Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
354 Spoilers Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pekora

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:31 pm
There's a Konoha Military Conference.
Lots of talk from the Mangekyou Guy.
There's a proposal to form two teams in order to restrain Akatsuki.

Suddenly, someone is called.
Kakashi says "Alright, Please enter"

There's a scene change to Sasuke's group.

They've apparently headed to an old arms shop that used to be used by the Uchiha Clan.

Two talking cats appear who Sasuke gives catnip to. The two cats begin to guide them. (WTF?)

They take them to the weapons supply. The weapons supply person turns out to be a cute girl.

There's another scene change to Akatsuki.

Deidara is particularly is interested in what Konoha is up to (Particularly Naruto and Kakashi) and takes Tobi along with him. Itachi and Kisame watch this intently.

Finally, back to Konoha. An 8-man team is gathered.
It consists of Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Kakashi, and...hmmm...who are these people? Shy white-eyed girl...dog-boy...and the guy with the black glasses...sorry, I've forgotten them. (Lol, It actually says this.)

Lastly, the Jounin who helped with Naruto's training completes the 8-man squad (Obviously Yamato).

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:12 pm
finally, we get to see how hinata, Kiba and Shino have improved.

I was personally surprised when Shino wasn't also a jonin by now, considering he beat Kankuro, who is now a jonin  

liz_bliz_inc

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:06 am
String_Theory

I was personally surprised when Shino wasn't also a jonin by now, considering he beat Kankuro, who is now a jonin

Yeah, well Naruto beat Neji, who's now a Jounin, and Naruto is still Gennin. Naruto beat Gaara, who is now Kazekage...and Naruto is still Gennin.......rank means nothing  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:54 am
Nephite Warrior
String_Theory

Yeah, well Naruto beat Neji, who's now a Jounin, and Naruto is still Gennin. Naruto beat Gaara, who is now Kazekage...and Naruto is still Gennin.......rank means nothing

What he said. 3nodding  

Honh

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:16 am
Honh
Nephite Warrior
String_Theory

What he said. 3nodding

naruto hasn't gone higher because he hasn't been there, oh yeah, and being a jonin takes more outright skill than he has. He has tons of power yes, but he still just throws his weight around to beat people, he has no skill or finesse, that's what he lacks that most jonin have, Shino, who definitely has skills, has been there the entire time, so he should have been promoted.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:43 am
Evs, people. We get to see how they've grown (We know Akamaru did). Can't wait for Shino!~ heart  

Lady Aburame

imsohappy1

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:04 pm
I'm looking at the RAW now and its true team 8 is getting screen time. I didn't believe it at first because it was too good to be true. Team Snake got a new wardrobe. Its raining and everyone is wearing rain coats but no one has the hood on, eh. XD At least Shino is a smart one.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:10 pm
Thank Satan, finally team 8 get's to be helpfull.  

Samurai Senel

Pekora

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:53 pm
Lamest thing is, Team 8 was brought just because of their tracking skills, not because of their strength (which isn't really all that much).
I SERIOUSLY hope Kish doesn't get lazy and make them MOVE or something, last team that was brought up ended in total failure. -___-

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:42 pm
Well Shino was said to be a pretty good fighter, and i wonder how much Kiba has improved since the time skip. I'm not expecting much from Hinata. <.<

To tell you the truth none of the teams have been impressive, well except for Naruto's.

This weeks chapter was pretty good i think. Juugo is bloody taaaaalll. He wrapped himself in a freaken curtain. XD.

So i wander who is going to face who. We have Team 7, Team 8, Team Habi, Diadria & Tobi and maybe Itachi & Kisame.

I cant wait to see the interaction between between the two Kohana teams. I know there is going to be some conflict between Naruto and Kiba.  

imsohappy1

Pekora

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:43 pm
Frostman
Well Shino was said to be a pretty good fighter, and i wonder how much Kiba has improved since the time skip. I'm not expecting much from Hinata. <.<

To tell you the truth none of the teams have been impressive, well except for Naruto's.

This weeks chapter was pretty good i think. Juugo is bloody taaaaalll. He wrapped himself in a freaken curtain. XD.

So i wander who is going to face who. We have Team 7, Team 8, Team Habi, Diadria & Tobi and maybe Itachi & Kisame.

I cant wait to see the interaction between between the two Kohana teams. I know there is going to be some conflict between Naruto and Kiba.

Team 8 vs. Deidara/Tobi - Team 7* vs. Itachi/Kisame vs. Hebi*

*: It actually depends on who gets there first.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:13 pm
So you don't think Team 7 will quarrel with Team Habi?  

imsohappy1

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:59 am
I'm betting Kishimoto keep's Kakashi and Tobi seperated just to piss us off.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:19 am
Frostman
So you don't think Team 7 will quarrel with Team Habi?

Probably, but the one who gets there first will have the lead. If Hebi gets there first then they can get Itachi before Team 7. If Team 7 gets there first then that'd mean Sasuke back in Konoha.
But then I'm starting to believe that by next chapter both Hebi and Team 7 will find Itachi and Kisame at the same time.

Pekora

Pekora

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:20 am
Puma D. John
I'm betting Kishimoto keep's Kakashi and Tobi seperated just to piss us off.

Tobi = Obito truth is NEAR! >8D  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games