Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pirates Of The Caribbean, The Official Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply Welcome To The Deck Luv
Hardcore POTC - Who's Dressing Up? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

` V E N D E T T A

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:29 pm
I've seen a few people post that they will ALSO be dressing up for At Worlds End. I was hoping to see your costumes. I'm going as a wench and a bunch of my friends are going to be dressed up as well.

My point: if you're dressing up for Pirates 3 and you have pictures, post them and feel free to chat here!

EDIT: The picture slideshow can be seen here.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:35 pm
Here are really bad pictures of my outfit. I only like the two of when I was messing around with the mask from my cosplay costume.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

` V E N D E T T A

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100

hydroh
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:21 pm
I'm not dressing up, but I love people who do! 3nodding
Your outfit looks awesome~

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:00 pm
Awesome outfit! Unfortunately I haven't had time to get one together for myself. :,( Laaame.  

Smelly Pirate Hooker

Pyrateintheshadows

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:28 pm
already have and will be for the movie...

Check me sig.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:55 pm
Last year all I wore was a POTC shirt that has a animated skull and some other stuff with a lite/dark green color background and it says Pirates Of The Caribbean in fancy letters. mrgreen And I wore a bandana on my head with pig tails.
This year....I haven't decided yet, but I'm not going to dress up in costum. confused
Why?Because......well I didn't think about it. stare

Mangachick86

Ehlayah

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:08 pm
*ahem*-points to sig- Yeap i'm dressin up smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:36 am
The most I'll do is....
User Image
Not very piratey but it's how I usually dress.
Please excuse the retarded facial expression.  

[x] Natasha [x]

` V E N D E T T A

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:42 am
Thanks for the compliments! redface We might go to the mall tonight all garbed up, but for some reason my hair IS NOT cooperating. Two month of planning for what? Malfunctioning hair, but everyone else's costumes look great.

I wish I could show you my mates' outfits. Some of them are absolutely amazing.

By the way, has anybody here ever heard of Sith Camaro? cool

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:05 pm
My newest update. We went to the mall today. We didn't film, but my neighbors DID take pictures of us! There's three, but guess who I am! OMG, you're a genius.

User Image User Image User Image

` V E N D E T T A

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100

[.Wands.and.Wings.]

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:30 pm
I'm not going dressed up .. wish i was though..ha! those outfits look awesome! hehe xx

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:25 pm
I love your costumes.
That pretty awesome
And they all look like you guys put time into them
I'm dressing up too
Grabbing a red bandanna for my head
A pirate hat that looks exactly like jack's
And probably some more stuff
Just have to find it
>_>
Do you guys know any good stores?  

Prom Night Baby

Bombalurina Meow

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:36 pm
I'm not dressing up, but you guys look awesome! I thought about dressing up, but I'm just wearing a POTC shirt, and bringing a camera in case people do dress up. If there's a Jack there, I want a picture! Hehee. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:07 pm
I'm gonna dress up, but i don't have any pics yet, srry! lol  

Jesse_Sparrow_278

Aelfiede

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:10 pm
Oh wow, some people really have awesome outfits! If I was more comfortable showing off legs, I'd likely have a similiar red and black short femme fatale pirate dress. But I still however prefer my "Feminine Jack" bohemian pirate. I took shots of my completed costume just yesterday.

I'm just as defensive of my hat as Jack is. It's a real hand made one, and I foud it for an amazing price in a medieval fair. The corset and hair beads were made by me, and my mother made the brown skirt long ago.

The rest is just an assemblage of items I collected over the years.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

The rest here: http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb135/Aelfiede/?start=20

Sorry for the huge pictures. They were taken with my sister's amazing quality camera and I love the lighting. xp I accepted my camwhore nature.  
Welcome To The Deck Luv

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff