Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Was it a vision(read)
  Yes
  No your just going crazy
View Results

Twack

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:46 pm
Apparently I get visions now...well i think it was a vision anyways. ok well here's what happened

I was sitting in my first class of the day we were learning about behavioral emergancies(it's Emergancy Response, basicly low level emt training but CPR, mouth to mouth all that happy crap) And i blank out for a second and i see this

The room is a deep blue, everything, must be just before dawn. A chair is overturned in front of the desk that sits in the right corner. A bed is on the left side of the room opposite the desk. The window sits between the bed and desk; its blinds are closed and only a little gray light shines through it. A blurry poster sits above the bed. End.

I twitch and come back from what felt like a vision, i drew what i saw and went back to listing to the teacher. later i have another one

Some one is in the room, male, short blond-ish hair. Still minimal light hard to make out details. The bed is unmade and wrinkled; but it feels as if it was not slept in the night before, not much anyways. Pills sit on the desk next to their container, red and blue, most likely antidepressants or sleep aids. There’s also a lamp on the desk, it’s turned on and the light shines on a pad and pen/pencil. The chair has wheels on it, still over turned. End.

Then later in my Second class:
The man in the room is still restless walking now though. Maybe a hangover. There’s a sent of blood in the room, somewhere is a knife.

I tell one of my friends about it and he says nothing but looks back at me skepticly. Later at lunch i get a third

Now it’s a bathroom, despite the generally dingy appearance the light fixture is relatively new, silver with a slit from which light comes out. The sink below is stained and rusted on it is a toothpaste container. The tooth brush which it comes with is on the floor, bristles down. The toilet is disgusting, seeming to emit a smell that is unbearable. The bolts are rusted, the porcelain chipped and the plunger next to it has a broken handle. The shower isn’t as gross, but disgusting in its own way. There’s a wring around the tub and the water comes out only hot. The shower Curtin is also semi new but unable to keep away the contamination like grime that fills the room.

And back in class after lunch this is the last i've goten since

There’s a pot on boil in the kitchen, empty from all but water. The knife envisioned before is nearer.

Discus:
Was that a vision?
Do you get things like this?
Am I just developing schitsophrenia?  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:29 pm
The line between what a vision is, daydream is, and halluciation is... is not a hard line to discern. There probably isn't any way for any of us to tell the exact nature of your experience. You are the one who experienced it; it's primarily up to you to figure it out. Also ask if you need to put a label on it in the first place. Sometimes its better to just experience things as they are and understand them without boxing them up into a category.

However, I will say that if you actually SAW saw these.... as in physically instead of in the mind's eye... then you might just have been high on some hallucionogenic drug. sweatdrop  

Starlock
Crew

Twack

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:43 pm
Starlock
The line between what a vision is, daydream is, and halluciation is... is not a hard line to discern. There probably isn't any way for any of us to tell the exact nature of your experience. You are the one who experienced it; it's primarily up to you to figure it out. Also ask if you need to put a label on it in the first place. Sometimes its better to just experience things as they are and understand them without boxing them up into a category.

However, I will say that if you actually SAW saw these.... as in physically instead of in the mind's eye... then you might just have been high on some hallucionogenic drug. sweatdrop
Ok well im thinking it was a vision because it wasn't like i was dozing off in class i was acualy particpating( which is rare for me because i hate the class it happened it) And no i didn't actualy see it it was more like the image came into my head randomly but it seemed to vivid to just be pass off as a day dream  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:29 pm
And Many More
Starlock

Ok well im thinking it was a vision because it wasn't like i was dozing off in class i was acualy particpating( which is rare for me because i hate the class it happened it) And no i didn't actualy see it it was more like the image came into my head randomly but it seemed to vivid to just be pass off as a day dream
i think i am realy surprised by all this. i see things too, but not realy quite so vivid and obvious like this. i know mine are definately haluscinations, but...i just want to say that just cause someone haluscinates doesn't mean it's from a drug....actualy, i had yesterday listened to a speaker guest in L.M.S. class on drugs, and found out that my behavior is the exact behaviors exhibited by people who are victims of the side effects of like every drug out there! eek it's no wonder people always ask me if a smoke weed, or snort crack or whatever. sweatdrop i realy don't do any drugs except pain killers. .... ninja but i kinda rely on them for headaches... redface  

twilight insanity

Starlock
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:51 am
It may indeed be a vision then. I still believe the label you associate with it is less important than how you experienced the event and how you relate to it and interpret it though. I've had odd 'impressions' or 'visions' of things on occasion as well.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games