mini_fairy_1991

catt725
Crew

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:41 pm
i like fruits basket, which is about these people that turn into the chinese zodiac animals from this legend when they're hugged by the opposite sex, it's a cute romance, but it's also a comedy and all-around good manga. chibi vampire is also a very good manga, and the kaito jean series too, and i have also recently fallen in love with pita-ten. and have within the past few days read the first book in a series called orphen. but mostly i luv fruits basket, it was my first manga, but certainly will not be my last.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:42 am
My lifa was so bored, but after I read the mangas and wach the animes, everything changed.  

W0M4N1Z3R

Kitty_chan44

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:04 pm
I love anime & manga's. I really like 2 have a good laugh. There's so many of them that I like, I can't name them all. sweatdrop blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:11 pm
yeah... It changed my life, lol. I'm slowly getting into all sorts of anime and manga lately, but most of the people at school are like, "Manga, what's that?" or "Are you the people who read those manga book things?" and i wonder what would happen if all the preppy people at our school started reading manga... and watching anime... It'd be an interesting experiment... lol.  

catt725
Crew

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

hiramekiyuri

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:46 pm
Indeed.
I would be... quite surprised.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:02 am
Exactly. 3nodding