Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
The Sims 2: Bon Voyage Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Dads Car

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:47 am
A new expansion will be released in September 19, 2007, so prepare your purses.
Discuss:
1. the sims2
2. Sims Vacations
3. Do you have money for it? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:07 am
Just because Snooty Sims said it, doesn't mean it's true. This has not been confirmed by EA/Maxis (Yet).  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

Your Dads Car

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:50 am
I dont use Snooty Sims, i used the maxis official site. It HAS been confirmed by EA and Maxis.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:21 am
Do you have a link? The only announcement for new expansions I see is for a new stuff pack on the front page.  

Lady Vina

Chikiya

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:00 am
It is going to be like Sims on Holiday?  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:29 am
Sram Shadow
I dont use Snooty Sims, i used the maxis official site. It HAS been confirmed by EA and Maxis.

It's not on the front page, and it would be. Don't believe the gossip on the BBS.  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

randomchild91

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:57 am
if indeed it is true, they'd probably not go very many places... gonk maybe there'd b a build tool to make communtaty lots like a beach, ect. but it doesn't seem likely this would b an expansion pack. the only new one I noe of is the H&M stuff pack...which i want. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:44 pm
I wouldn't mind having that H&M Stuff thing though, for a long time I've been using make do runways for my model reality families and such  

Lady Vina

minaflower71

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:20 pm
The H&M pack woud be okay i guess...the part i like the most would be the runways and stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:57 am
I refuse to get the H&M pack which annoys me cos I want some of the items in it. I wont get it though cos I don't want real world branded stuff in my game. It takes away from the fact that Sims live in their own world.

As for Bon Voyage, the game does exist (don't ask where I read it I can't remember) BUT it hasn't been announced if it is a Sims expansion (which is very likely) or a stand alone game.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Super Goo

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:04 pm
Menaceman
I refuse to get the H&M pack which annoys me cos I want some of the items in it. I wont get it though cos I don't want real world branded stuff in my game. It takes away from the fact that Sims live in their own world.

You could buy it and just not use the branded items. That's what I'll probably do.. I was looking through the items, and only 5/62 actually say "HM" on them. (Two signs, a rug, a door, and a window.) I know a lot of people are complaining about the advertising but, really, why should anyone care? It's its own stuff pack. Nobody has to buy it. It's not like they're throwing all this advertising in an expansion or the base game itself.

Back on topic, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Bon Voyage is the next expansion. A lot of people want a vacation pack, and it fits the trend of basing the fall expansion off of a previous one.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:03 pm
someone give us a liiinnnk  

athena08905

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:22 am
I have a 3 links for you but they only go to pictures. They are from the official Danish Sims site. Snooty has posted them in his latest update.
http://www.snootysims.com/bonvoyage/bonvoyage01.jpg
http://www.snootysims.com/bonvoyage/bonvoyage02.jpg
http://www.snootysims.com/bonvoyage/bonvoyage03.jpg

It looks as though because of Seasons they have removed the snow capped mountain location from the original "Sims Vacation" and replaced it with an oriental themed location.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:09 am
Actually it is true. If you subcribe to The Sims OFFICIAL RSS News feeder, they have an entry a link to the official site.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

http://thesims2.ea.com/about/ep6_index.php

Here we go smile .

AND 500 coins to whoever figure out who the dude that I used as wallpaper in that picture. hehe!  

SirEmino
Captain

Osaka In Wonderland

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:52 am
I...want...it gonk  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items