Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
what different projects... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kahtiXfishie

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:35 pm
is everybody working on?  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:42 pm
Consuming my life and soul at the moment is a bed sized blanket, crochet, that is. ^^ Granny squares roughly 4"x 4". Once its assembled, i might a boarder around the whole shingidg, also.

My beads are in hiding right now, but I also currently making a purse/hobo bag for a friend. I just need to get over the fact my current machine sucks a** and finish it.  

Silver Mist

Peppermint Elf

Moonlight Warrior

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:11 pm
Spinning up some pink and yellow merino for a friend and working on a quick Hufflepuff scarf for another. xp When do I get to work on my own stuff? gonk crying  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:49 pm
I'm working on a new shirt for my dollie and some costumes for my girlfriend and I, for the weekend after next. After that, i'll be working on new Harry Potter robes for me, and Hufflepuff scarf for my girlfriend, since she stole mine.  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

ForestGreen

Green Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:23 am
I'm working on planning a wardrobe for an old doll of mine since I don't have access to my crafting tools at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:18 am
Sadly, I'm packing for a long trip and also a move, so all of my yarn is boxed up and at my parents house. I was working on a keyhole halter, but I"m lacking the six inches of elastic I need to finish it, and the capelette I was working on is done, but I need another foot or so of white yarn to finish a seam. -.-

I was driving my roommate crazy, so she handed me one of her tangled up UFOs and told me to do something with it. I'm currently making her a hat which isn't nearly as ugly as the "unique" ones she buys for herself.  

knitting_needle_ninja

Mangolyn

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:58 am
Finishing knitting up the tank I started designing to take to France with me last summer sweatdrop , and starting work on a friend's socks for her birthday. And since I've had the urge lately, I'm also making a new set of stitch markers.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:14 am
Well since my hands got itchy and I needed to knit something. I'm making a ruffled lace scarf out of the leftover Brenat baby yarn I have. The scarf is THIS pattern, only smaller. If the link didn't work/wants you to register to see it HERE is the direct link to the image 3nodding I'll get some progress pics eventually. xd  

Silver Sunrise

Mangolyn

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:49 am
Cute! Is it for you?  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:53 pm
Mangolyn
Cute! Is it for you?
Me? No the scarf is for a friend from church. 3nodding  

Silver Sunrise

ForestGreen

Green Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:56 am
knitting_needle_ninja
Sadly, I'm packing for a long trip and also a move, so all of my yarn is boxed up and at my parents house. I was working on a keyhole halter, but I"m lacking the six inches of elastic I need to finish it, and the capelette I was working on is done, but I need another foot or so of white yarn to finish a seam. -.-

I was driving my roommate crazy, so she handed me one of her tangled up UFOs and told me to do something with it. I'm currently making her a hat which isn't nearly as ugly as the "unique" ones she buys for herself.

My yarn has been boxed up since the beginning of February waiting for a move as well. A few weeks after the boxes got buried under more boxes my daughter handed me a scarf she had been working on and told me to finish it because I was driving her crazy. rofl Unfortunately it only took me a few days to finish it up and now I'm back to driving her crazy again. I am planning another fairly large project, but it's not the same thing as having a project in progress.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:02 am
Currently I'm trying to finish re-making the sweater I frogged last September, and I'm wondering if one of the balls of yarn went missing... if it did I'll just alter the sweater so it has a collar instead of a hood...
I also got a new knitting book as an early birthday present to myself, which had a cool new pattern for dish cloths I've been trying out. I figure knitted dish cloths are more sanitary than sponges (if you use a new one every day and through the used ones in the wash...) and cause me less guilt than paper towels, so you can never have to many in too many different designs.  

Blue-eyes-green

Mangolyn

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:08 pm
...I need to add a baby blanket to that list. Just because it's horribly cute and I've had the urge to knit baby things lately. It's this one, BTW. Thinking about subbing in a heart pattern on the edging, though.

>.< I'm addicted and it's sick!  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:28 pm
I'm working on a birth announcement thingie for a friend. I'm waiting to hear back from her about a design question I had. I also asked about babywearing and if she was interested. If she mentions she is, I think I'm going to surprise her and make a Mei Tai for her. Our babies were only born a little over a month apart.  

Catcheen
Crew

ro-zumari-

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:08 pm
Currently I am working on a sweater for my grandfather. Like everyone else I really want to make scarves for the Harry Potter events. I don't know how that's going to fly. Plus it's going to be pretty warm out for scarves. Right now I've got to frog what i did to the sweater since I don't remember where I've left off. cry  
Craftin'

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff