Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 5: Entertainment Stew W. Cocoa
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End [movie] PG-13 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate IT!
  5 stars you cannot give it less then that! This movie rocked!
View Results

CocoaCoatedCoffeeBean
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:15 am
Will Turner (Orlando Bloom), Elizabeth Swann (Keira Knightley) are allied with Captain Barbossa (Geoffrey Rush) in a desperate quest to free Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) from his mind-bending trap in Davy Jones' locker, while the terrifying ghost ship, The Flying Dutchman and Davy Jones, under the control of the East India Trading Company, wreaks havoc across the Seven Seas. Navigating through...

This movie is not even out yet the only thing i've seen is the trailor but i am already savoring the movie and dying with anticipation for this movie to open in theaters, and i will say it now that i plan on breaking my record for the amount of times i saw POTC 2, so that means i gotta see it 11 times or more and already i am exited about it!  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:49 am
-is so exited about this new movie-  

Michelangelo the Orange

ADAdel_LABERINTO

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:15 pm
i am so exited too!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:20 am
5 days more  

Cuperdon

2,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

CocoaCoatedCoffeeBean
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:53 pm
1 DAY MORE!!!! YAY!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:11 pm
I can't wait I love the cast. mrgreen  

Blazefox1

Shy Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200

CocoaCoatedCoffeeBean
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:25 am
just SAW IT-
i cannot begin to put it into workds fucling bloody amazing! That movie- it was just everything we needed it to be!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:05 am
i must say that it was better then spider man 3. i can't believe there's going to be another one though. it started off as just a single movie. then it turned into a trilogy. now it's the never ending story.  

kelso_da_bom

CocoaCoatedCoffeeBean
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:01 pm
kelso_da_bom
i must say that it was better then spider man 3. i can't believe there's going to be another one though. it started off as just a single movie. then it turned into a trilogy. now it's the never ending story.

dude every movie this year is better then spiderman 3and hey as long as the never ending story continues to be good there is no complains from this sailor! but the question is are you sure of said information??  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:33 pm
It was good, but the first is still my favorite. This movie suffered from the same problems as Dead Man's Chest - too many subplots. Also: fifty-foot sea goddess. WTF?

Eventually, I gave up trying to follow all the double and triple-crossings, bluffs, and miscellaneous subterfuge going on. Sure the ending wrapped it up nicely, but it was a right mess getting there. (And Barbossa can still kick Jack Sparrow's pansy pirate a** any day of the week. xd )

And am I the only person in here who really liked Spider-Man 3? >.>  

Altae

CocoaCoatedCoffeeBean
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:18 pm
Altae
It was good, but the first is still my favorite. This movie suffered from the same problems as Dead Man's Chest - too many subplots. Also: fifty-foot sea goddess. WTF?

Eventually, I gave up trying to follow all the double and triple-crossings, bluffs, and miscellaneous subterfuge going on. Sure the ending wrapped it up nicely, but it was a right mess getting there. (And Barbossa can still kick Jack Sparrow's pansy pirate a** any day of the week. xd )

And am I the only person in here who really liked Spider-Man 3? >.>

yes sadly you are, it was too emo green day, lame drag on type of movie.
i for one enjoy all the characters of pirates of the carebean!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:38 pm
hEY i LOVE pRIRATES OF THE cARRIBEAN iT'S ONE oF ThE BEST MoVieS OF The SUmMER rofl NExT TO tRANSFORMERS 4laugh  

crimson_day

CocoaCoatedCoffeeBean
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:07 pm
i still wish i'd have been able to watch it more times.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:22 am
Omg! It was amazing!
My favorite part was.....well the whole thing.
A lot of people said that they didn't enjoy it though because it was trying too hard or something but I thought it was superb.  

the_noodle00

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:25 pm
I didn't want Will to get stabbed! crying crying crying  
5: Entertainment Stew W. Cocoa

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items