29%
 29%  [ 7 ]
ABC
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

Hermit of the Hills

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:29 am
So, which is your favourite free-to-air station? Mine's ABC, and I hope I won't be as alone in that as I normally am.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:43 am
Nah ABC is my second favourite, I'm an SBS boy. 3nodding  

DNA_Guru
Captain

StreekG

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:59 am
im a 10 guy, all good stuff is on ten  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:52 am
DNA_Guru
Nah ABC is my second favourite, I'm an SBS boy. 3nodding
Wow. The first I've heard of!  

Hermit of the Hills

ethuil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:01 pm
It's a tough call between ten and seven for me. The only things I watch (which isn't much) are on those two channels...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:42 am
SBS Saturday films...and PIzza. xd  

thegreatvincenzo

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:09 am
Oosh I don't know. I guess the channel I watch most is SBS, but I was brought up on ABC so I guess I'll always be an ABC girl. Plus ABC is the only channel that ever shows David Attenborough documentaries heart

The only show I really watch on commercial tv is the Simpsons these days. It's about the only thing that isn't some sort of Law and Order poop marm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:21 am

Weylok

scruffy012

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:26 am
hehe, equal SBS, ABC and SEVEN, screw the other two, unless ten's showing the V8's  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:32 am
Seven sucks arse in unbelievable amounts. When it does have good shows, it ******** around their time slots so badly you never know when they're gonna be on next, and when they have popular shows, like say Desperate Housewives or Lost, they milk them for all their worth, and show pointless episodes that aren't even real episodes just to make their ratings season longer. I hate them with a passion.  

EmWah
Crew

Boffins

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:01 am
I'm a channel 10 chicken. Just seems most of the shows I like are on it...but then again I don't watch TV much.
Come to think about it...when i'm not watching 10 i'm watching SBS...Oz XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:10 am
I try not to be loyal to any of the stations, because they're all going to screw me over at some stage. scream

I probably watch 10 the most, thanks to The Simpsons, but I like either SBS or ABC the most. I have no loyalties; if a station has a show I like, I'll watch it.

I have little, if not no respect at all for the channels 7 and 9. evil  

WellzY
Crew

Angsty Shem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:31 am
Were there an American network like SBS, our population might not be so ignorant of world affairs. That they run raunchy Comedy Central humor on Monday nights helps, too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:58 pm
I know Canada has different channels than Oz, but I'm gonna put in my two cents too.

None.

There, I said it. I don't even watch t.v. *laughs* And even if I did have cable or satelite or any of that jazz I'd likely be glued to the music stations all day rather than anything educational or 'entertaining'. *winks and smiles*  

BeMuled MissBeth

Shameless Fairy

19,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:53 am
Chrissie-T
I'm a channel 10 chicken. Just seems most of the shows I like are on it...but then again I don't watch TV much.
Come to think about it...when i'm not watching 10 i'm watching SBS...Oz XD

OMG Chrissie you watch Oz too?! I can never find anyone who watches it! Aaah it's probably my favourite show xp Just so different from everything else that's on.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff