Reply Naruto Guild
SasuXHina....WTF?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:35 pm
So I was browsing the interweb forsexual pics of Hinata and Sakura educational videos and I noticed that there are actually quite a few of Sasuke and Hinata pairings.

So yeah. I must ask, where the hell did that idea come from? Does Sasuke even know who Hinata is? Have they even talked with each other?! He has nothing to be impressed about her as far as I know. He didnt watch her get her a** beat by Neji, I dont think they went on a mission together. So I dub the pairing stupid and unfun.

/end pointless rant.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:49 pm
Mr._Stabby
So I was browsing the interweb forsexual pics of Hinata and Sakura educational videos and I noticed that there are actually quite a few of Sasuke and Hinata pairings.

So yeah. I must ask, where the hell did that idea come from? Does Sasuke even know who Hinata is? Have they even talked with each other?! He has nothing to be impressed about her as far as I know. He didnt watch her get her a** beat by Neji, I dont think they went on a mission together. So I dub the pairing stupid and unfun.

/end pointless rant.

Yeah I have to agree with you I don't think think sasuke even knows about hinata. But he will know if read the manga that's posted.  

Ladyshion

dazzle dazzle dazzle

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:17 am
I use to think the same, but it's a crack pairing.
It is a nice, "What if Sasuke met Hinata..." situation/fantasy/whatever though.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:49 am
Searching for...SakuXHina? Mmmmmm....sexy...  

NachoDude

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:56 pm
It's a crack pairing. Probably one of the most popular Hinata crack pairings ever, if you ask me. Hinata has like...the super ability to be compatible and look good with alot of people in the series. xD

If you ask me, I think it's a result of Naruto coming together or getting together with Sakura. "Oh Sakura/Naruto doesn't like me like that, so I'll just share my pain and hang with someone who was rejected from this pairing too!"

If you ask me, it's like...the ultimate child. And maybe even a new bloodline. xD I don't really mind the pairing, it's awesome. =)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:59 pm
hi ^^  

sharleenkagome

zeldabcc

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:29 pm
Interesting, I actually don't think I've ever come across that pairing. Although, I don't think I would like it. I completely agree with you, it is a stupid pairing, they never met, and I don't think Sasuke would like her, and Hinata probably wouldn't like him either, since she, obviously, likes Naruto.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:05 pm
Sasuke doesn't have a heart. Any pairing with Hinata should be done with a guy who has feelings.  

Yuichi Newton

DevilNinja543

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:01 pm
people make up the stupidest couples for anime. i really believe that sasuke isnt even remotely awar of hinata's existence. there's no proof that they'd get together. and honestly, hinata's too pure and innocent to mix with sasuke's dark persona.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:39 pm
Boo. I've come to post and be all mock-pretend-smart-when-I-really-am-not-all-that-smart again. BD

It's the other solution of happiness and love for Sasuke and Hinata if Naruto and Sakura happen. It's crack, so it's nothing. I like it, as it's not that bad. It might also come from the fact (Or whatever. Saying, statement, hypothesis, take your pick, don't correct me, I know I'm wrong.) that the Hyuuga are the Uchiha's ancestors. But whatever. Naruto disses Hinata and goes for Sakura (Can't diss Hinata because he probably doesn't even know she likes him in the first place, but whatever.) and Sakura forgets Sasuke and goes for Naruto (And somehow Sasuke is moved.) The two dissed people get together. And there you go. SasuHina.

Don't try calling me a NaruSaku, NaruHina, or a SasuSaku basher. All pairings except...one are fine with me, so yeah.

But then again, it's crack. Not much logic for crack pairings.

When I think of SasuHina I say...

THE ULTIMATE CHILD.

and

SUPER BABY.

Or something along those lines.

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:09 pm
Actually if NaruSaku happens, then Sasuke has a better chance with Karin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:32 pm
Mr._Stabby
Actually if NaruSaku happens, then Sasuke has a better chance with Karin.

If Sasuke goes with anyone anyway. Naruto is shounen anime. And I can't say anything about SasuKarin, as I don't know much about Karin in the first place. (As you've seen in my post about Sakura and Karin.)

Doesn't matter to me. My favorite shipping is neither of these. xD I just watch the series and see what happens.

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

then nika said

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:07 pm
mad D

sorry to dissapoint but i have come to say. i am indeed a sasuhina fan. yes. its a crack. yes they've never even met. but. i here a rumor that that might change. well w/e. and for sasukexkarin. for some reason i believe it's more possible than sasusaku. but

for the question.

"where did sasuhina come from?"

well i really wouldnt know. for me i thought hmm that would be really cute. plus theyre both from powerful clans and all. and blah blah blah/. then on fanfiction i see im not the only ones. so. they may or may not be like me. but.. thats where it came up in my mind. im not really in the mood to expand more on this. especially since im supposed to be in a contest right now. so yaars  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:15 am
Here, here! The SasukeXHinata pairing is completely unfounded and un fun, and just crowding up results of cool pictures on the DeviantArt search engine. It's almost as if they just started sticking random people together. scream That makes me mad...  

ChangeTheStars

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items