Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
Poor no more ( Charity) ( Guild team up) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EJ0519

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:25 pm
Hello Im the owner of Naruto: Rise of the Darkfire clan. I have teamed up with this guild to help newbies thats means being poor no more. Come to my guild and join. you will get gold and iteams to put you on your feet and to be the best you can be. As always you must follow rules or you will get banned  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:18 am
Will anyone please donate ? =[  

Sakika29

EJ0519

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:56 am
Yes i will donate you are a newbie and this charity and guild team up is for makeing newbies poor no mare tell all your friends and also PM EJ0519. O if you or your friends like naruto join my guild or I will send and invite  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:18 pm
Please will anyone donate i am a newbie and i need help :[ just need gold and items .... sad  

neroxxx

Inuyasha the demondog

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:26 pm
not new but am poor with 458g  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:07 am
For the moment much of my items have been donated to me. Can I have some gold too? Any amount is okay. heart

I also really like the anime Naruto. Can I join in? My friends Karafer and Zickrain are also avid Naruto fans, can you invite them as well? 4laugh  

Enyl

ShadowHood

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:40 am
i need help as well..  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:53 am
Sure I will invite them right away.and First I need to donate to the newbies and I need to order in for some things for the Naruto guild but I will get some of thedonates out to people  

EJ0519

Kazimar

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:17 am
It wouldn't hurt to have some help with money for I am somewhat new and quite poor, also I'm a pretty big Naruto fan so if it's all right can I join?  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:43 am
I will donate and send you an invite  

EJ0519

Shuvien

Destructive Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:54 am
hi im Shuvien the cap of the GBI guild we will help the poor to  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:58 am
I'd luv if anyone would donate. And I'll pay you back...eventually... sweatdrop but dont worry, if you do help me i promise i wont forget (I'll put a note down in my profile to make sure) and I've never broken a promise! 3nodding  

Simora Yumoto

11,140 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

c r o i s

Hygienic Gaian

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:13 am
I'm having that same problem too.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:35 am
if anyone cares to help, i need 500 more gold so i can make a flower thing for my friend. if you help i'll be in your debt and pay you back however much you give me.  

E_C_5 Sin

c r o i s

Hygienic Gaian

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:00 am
E_C_5 Sin
if anyone cares to help, i need 500 more gold so i can make a flower thing for my friend. if you help i'll be in your debt and pay you back however much you give me.

I'll give you exactly 500g. But make sure to pay back, okay? :]

☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces