Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Komrads Inn Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats you favourite pastry?
  Muffin!
  Cream Stick
  Donut
View Results

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:20 pm
Yo! To all people out there, this here be Komrads, Inn, pup, and hang out to all!...except capitalists...Just kiding! Da! anyway, few rules...Gaias basic rules, and a few of my own.

-Limited curseing. Keep in mind, not everybody likes it...
-If you do get in a conversation, and decide to leave, PLEASE Decide to tell us? I kinda dont like not being informed about people disapreaing and whatnot...
-Name calling: NO.

Okay, that out of way...being a owner of an inn/pup, One man cannot run a fine establishment like this, no? Well...we have jobs here. From Kitchen staff, Waiters and waitresses, there is a place for more than one.

-Owner: 'Skippy' (ATarget4u)
-Cook: Angel (~Angelic_wings(Ifff)~)
-Drunk Official and bouncer 'Vasily Romanov(Coreykill)
Ill try updateing this best I can.

Do not, please hold me responsible for the things that go on here. I am not the one engineering the things, so if something happens that...corrupts the mind...don't blame me. and as Coreykill put it,
*As of recently this has become an R rated forum*~vasily  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:37 pm
Skippy sits at one of his tables, drinking a soft drink and counting some small bills and coins, mumbling to him self. Music is playing in the background, the blinds closed, and lights dimmed. He thinks to himself, 'Its soo quiet here...wonder if any one will come in. Perhaps, then again mebey not...'.  

Atarget4u

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:33 pm
and then i say" Yo!, havent you seen Atarget4u that sits behind you skippy?, ... are you going blind and depth? he is the one who makes the music in the background" (sorry if not understandable english razz )  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:41 pm
*blushes* --- 10 min after i said that, *jumps out through the window (even though it is closed)* while yelling"im going to bed >< havent slep in a while >

Wacram Glaziuz

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:43 pm
Just about jumping out of his seat, Skippy throws on a hat, and salutes with a frightend look on his face. "Da! Da kommander!..oh...Hallo! Welcome to Komrads, may I be of any assistance?"

(yes, something seems to be sketchy, but I can deal with it.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:21 pm
walks into the place, taking a qiicke look around. " this is nice. names Angelic." she syais well pushing her long green hair out of her face, showing off her deep sea green eyes. " I'm looking for a job, my skills are cooking and waiterssing, also i can clean. I dont mind working late hours." ploping her self down on a chair. " i'm friendly, nice, love talking to people. and my food is to die for." yawing as she relaxed her self a bit. "so can i work here?"  

Simca-Air-Gear

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:04 pm
"Da, I can give job to you a job, yes, but if you work here, mind you you may have to be housed in one of the rooms upstairs...anyway...miss Angelic. Please remain seated whilst I get the proper forms." Skippy quickly marches tword a desk stuck in the corner, and searches some files.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:09 pm
walks quietly in. waiting for assistance. Hi, how are you today? I'm Kathy and I would be honored to get a job here. I'm smart, sociable, fun, and kind. So, can i get hired?  

lil_azn_cutie_pie123

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:25 pm
Thorwing papers around, not entirely paying attention and mubmling to himself, he nearly walks into the new guest. "Ike! Sorry, was not paying attention...May I help you ma'am? I was trying to get some papers in order for this other miss to work here, and did not notice you...sorry agian." Skippy smiles as he begins sorting papers from his hand, eyes reading the text carefully.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:24 am
there is a sudden clap of thuder, the door is flung and all the lights go out
a massive man appers at the entrance whith a very large axe over his shoulder,"what dos a man have to do to get a drink arond here?"  

ma-hael

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:55 am
Jumping at this thunder, and nearly loses all his papers. Thrown into a coughing fit Skippy whips out a small red hankerchief, and covers his mouth. Wondering over to 'Angelic', he gives her a form and stops his fit. He points to this newly apeared costumer, and calmy says, "Sirrah, alls it takes in these parts is to wait a moment, and ask. Please have a idea on what you want, Ill be with you in a moment." Turning and darting over to this 'Kathy', he pulls out another sheet and gives it to her. "Ma'am, If Im not mistaken, you wanted a Job,...please fill out this form, and return it to me." After this short buisness of darting around, he runs behind the ar, and grabs some glasses, and diretcts himself to the new customer. "Shoot."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:02 am
*small whisling wind goes by* Logen appeared. seeing Skippy she automatically says "Hello there again m8 skippy biggrin ohh, there is customers here today, i see, hmm, is there someone who could feed me? --- a meal- a meal, MY Kingdome for a good tasting meal" *Looks gladly at Angelic* she says "may you do so for me after you are done with thoose forms? overheard what you said about making GOOD Food biggrin " *sits down at a round table and starts chewing on it (Softly)* 10 min later she asks "what happened with the window Skippy? since it is broken? do you need it repaired?"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Simca-Air-Gear

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:32 pm
Angel smiled at the lady. "right what would you like to eat." taking out a pad and pen. sighing as she tied her hair up again, trying to keep it out of her face.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:53 pm
*smiles back* and in a glad tone says " I would like Today's special ... if there is one ... if not ill take whatever you think is best biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin ... if it is good biggrin ill give Alot in tip ^^"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Dnice2790

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:08 am
donuts are the best  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items