Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Lobby
Summer party at my quest thread (suggestions/ideas needed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wheeeeeeee!
  +1
View Results

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:03 pm
Yup, as the subject says, yes there's going to be a summer party. However, it's going to be at my quest thread, so pretty much anyone in this guild that wants to join can post in here..But the party isn't going to happen until June (like the middle of June), so I'm in need of suggestions/ideas for prizes and stuffs. Here are some ideas I have in mind, if anyone got any great ideas to add/edit, please post in here. 3nodding

-Reason why I wanted to do this: Mainly because I wanted to celebrate an early summer vacation (for some people), celebrate all of the work I've done on gaia and lastly to make everyone who decides to join to have fun! =D

-Ideas that MAY happen in the party: (This will change)
A) Bump contest
B) Tektek contest (most likely going to happen)
C) A giveaway/raffle (I really want to do this, but it's hard to get the prizes for it)

And that's pretty much it. Also for prizes, I will put in here a list of numbers which explain how many prizes have been occupied (even though I'm opened any kind of prize, gold, items, 'gift certificates from some minishop', etc)

SLOTS: (For now it's infinite slots)
1. TAKEN
2. TAKEN
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:14 pm
Whoa, sounds like a cool idea! 3nodding Nice one! Anyway, what are the slots for? xp  

Shikomiso

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:54 pm
Pretty much if anyone is willing to give some sort of a prize (like they're willing to draw avis for whoever joins, give 500 free bumps for whoever wins, etc)  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:38 pm
Ah I see, well let's just see how this will get sorted out. We need to know Sparkle Hearts's opinion razz  

Shikomiso

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:46 pm
Yup yup. Actually Sparkle Hearts gave me an idea for the tektek contest.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:02 pm
Oh haha, then go for it then!!! xp  

Shikomiso

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:38 pm
Yeah, but the problem is the prizes... sweatdrop I have no idea what to give.. xp  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:20 pm
Hmm, monthly collectibles would be hard to give, since the prices. And the other stuff like promotinal items wouldn't be all that great, because almost everyone has a Mimzy or a Mokona Hat... And uhhh..... sweatdrop Well how about this.....uhh aww man still need to think!! xp  

Shikomiso

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:23 pm
Haha, yeah I thought of all of that...I might buy a thank you letter or two just to make it a bit fun..but the rest, well..dunno. I was hoping maybe some sort of gift certificates to other minishops or something like that.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:26 pm
Hmm... maybe an enchanted trunk? They could sell it if they wanted to for a lot of gold or open it for a surprise. If you go with MCs, then you'll have to decide which one at a reasonably price. Such a difficult decision. xd  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:33 pm
Hm..that can work too. Cause I have a few choices for the letters in my list, and the ones that I (MIGHT) need are a bit cheap...  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:09 pm
Hm, that could actually work, the letters I mean sweatdrop The chests might be a little hard to get though sad  

Shikomiso

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:56 am
That's true, cause some of the letters are cheaper than the chests.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:17 pm
True. Didn't think of that. The MC collectibles would be good, in letter form. That way they can pick which item they want.  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:23 pm
Yeah, that's why I would rather get them for a prize, so then they can decide which ones they want.  
The Lobby

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff