Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Bachelor's credits question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hellokitty523

5,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:29 am
I've received some bachelor's credits while playing Word Bump. Can anyone tell me what these are for? Thank you!!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:37 am
i have a load too. i think they're for an exchange that hasn't been done yet  

Raizer-Sabre

hellokitty523

5,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:28 pm
OH...that would make sense. Thanks for the info biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:10 am
yea, the exchange is with that fancy guy... uhmm Edmund at hr wesly, but the exchange has been down forever, im not sure what you get from it  

Drunken Knight

Slick the Bear

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:23 pm
When Wesley's exchange was working, you could turn "x" amount of credits for a bachelor's cap, which shows like a graduation cap.

There also used to be an exchange for inks in Durem for rare inks (white, gold, pink, purple and orange... can't remember if there were other colors).

Both of those exchanges have been down for a long time now. You could to sell them on the Marketplace (need to purchase a vending pass) or on the Item Exchange in the forums (need just a trading pass).

biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:51 pm
why has it been down?  

Princess Wise

Ryu Kaisu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:08 pm
I got like 100 of those credits tooo, dunno why the trading thingy mo bob is down though ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:27 pm
ut do anyne know what you ca get for them when you can exchange them??Would be nice to know if u can save them or just sell them.  

Mimic_mint

Black Hale

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:01 am
You're probably better off selling them to people who are really crazy about getting these credits or put them up on marketplace. The exchange has been down for a while now and by the way things go, may not be up anytime soon. Although, that's my opinion, if you want to wait and collect more, it's not a bad idea.  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games