Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild
What the hell?! I wasn't DITCHING. How does that make sense? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MR. CURINGTON...
  IT WAS PROBABLY YOU AGAIN. YOU'VE DONE IT 4 TIMES BEFORE.
  OR IT WAS YOU, MATH SUBSTITUTE WHO TOOK 20 MINUTES TO TAKE ROLL AND WHO COULDN'T COUNT TO SAVE HIS LIFE.
View Results

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:27 pm
Okay, so, at school... about once a month, if not twice, or even THREE GODDAMNED TIMES A MONTH, I am marked absent by one of my teachers.

I've only ditched once in my life, and it was last year so that's besides the point.

Every, single, time, the school has to call and say: Your student was marked absent in one or more classes today.

Which means I'll have a lovely day tomorrow in the counseling office so they can "refer" me to the Attendance office if that makes any ******** sense.
Then the teacher needs to sign it saying they made the mistake.

I mean, I never ditch. Where the hell would I go?

This only gives my mom reason to be suspicious of me.
"DID YOU DITCH?"
"WHY WERE YOU ******** MARKED ABSENT?"
"I'LL TAKE YOUR LICENSE AWAY." <--- new one.

I mean, really, come ******** on. I have bright red hair and shiny buttons and just HOW CAN YOU MISS ME?

Discuss.

Have you ever ditched school? To do what?

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:19 pm
I used to skip twice a week.
I didn't need to go to public school five days a week to pass my classes.

Whenever I ditched individual classes I stole passbooks and wrote myself good passes and never got caught. Usually I went across the street and bought pizza and chatted with the drop-out girls or whatever. Once, some stoners invited me to go out and smoke with them (which I don't) on 4:20 so I cut german class and watched this chick and her boyfriend have sex on the baseball field in the reflection of my gameboy.

The Mighty Z-Rex

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:33 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex

Whenever I ditched individual classes I stole passbooks and wrote myself good passes and never got caught. Usually I went across the street and bought pizza and chatted with the drop-out girls or whatever. Once, some stoners invited me to go out and smoke with them (which I don't) on 4:20 so I cut german class and watched this chick and her boyfriend have sex on the baseball field in the reflection of my gameboy.

See, if stuff were that interesting at my school, I'd totally do it.

But I don't feel like skipping classes to go the ONLY place within like, 7 miles, a grocery store. xDDDD

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:00 pm
    They keep telling me I'm ditching when I'm taking my AP tests. The stupid attendance office is really pissing me off.

First they told me that I was excused for the entire day if I had a test. So when I stayed home to study for Physics, they decide that they didn't actually say that, and so my parents had to call in and yell at them for a bit.
    And then I had MicroEconomics today, from 12:30-2:30. Classes today ran from 12:30 to 2:45. (We're on a weird STAR testing schedule, and I didn't even have to show up at school until noon.)
    Of course they screw it up, and call my house, telling me that I was truant all day.

They piss me off so much. D:<

professionalpineapple

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:30 pm
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex

But I don't feel like skipping classes to go the ONLY place within like, 7 miles, a grocery store. xDDDD

A few times I skipped class to sit in a stall or something and read a book.

I like to make my own fun. I disassembled this old water shed on the school grounds one day with a hammer. I saved all these rusty old nails, piled the wood up high and then sent the nails to the school priority mail from two towns away.

Sophomore year I set loose 36 lab mice.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:36 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex

A few times I skipped class to sit in a stall or something and read a book.

I like to make my own fun. I disassembled this old water shed on the school grounds one day with a hammer. I saved all these rusty old nails, piled the wood up high and then sent the nails to the school priority mail from two towns away.

Sophomore year I set loose 36 lab mice.

Hey, at least you had lab mice. xD

The one time I did ditch, I ditched with who was my girlfriend at the time.
Like, I got this pass from my English teacher, we just walked right off campus, got in her car, and drove off.

I think we went to eat, or something.
And about 30 minutes later we drove back, parked, and walked right back to class with no problems. Hilarious. xD
'Cause our nazi of a principal brags about our security.

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:07 pm
Zeit Rachen Havoc

Like, I got this pass from my English teacher, we just walked right off campus, got in her car, and drove off.

And about 30 minutes later we drove back, parked, and walked right back to class with no problems. Hilarious. xD

I made it a point not to date girls I went to high school with, until my senior year. This girl moved here from Ireland and I was being nice to her, on account of my own family coming from over yonder (I'm technically-second generation american) and things ended up becoming moochy moochy, you know? Ironically, I never learned her real name - just called her Sweaterly, on account of the fact she wore sweaters.

So one day I convinced her to skip our Physics class with me (because it was the easiest class I ever took and she copied all my answers anyways) and drive the two of us to Hooters for wings. Sneaking through the parking lot she set off two car alarms and then bumped another car pulling out.

So, on our way back, I write us both passes, and we go back to class. I send her ahead of me with a pass that said she had a doctors appointment (as she was often sick). Ten minutes later I come strolling in with my pass from the library (I was a library aide) and she yells across the room if I have any wet naps. I say, "Uh, no, why?" because why would I have wetnaps in school, right, and she says "My fingers still smell like the win--- s**t, I'm sorry."

20 minutes later she found me sitting in her car - not happy. She didn't understand why.

I got 2 days ISD and she got jack for "telling the truth."

TL;DR

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:07 am
I ditched once but it wasn't really ditching. I just asked my teacher if I could go to the bathroom and never came back. I sat in a stall texting Jay the whole time.

I never ditch, because they lock all the gates, and I sleep in all my classes anyway, so I'd rather stay there than be bothered to stay awake but go somewhere else.

Zealous Blue
Captain

rayne_phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:08 pm
I haven't ditched this year, to exempt exams here you can't have even one asbsence in a class (miss more than 45 min. of any class), which is such s**t, because I couldn't even go to my grandpa's funeral, and the administrators here are pure evil because they said *last quarter* i missed 48 min. of my one class so I couldn't exempt....
I was so pissed off I went and argued with the admin. but he refused, and it wasn't even my fault, I had a denist appointment because I thought I broke my tooth, *he said that it only wiggled because in the springish time everyone sinuses are all worked up and they press down on your teeth making them feel like they're wiggling, so if you're ever sick, no your teeth are not falling out* .....

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:30 pm
i skip once in a while..
but my skipping is "missing the bus"
oor... "falling asleep in some teachers room"
oor..."getting lost ninja "
but thats only like twice a year when im doing REALLY BAD.

and i was maked absent 8times in history this last month.
i havent skipped a day.
so i went down to the office and what like..
"wtf."
and they were like "GTFO!"
and then mom was like "SHE WASNT GONE ******** then principal was like "gerbergerber..>.<"
and then it was fixed^_^

DEAD Rasputin
Crew

1,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

rayne_phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:45 am
Dr[[Acula]]
i skip once in a while..

i havent skipped a day.
"wtf."
and then mom was like "SHE WASNT GONE ******** then principal was like "gerbergerber..>.<"
and then it was fixed^_^

gerbergber...

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:58 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc

I made it a point not to date girls I went to high school with, until my senior year. This girl moved here from Ireland and I was being nice to her, on account of my own family coming from over yonder (I'm technically-second generation american) and things ended up becoming moochy moochy, you know? Ironically, I never learned her real name - just called her Sweaterly, on account of the fact she wore sweaters.

So one day I convinced her to skip our Physics class with me (because it was the easiest class I ever took and she copied all my answers anyways) and drive the two of us to Hooters for wings. Sneaking through the parking lot she set off two car alarms and then bumped another car pulling out.

So, on our way back, I write us both passes, and we go back to class. I send her ahead of me with a pass that said she had a doctors appointment (as she was often sick). Ten minutes later I come strolling in with my pass from the library (I was a library aide) and she yells across the room if I have any wet naps. I say, "Uh, no, why?" because why would I have wetnaps in school, right, and she says "My fingers still smell like the win--- s**t, I'm sorry."

20 minutes later she found me sitting in her car - not happy. She didn't understand why.

I got 2 days ISD and she got jack for "telling the truth."

TL;DR

Well that bites. o_O
"HEY EVERYONE SMELL MY FINGERS."

I know people that would do that. D:
And at our school, if you even as so much KNEW that someone left, you'd get in trouble too.
So 2 people could ditch, but if 10 people knew about it, they'd all get OCSs.

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

DEAD Rasputin
Crew

1,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:13 pm
rayne_phantom
Dr[[Acula]]
i skip once in a while..

i havent skipped a day.
"wtf."
and then it was fixed^_^

gerbergber...

it was funny.
cuz hes a homophobe/dickface.
and hugging is PDA....but just for me and cammers..

and yes.
ilike how it sounds...

gerber gerber.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:19 pm
Dr[[Acula]]
rayne_phantom
Dr[[Acula]]
i skip once in a while..

i havent skipped a day.
"wtf."
and then it was fixed^_^

gerbergber...

it was funny.

and yes.
ilike how it sounds...

gerber gerber.

Ah, homophobes.
You know my mom always talks about taking the Mexicans and shipping them off somewhere. But I vote for the homophobes.

Not the kind that are like, "Be gay, just like... not where I can see it."
But the kind that are like, "THE BIBLE SAYS IT'S WRONG IT'S SICK AND WRONG YOU'LL ROT IN HELL YOU SONS OF BITCHES!!!!121"

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

DEAD Rasputin
Crew

1,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:50 pm
Zeit Rachen Havoc
Dr[[Acula]]
rayne_phantom
Dr[[Acula]]
i skip once in a while..

i havent skipped a day.
"wtf."
and then it was fixed^_^

gerbergber...

it was funny.

and yes.
ilike how it sounds...

gerber gerber.

Ah, homophobes.
You know my mom always talks about taking the Mexicans and shipping them off somewhere. But I vote for the homophobes.

Not the kind that are like, "Be gay, just like... not where I can see it."
But the kind that are like, "THE BIBLE SAYS IT'S WRONG IT'S SICK AND WRONG YOU'LL ROT IN HELL YOU SONS OF BITCHES!!!!121"

choice B is my principal.
and then our outher principal hates kids.
so ..
school kinda sucks^_^

and we mess with them alot..

and yeah.. i know sevral mexican/hispanic people that are uber nice and whatnot then i know sevral more homophobic people who are rude... i wonder who should be sent away...=/

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff