Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Middle School Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yumi-kins

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:22 pm
::Her blue skirt flowed in the quickness of her walking, trying to to bump people.::  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:08 pm
hello  

Dante Borges

Rittxbey

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:28 pm
::Someone comes down the hall, but her face is covered by the pile of books in her hands. As she walks down the hall she loses her ballence and falls down, books scattering all over the place::
Oh, no!!
::She goes into a small panic attack, frantically trying to pick up the books before anyone can steep on them::
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:03 pm
Yes middle school does suck.  

Aoi Rakurai

stimpz

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:31 pm
i think middle school sucks to but we still need to do it or for the rest of our lives we will be shoveling up crap. stressed but you can stil hate it..... i do but a good thing you see freinds and your girl if you have one.

Why worry its the end of school summer is here lets party.. cheese_whine cheese_whine burning_eyes blaugh lol cool rofl wink heart domokun xp biggrin xd

git r done  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:19 pm
Middle school is fun....Unlike High school...MY PILE OF WORK STILL HERE!!! sigh....and it's near summer tooo......sigh...

Anyway back to story:

She walks into a hallway full of people chatting away....Class doesn't start till 15 minutes. She was cursing at her mother, "What the hell, mother have to make me go this early!?" As she tries to walk by crowed of people, she accidentally bump into someone.  

Seikamoon

Adina64

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:51 pm
As a girl bump's into me and scatter's her thing's ,I stumble backword's and almost hitting another girl behind me."Watch it." they said to me then they walked away.then i look down seeing the girl trying to pick up her thing's I bend down to help her.
"sorry about that."I tell her.
Name:Adina
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:26 pm
"No problem, just next time watch where you are going." She said. "This hall get pretty crowed in the morning." She gathered all her thing from the girl that helped her. "Hi, my name is Mika, what's your?"  

Seikamoon

Adina64

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:28 pm
"mine is Adina."I told her  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:49 pm
"Nice to meet you, Adina." Mika said. "Are you new here? I haven't seem you around this school before...maybe, because I don't class with you much." She did a thinking pose.  

Seikamoon

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:35 pm
Name: Arage; Age: 15; Appearance

Arage walked into the school, nervous as it is his first time here. He wandered around, trying to find his locker. His face was scrunched up in frustrated confusion.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:01 pm
"Oh No, I'm gonna be late!!" Mia picked up the last of her books and ran as fast as she could down the hall. She had made it a habbit to be the first one in class, and she wasn't about to let a little mishap ruin her record. Unfortunately, she still couldn't see because of the books so she once again found herself on the floor, but this time bringing someone down with her. "Oh! I'm so sorry...."  

Rittxbey

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

Seikamoon

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:30 pm
As Mika was talking to Adina, there were another person bumped into Mika again. "Argh, so much falling today....People should watch where they are going." Mika looked at the person who bumped to her, she also notice on the floor there were full of books. "Hey, you shouldn't carried so much book."  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:05 pm
Arage continues looking for his locker, and decides to ask the group of girls up ahead to help him. "Um...H-hi..could one of you help me....find locker 374.." he said, blushing.  

Repressed Memories

Adina64

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:17 pm
as the girl i'm talking to get's bumped I watch as the boy that bumped Mika walk away and she also see's the book's on the floor and start'ss to pick them up."This is actually my first day."I told her.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff