Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Miyako Academy Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't you wish you have Magic?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  Sort of....
  I don't know
View Results

Seikamoon

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:13 pm
School History:

Miyako Academy is created by the government of Japan, located on a island, where is not located on any maps, except for the government's map. This school have opened for 100 years. The government have created the school for the "gifted" kids, who happened to have magic powers or something. The whole Island is belonged to Miyako Academy, which is divided into, Elementary School, Middle School, High School and College

Rules:

1. The Forum rules (Of course, don't want to violate that ^_^)
2. This is semi-literate (so please write a little decently)
3. Anything thing that have to do with this story, please PM me with the subject "Role-Play"
4. Fill out the information and PM it to me (Thank You)
5. After you PM with the information, just start Posting....^_^ (PLEASE DO PM ME WITH THE PROFILE....I AM TRYING TO MAKE THIS NEAT..... crying )
6. Room number is your choice!
7. Last but not least, HAVE FUN!!

Information:

User Name:
Character Name:
Female or Male:
Teachers or Students:
Powers (At most three):
Personality:
Character Background:
Image:
Dorm room number (Single or Double):

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:45 pm
Characters Info:

Teachers:

User Name:
minangels
Character Name: Miyu Tomoya
Female or Male: Female
Teachers or Students: Teacher
Class: English
Powers (At most three): Manipulate water, able to fly
Personality: Strict, but nice. Always there to help, when a student's in need
Character Background: Miss Tomoya have been teaching at this school over 5 years, she also graduated from here. She never expected that she would come back and teaches the student.
Image: Full Moon
Dorm room number (Single or Double): Single # 4

User Name:
minangels
Character Name: Toya Sukimoto
Female or Male: Male
Teachers or Students: Teachers
Class: History
Powers (At most three): Manipulate Fire, Able to turn into a cat
Personality: Very outgoing, and nice.
Character Background: After his parent death, he was kick out of the house by his aunt, because his aunt thought he was a monster. At the age of 5, the government have found him causing many house on fired. Therefore he was raised in this school.
Image: Toya
Dorm room number (Single or Double): Single # 2

User Name: Atarget4u
Character Name: Eugene 'Skippy' Debranski
Teachers or Students: Teacher
Class: Chemistry
Powers (At least three): Teleportation, telepathy, and healing abilities
Personality: Kind, yet he doesn’t seem 'to be there'. Never turns down a challenge, and will help any one if asked.
Character Background: Served in the military as a medic until kicked out for seemingly using 'black magic'.
Image: Blarg ( I don’t have one yet!)
Dorm room number: Single (confused on the number spiel...)

Students

User Name: Minangels
Character Name: Sakura
Teachers or Students: Student
Powers (At Most Three): Flying, Able to move things, and able to talk to animals
Personality: Really Random, Nice, Outgoing, Happy,
Character Background: She didn't find out she have powers till she age of 14. She was trying to hold the madness in, but accidentally moved a object and hit that person. This year is her first year entering High School.
Image: Sakura
Dorm Room Number (Single or Double): Double # 7

User Name: Aprilbaby1
Character Name: Angel
Powers (At least three): Fire, water, ice
Personality: she is a shy girl who likes to have fun, likes to make friends
Character Background: Her parents died when she was young, she had to fend for herself most of the time, she is a lonely person who wants someone to talk to, she is Princess of all Angel of Deaths, and also the ice princess
Image: Angel
Dorm room number (Single or Double):#5 single

User Name: InTheMainframe
Character Name: Matt
Powers (At most three): Temperature Manipulation, Time Manipulaton (not what you think, look at the background to see why it isn't like godmodding)
Personality: Spontaneous, Short-Tempered, Otherwise Kind
Character Background: Matt was from the U.S., but moved to Japan. He knew about his powers since he was 7, when it went from 40 degrees to -13 for about a minute, and when someone threw a softball at him and he slowed down time. The problem with time manipulation is it is tiring, because if time is 1/10 speed, you are moving 10 times faster than normal, if you move too fast, you will die, and if you stop time, you will be mortally wounded. Matt found this out when he slowed time to 1/1,000 speed, and broke the bones in his legs because of the force he stressed on his feet at slamming feet to the ground that fast. They are well, now, and he is at Miyako Academy because of his powers.
Image:
Dorm room number (Single or Double): None yet

User Name: Repressed Memories
Character Name: Arage
Powers (At most three): Geomancer, Werewolf Transformation
Personality: Arage is a kind and caring person, although he's very timid and shy around girls. He is very sensitive and easily hurt.
Character Background: Shunned by the ability to control earth and feared because he was a werewolf, Arage never really fit in anywhere else.
Image: Arage
Dorm room number (Single or Double): Single #8

User Name: Hiroshi_Etai
Character Name: Hiroshi Raiju
Teachers or Students: Student?
Powers (At most three): Lightning manipulation, a sonic roar, and the power to turn into a lightning wolf
Personality: Shy, but after a while a generally happy person
Character Background: A descendant of the Raiju, the thunder wolves of Japanese Mythology, he had been rejected from his clan because he was much too shy to fight. So after wandering for about three years, he was taken in by a loving family, and after only a month, he was taken from them and sent here, to Miyako Academy
Hiroshi
Dorm room number (Single or Double): # 713  

Seikamoon

Seikamoon

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:27 pm
Two days before school, Sakura have finally arrived at Miyako Academy. For half an hour, Sakura have been looking for her room to put the stuff in. On her way there, she thought, "Who is going to be my roomate? I hope they are nice." She found a thin trail with trees surround it, with the sign said, "DORM ROOM THIS WAY". About another half an hour later, she finally reached her room.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:25 am
a new kid said "drat....im lost again"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:31 am
walks in a little lost, looking for the dorm rooms. she walked around, lonely "ok here it is room 5" she said as she opened the door. she put her stuff up then went back downstairs "ok where am i?" she asked out loud  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:16 am
Sakura walked into her room. The room was simple, there was a window faced in the ocean. She walked near the window, she notice every dorm room is closed to the ocean. She quickly used her power and moved all her belonging to the place she wanted to. "Now, where should I go?" Sakura said to herself. "Oh right, there was a new student orientation and gathering." She got her map out to located the direction.  

Seikamoon

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:29 am
he said "ill take dorm number 6" he walked in andput his stuff in there"  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:41 am
she put her hair in a ponytail and walked out of her room she yawned then stretched. she looked around and started to walk down the hall curious  

Aprilbaby1

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:42 pm
she skipped around looking at everything  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:23 am
Miyu walked around her classroom thinking, "What should I need?" Miyu she may be a teacher, but she acts like a kid.  

Seikamoon

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:05 am
she walked outside and walked into the forest under the moon, thinking, standing there alone User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:40 am
Arage wandered around the school, looking for his dorm. "H-here it is," he quietly said, opening the door to find a nice little room. There was a queen-sized bed next to the window, an oak-wood desk, and a closet. He walked in, and started to put his stuff up.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:42 am
she started to sing, then she stood up and danced, hoping nobody was around to see herUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:51 am
Arage finally finished unpacking, and decided to roam around the school. "I wonder if there's anywhere quiet around here," he said, walking outside to the forest. He continued walking until he heard singing, and started to follow the noise. "H-hello," he said to the girl that was singing.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:53 am
Repressed Memories
Arage finally finished unpacking, and decided to roam around the school. "I wonder if there's anywhere quiet around here," he said, walking outside to the forest. He continued walking until he heard singing, and started to follow the noise. "H-hello," he said to the girl that was singing.
she stopped and smiled, blushing a little "hi, my name is Angel, whats yours?" she asked looking at him  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff