Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
When was who?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarknessofHeavenandDreams

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:57 pm
(Please specify Manga or Anime please)
1. What are the chronological events of the Villains in Sailormoon? (I can't remember and the future thing confuses me.

Ex: A, B (from future), C, D, E, F, B (in future, goes to past)

2. Which ones had Chibi-Usa fighting them?

3. Which ones were out to get Sailormoon, and nothing else (like the world or whatever)?

I've heard too many rumors, it's hard to look up, it's been years since I saw the thing, and even then, the shows weren't in perfect order, even seasonally.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:43 pm
Well, I can sorta-kinda tell you the anime.. ish. I'll probably have to be corrected - a lot.

2nd sailor moon movie (would take place after S, before SuperS) - This crazy Ice Queen girl who wanted to destroy the world / freeze it for all eternity. Technically, she came first because Luna tells Serena/Usagi that, in better words, "a very long time ago, she came to earth to freeze it and queen serenity blasted her far away with the silver crystal".

1st season - Queen Beryl x 4 generals - were after energy for queen metallia. Queen Beryl also hated Sailor Moon for "stealing" Mamoru/Darien away from her in the past life. The Generals are supposed to be the 4 guardians of Mamoru/Tuxedo Mask/King Endymion. They came first (since they were in the past life.

Doom Tree Series - Alan and Ann wanted energy for the doom tree, to try and save it's life.

R movie - Fiori wanted Mamoru all for his greedy ol' self, and wanted Sailor Moon to die because.. well, she was taking his man/best friend. In the end Fiori saves Sailor Moon's life by having Darien/Mamoru give Serena/Usagi the nectar of his.. flower.. and yeah, I know how horrible and weird that sounds. The nectar fixes sailor moon's silver crystal and they all lived.. or did Fiori die?

2nd season - Wise Man, emerald, sapphire, diamond, rubius were after chibiusa to try and get the silver crystal. Though it was the 2nd series, they're from the future.. so I guess they sorta-kinda came last? Diamond wanted Sailor Moon because of her.. uh.. hottness, and the fact that she could be his queen. Wise Man was just an evil thing that wanted to kill the world or something..

3rd season - Mistress 9 - an evil entity that came from the depths of space and possessed Hotaru. She wanted the world to.. uh.. end. or to consume it. something of that sort. They (dr. tomoe/witches 5/eudial) went after pure hearts to try and awake Mistress 9, who was sorta sleeping inside Hotaru's body.
Dr Tomoe was possessed by (i forgot the name of it). He wanted to aid mistress 9's awakening.
the witches 5 - mimet, eudial, tellulu, viluy, cyprine - all students of mugen high / scientists in the making. Their job was to find the pure hearts, get the talismans and ultimately - to get the chalice.
Kaori Night was Hotaru's.. babysitter/nanny, Tomoe's assistant/secretary/something of the sort and wasn't very nice to Hotaru - but was madly obsessed w/ Dr. Tomoe.

(insert S movie here)

4th season - ask someone else, i hated this series. All I know is they were after dream mirrors because they wanted to find Pegasus, who was inside a specific person's dream (being chibiusa/rini).

SuperS movie - black dream hole.. woman.. thing, has these faeries helping her lure small children onto boats, to put them into a place of permentant sleep so they can always be happy. Her ultimate goal was to use the power of the sleeping children to send everyone into a state of "beautiful dreams".. or something like that.

Beginning of Stars - Galaxia wakes up Nehelenia (the woman w/ the black hair from the 4th season) who was trapped inside her own dream mirror. Angry that Sailor Moon / the senshi took everything away from her, she goes crazy and makes her life mission to make Sailor Moon as miserable as possible. She breaks her own dream mirror and sends the shards cascading down upon earth - one landing inside Mamoru's eye, which she uses to take control of him and everyone else who got a shard in their eye.

Stars Season - Galaxia wants everything. She wants all the star seeds of the senshi so she can be the only senshi - it being her right, since she is the most powerful senshi of all time. She has Chaos - the root of all evil - sealed inside herself, and she sent out her starseed (chibi chibi) before Chaos totally corrupted her, telling her to fly off far away where she can be safe. Her minions (iron mouse, aluminum siren, lead crow and tin nyanko) are (supposedly) sailor senshi who's starseeds were already taken, but agreed to serve Galaxia.

I tried to put that in the best order I could. ^^ Hopefully that helps. I'd explain the manga to you, too, but I didn't get to read all of it.  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:49 pm
wouldn't the second movie of had to been after the first season or based during it. Cause none of the inner senshi found out about their powers till the begining of the first season.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:16 pm
GTBlader
wouldn't the second movie of had to been after the first season or based during it. Cause none of the inner senshi found out about their powers till the begining of the first season.
It would be, but the Ice Queen first attacked when the senshi/scouts were in their previous life. 3nodding Queen Serenity blasted her far away, but she returned about right after the s season. It wouldn't be before the R series because when R took place, the only outer senshi they met was Sailor Pluto.  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

setsuna-chan22

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:41 pm
there are a few corrections I would like to make in Sailor Moon R the second half because technicly Ann & Allen are the first half of the R season. the half that deals with Rini there were four female villians who came before Emerald Diamond Shphire and Wise Man. Their names were Katsy, Birdy, Prisma, & Avery there was also for a breif time Wicked lady the evil version of Rini.

In Sailor Moon S there was also Peterol who fought with cyphrine.

Then there was the S movie and the villian in that one was Princess Snow Kaguya.

Now in regards to the Super S Season there was tiger's eye, Hawk's eye and fish eye. After them were the four dead moon circus Ves Ves, Cere Cere, Jun Jun, & Palla Palla who in the manga ended up being the for Sailor Scout protector's of Sailor Chibi Moon after them was Queen Zirconia then Queen Nehelania.

In the super S movie the villians name was Lady Badianu.

Then there were a few from Sailor Stars that were missed but they are from the manga Sailor Heavy Metal Papillion, Sailor Lethe and Sailor Mnemosyne, and Sailor Phi and Sailor Chi.

I'm pretty sure I got all the ones that were missed hope this helps. heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:19 am
As for with the S series, Pteryol or however the heck her name is spelled, is actually Cyprine split in two. She is not a seperate person, twin or anything of the sort. If anything I guess you could consider her Cyprine's "alternate identity'. Just in case anyone was wondering. =)  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Syndrama

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:00 pm
I'd like to state that the movies were alternate moments in time, and don't really fit in anywhere in the anime timeline... the R movie has ChibiUsa in it, but she doesn't show up until the Black Moon starts attacking, and she leaves RIGHT after it's all over. The S movie doesn't have the Outers in it at all, and the SuperS movie is considered at best to be ChibiUsa's dream of the events of the SuperS season, except making things more child-oriented, including making the guy who helps her actually her age.

About the only thing that does fit is that Kaguya-Hime was in a side story for the manga. The rest is typical anime movies/specials, where they're fun little aside tales that don't actually effect anything or mean anything to the storyline.

Speaking of specials, you did all forget the puppeteer special and the strange youma that attacks Ami for a special reason that's never revealed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:26 am
*blink* The Outers are in the S movie, they just don't have a significantly major part. I should know, I'm an outer senshi freak. ;D

http://sailormusic.net/covers/Sailor Moon S Movie Music Collection.jpg <-- Picture of the S Movie Soundtrack

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <-- S movie.  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items