Game designers suck

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starscream-Sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:42 pm
If any of you have played through the origional bionicle game for GC and a few other systems, you will understand this(and mabye if you didn't play it)

Anyways, when you defeat the green/brown rahkshi, Onua/Lewa Nuva pulls out a krana! I don't know why, but it makes me want to rip out my eyes when I watch it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:25 pm
Ah yes, there were a lot of errors that don't go with the storyline, like Takanuva being able to fly, how early you fight certain storyline enemies.  

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300

Toa-Nuva

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:11 am
Yes, the MoL game was really terrible... I never could think about one positive thing when writing about it. XD
Bionicle Heroes doesn't follow the storyline either, but IMHO it is much better then MoL. It just gets boring after some time, you always just do the same thing...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:37 pm
KZN02
Ah yes, there were a lot of errors that don't go with the storyline, like Takanuva being able to fly, how early you fight certain storyline enemies.

try it on xbox the graphics are terrible  

Darth Revan 146

Targis

4,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:31 pm
Toa-Nuva
Yes, the MoL game was really terrible... I never could think about one positive thing when writing about it. XD

Try Tahu's game voice actor. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:41 pm
nicholas14
KZN02

try it on xbox the graphics are terrible

Erm... Why try it on Xbox? The graphics are terrible at least on PC and PS2, too...

Tahu-kun
Toa-Nuva

Try Tahu's game voice actor. <3

Erm... No. razz Until now, I have only played the game in German, and Tahu's German voice is one of the worst in the whole game... (But they are all terrible...)  

Toa-Nuva

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:17 am
Yeah...why don't they use kraata for the rahkshi

I think BIONICLE heroes is better and it has funnier scences lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:58 am
Bionicle Heroes for DS is better than the console versions, I'll tell you that much.

I really disliked the MoL game. It REALLY was horrible. Heroes had some actual effort put into it, though.  

Orohu

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Other crap

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items