Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Art contest?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:11 am
Summer is quickly approaching and I am feeling up for another art contest. Unfortunatly I am a bit at a loss for the exact theme.

Spring is drawing to a close and school is nearly out. For some this is a sign of freedom, a time to relax and just enjoy life. For others it is time to move on and worry about things such as starting collage at summer's end or getting a job now that they are out of school.

So, I dunno. I guess I wouldn't mind seeing a nice variety of differnt drawing based on what summer means to all of you. Be it a time to just hang loose and have some fun, or to get serious and work.

All in all, I think what what I am looking for is the most inspiring art piece this time around, not the best drawn. So be creative and think outside the box, maybe even look at other culturs and portray how they celebrate summer.

Here in the U.S. we have the Fourth of July, but I know other nations have their own summer holidays and traditions.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:20 am
Should we post declaring our intent to join in? Because I'm SO in. biggrin  

Katzekinder

Worthy Seeker

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:22 am
Katzekinder
Should we post declaring our intent to join in? Because I'm SO in. biggrin

My main thing right now is to see who is interested. I know some are still in school and busy, but I plan on having this one go for a couple of months. So I am giving a heads up to those that might need more time before they can get started on their entries.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:47 am
I didn't get a chance to enter your last contest, but I'm always interested!! heart  

Manda_Tifa

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:47 am
I'm interested, but I dunno if I'll be able to get something in or not XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:43 am
i'm interested  

Rainey_angel81

Wyrm_Slayer

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:45 am
Im just finishing school right now, and with no job I should be able to draw something once I clear my board a little.

Uhm, yeah. I interested.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:45 pm
Sure, I have some more free time. The theme is something that I really need to think about...  

Sirus Jin

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:51 pm
I'm interested.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:34 pm
Omg you so should do a contest *trips over self to sign up* Sounds like a fun theme!  

DarkSyctheFan

Art / Writing show and exchange!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff