Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Quest and Donation Threads
PLEASE POST HERE IF YOUR *LOOKING* TO ADOPT ONLY!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:02 pm
IN ORDER TO MAKE THIS MORE ORGANIZED I AM BREAKING THE ADOPTION BOARD INTO TWO THREADS ADOPTERS AND PEOPLE LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED PLEASE POST ACCORDINGLY OR YOUR POST MAY BE DELETED .TO MAKE THIS EASY TO MATCH PEOPLE PLEASE GIVE THE FOLLOWING MATCHES WILL BE MADE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS AND ACCORDING TO INTERESTS AND HOBBIES WHEN SUITABLE MATCHES ALLOW. NO CHAT IN THIS THREAD TO HELP KEEP IT ORGANIZED xxstratusxx

USER NAME:
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE:
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT:
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY :
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) :
NOTES:  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:18 pm
Username: Anochaa
Looking to adopt: Um...doesn't really matter.
How many I wish to adopt: 1-3.
Time spent on Gaia: Too much time sweatdrop Really, probably a few hours each day. ~3? More on weekends.
Hobbies: Videogames, doodling, unicycling (or at least trying to...), movies, anime, reading, writing, singing in my shower.
Notes: Um. I like helping people, but I'd prefer it if people don't want to be adopted by me with the sole intention of me being their suga-momma. I look at adoption as more of a way to bond with a new person and offer them advice on how to be successful at making friends, making gold, and using Gaia to the fullest, not by buying everything on their wishlist for them. I buy people gifts every so often, but just don't come expecting me to buy you a Halo on the first day or something sweatdrop  

Anochaa
Crew

Arkhangel Hamatiel Zuriel

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:16 am
USER NAME: foxxyanime
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: dont care
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: 1 or 2
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : alot. mabye like 3 or 4hr if my parents aren't around
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : reading, sleeping playing basket ball
NOTES: non  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:48 am
USER NAME: saphiredragon
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: idk male or females doesnt really mater everyone is equal
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: 1-5
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : way way to much time around 5 hours
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : playin WII, fireemblem, makin lots of friends, helpin ppl, and sometimes reading depending on the book.
NOTES: I just wanna adopt a noob cus i never was helped or donated to so i want these new players to be helped and donated and someone that will stick up for them when they're in trouble.  

saphiredragon

cloud13456

1,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:36 am
name: cloud13456
adopt: 1
time spent on gaia:2-4 hours
hobbies:reading, watching anime, helping people, being nice, and just having fun
notes: i want to adopt because i want someone whos new to feel welcome and have their questions answered if they have any.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:14 am
USER NAME: Darkqueen13_7, but I go by Dark as a main nickname ^^
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: It doesn't matter
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: 1
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 2-10, sometimes more XD
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : RP'ing, Loud Music, Reading, Video Games
NOTES: I'm looking for someone to adopt that needs a friend and mentor, someone to hang out with, not someone that would expect me to buy them everything they want. I do give gifts every now and then, but can't afford it all the time and don't want the person only to be sticking around for gold. Not saying I won't buy you anything, course I'm not gonna be a stingy sting I'll share what I can ^^
I remember joining and automatically meeting so many people that wanted to talk and help answer my questions and one person gave me a small outfit, I just think everyone should have that experience.
I'm an in depth rp'er, and if the person rp's as well, that's just dandy ^^
I might end up adopting you in rp in a situation like that if you wanted XD
I spend a lot of time on gaia and I know my way around pretty well now.

Edit: I adopted Wacram Glaziuz ^_^

Darkqueen13_7

Koji the Shadow Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:43 pm

USER NAME: Draleoflife
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE:alot of each
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: 999999999999999999999
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : depends
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : HEAVY METAL MUSIC!Welding,fighting,video games,movies,comics,my guitar,my car,RPing.
NOTES: Im adopted and i wanna share all iv learnd w/ all the noobs of the gaia world!  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:38 pm
USER NAME: Mega Mullet The unwanted
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: it dont matter
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: One
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : unprodictable
HOBBIES: Reading, Fishing,and playing the PS2
NOTES: WHAT THE HECK I HATE TAKING NOTES!!!  

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

BouquetOfBlackRoses

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:02 pm
User Name: Kitsune 0.0
Looking to Adopt Male or Female: Doesn't matter.
How Many You Wish to Adopt: 1-3
Time Spent On Daily: One hour at least, more on weekends.
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Rp'ing, Singing, Music
Notes: I really want to adopt someone that's not just looking to beg for gold. i want to show someone how to RP because even though I don't think I'm THAT good I want to stop illiterates and help people.
I wouldn't just keep all the gold to myself but I want the person to understand how to make their own money.
I also want someone I can be friends with for a long timeand someone who can pass knowledge on to another newbie.

Edit: I adopted TheBearzerker but I am looking for more!  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:26 pm
User Name: DemonNsira
Looking To Adopt Male Or Female: It doesn't matter.
How Many You Wish To Adopt: 1-3
Time Spent On Gaia Daily: I'm online at least 5 hours for at least 4 days a week.
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, Helping people, Chatting, Anime, Gaia Online
Notes: None really except that I would love to be a new gaian's mentor. But I expect him/her to be respectful, and not disgusting (cybering etc.) Overall I hope me and him/her will get along very well.

EDIT: I adopted EatMyBananas, Looking for two more and that's it, sorry.  

DemonNsira

Hari_Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:39 pm
USER NAME: Hari_Alchemist
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: Either's fine
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: Adopted 2 already, open for as many as you need me to!
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : Um.... 3-4 hours on weekdays, workin' on the weekends' times!
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Horse riding, reading, dancing, singing, drawing, video games, and even more!
NOTES: I'm not able to buy stuff at this time, saving up for my dream avvy! I'll be happy with any newbie you throw at me though!  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:05 pm
USERNAME: +Pershiw+
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: Either is fine.
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: One at a time.
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY: 3-4 hours
HOBBIES: Drawing, writing, watching movies, Free Hugs Campaign, helping, sometimes cooking, and inline skating.
NOTES: I'll admit some people can still consider me a noob (9 months on Gaia), but I'd love to help out new people. I'll donate every once in a while, but other than that, there's not really that much else to say.  

Alphabet Whore

Raphael Leonaire

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:00 am
USER NAME biggrin eadlyRose921
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: Honestly, Female. I don't bond well with guys. Its just my way. Just so there are no misconceptions, this is NOT for relationship interests ok? I am perfectly content with what I have. ^_^
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: Eh, 2-3
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : Depends, if I have a reason to be on, almost all day, if not, usually a few hours.
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Music, Gaming, MYspace (HA!), Chatting, making friends, Watching movies, making AMVs, and....yep, thats all.
NOTES: Ok, here we go. I do not want to adopt someone merely for the fact that they want items. If I, I suppose the word is "bond", with them for a while, I usually do give people gifts. Mostly, I am just doing this to get to know new people. I may still be considered a "noob" since this account has been open for a total of 2 weeks or so but I understand more than you think. That about sums it up. Thanks ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:45 pm
USER NAME: King-Of-Nobody
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: male Or female i dont care XD
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: uhm.. 2
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 9 hours XD
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Video games, listen to music play more videogames XD, chat in Gaia, play baseball.
NOTES:i wont adopt ppl who want items i want to adopt ppl who want to learn everything that they have in Gaiaonline. I wont adopt ppl who have been more than 9 months in Gaia less months is better so they could learn XD. And i think thats it {}{ ♪  

Zef

Fluffy Trash

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:09 pm

Tobi of thee Akatsuki

USER NAME: Yuki-mamoto
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: ether
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: 5
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 6 hours
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : anime, sports, reading, ext.
NOTES: I'm a real peoples person, I'm not the bragy type, I'm understanding and nice and ready to listen to all problems.  

User Image
Quest and Donation Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces