Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:17 pm
If your new to the club, please come in a introduce yourself. I'll start off 8D

My username on Gaia is : D-i-v-a
Mostly named after a very character from this series, the main antagonist actually.

I love drawing, and my favorite character in anime is Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho (though Diva is slowly catching up)

Thats basically it =D  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:50 pm
hello my name is Devyn pleae call me hagi pleae i'm 14 i'm a good person to talk to about anime if i seen it and i just love blood+ and bleach , inu-yasha , and many others  

blood-plus-hagi

Emilyrose24

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:06 pm
Hi my name is Emilyrose but I go by Emily
I love to watch Blood+ and I like to play Field Hockey  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:57 am
Hello everybody, my name is san-hikari and I'm in love with Blood+ biggrin
I love to draw, and read/write fanfics.  

san-hikari

Sparrow Aqua

Timid Friend

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:08 am
Hi. My username is Aqua1346. ^^
...I'm a little shy sometimes, but not when I'm around my friends sweatdrop

I still haven't seen Blood+ but I would like to know what it's like. I love anime shows and I want to see Blood+ xp I also like to draw animes and stuff... so ...I think that's it.....

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:55 pm
ok so umm well im pretty sure my siggy shows everything we want so.....yea  

meharou

XGaaraXSandXShinobiX

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:14 pm
Hi my name is Mitsuki Sakai and im 14 yrs old I live in Tokyo, Japan...Nice to meet you...  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:35 pm
It's nice to meet you all! Thank you for joining this Blood+ Guild =D
It's awesome to know there are so many fans on Gaia!

Hop0efully most of you will post in the forums as well =3  

D-i-v-a
Captain

OZZYthePENGUIN
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:25 pm
'Ello!
I'm OZZYthePENGUIN, but you can call me Ozzy for short. I'm a humongorous Blood+ fan, it's my absolute favorite. I watched the anime 3 times in the span of 2 weeks. I'm good for quotes, questions, what happened in what episode, screen caps (I have a lot of Haji XD), etc.

Anyways, huge fan.. it's my favorite anime, and I'm excited to be here. I wanted to make my own guild, but the lovely D-i-v-a beat me to it xd

It's all good though, I'm ecstatic that there's finally a Blood+ guild.

heart heart heart

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:52 pm
hey im darkbane and am a complete blood+ fanatic  

The Cursed Monarch

OG Prophet

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Madame Kokemo

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:01 pm
Well.
My name is Roshelle.
But please...call me Ro.
Ehm...I'm 13.
And I LOVE ANIME.
'Specially Trinity Blood, and of course....Blood+!
Hagi is mah favourite character...'cause he's flippin' HAWT.
Anyways...feel free to PM meh.
=DD  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:44 pm
Hark, the BLood+ angels sing to this guild! whee
My name's Kena, and I'm in Okinawa at this present time. My family moves around a lot, so I get disconnected form the internet for long spans of time... So if you talk to me or something, and I don't respnd, please understand.
I watched all 50 episodes in roughly 2 days and 10 hours. I would've been finished sooner, but I'm sick and need to get some sleep.
Just fyi, I'm an aspiring novelist and an accomplished artist- manga of course!

Kenaserenity
Crew

Sin Of Spite

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:28 pm
Hey, my name's Sin of Spite... Well, my Gaia Name. You can call me Spite, Edo, or Jason. Why Edo, you may ask? Well, not only is Edward Elric the person I've been cosplaying as to most conventions in the past few years, but I've received quite the detailed body tattoo to make me look more like Blue Bird's Illusion Pride. I stand at 5'6" and I can't remember when the last time I checked my weight was (... But I'm not very heavy. Around 110-115 lbs). I'm fifteen years old and live in Tennessee, and am an FMA and Ghost In The Shell fan.

... Now, you may ask why I've joined the Blood+ Guild if I am such a big fan of these other anime. Well, for one, I am starting to get interested in Blood+, and have watched most of the episodes on Youtube. I have to admit, it's the most addicting thing I've watched since I watched the first episode of Full Metal Alchemist a few years back... Or perhaps since I got Blue Bird's Illusion... Anyhow, enough about FMA and onto the second point. I am an experienced role player and have considered Blood+ to be one of the most versatile anime to work with when it comes to that topic... So I may plan a few RPs for this guild. As a matter of fact, I recently started an RP board outside of the guild, but, sadly, no one has come to it. T.T

Now, some other random stuff you may wish to know...

Favorite Band: Evanescence
Favorite Song: Rise (Ghost in the Shell: SAC 2nd GIG Theme)
Hobbies: Writing fanfiction (most of which I haven't released to the public), writing plays, preparing for the creation of an unofficial FMA movie.
Pets: Two Boxer Dogs, Jocko and Makki.
Likes: Vore (Don't ask if you don't know), Anime With An Actual Plotline, Violent or Romantic/Violent Anime, Horror Anime, heart DIVA!!!! heart
Dislikes: Illiteracy in RPs, Anime with absolutely no plot, Anime that are way too lovey-dovey, Character Bashing, Yaoi involving Edward Elric, Envy, or Roy Mustang.
Ambition: Create an army of Chiroptera and conquer the wor-- I mean... To make world peace...
By taking over the world with my Chiroptera army and rule alongside a clone of Diva. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:24 pm
xDD
Whee.
'Ello Edo, and 'ello...Kena!
Lovely to meet ya'.
Ehrm...Edo, I like your ideas...
At least the 'start a few RPs in this guild' idea.
I'm all for it.
Kena, sorry you have to move around so much...but hell.
Traveling is fun.
=]]  

Madame Kokemo

Jette12

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:34 pm
heyy my name is jette and i havnt watched blood+ yet but i hope i will....soon....welll....i luv drawing anime =D and i luv watchin em too ^^ i noe alot but if u include alll the animes i only noe lyk 2% LMAO!!!well...yea...im 12 and im frm the philippines btu im in canada =D  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff