Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.
Naruto Movie 4# (Shippuden Movie)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mimori No Sabaku

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:03 pm
I saw the add on youtube. I feel sorry for Naruto because it makes it looks like he dies. I hope that isn't true, even though I really dislike the character, I fee; sad for al the torture and cautious he had to go through to get at this point and end up dying. I hope that the commercial just made it look like that instead actually dying, so the series can continue. I really want to see the movie though, well on youtube, untill it comes out on youtube for poeple to watch it subbed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:10 pm
I seriuosly doubt he dies. =) He's the main character. Just watch, they'll open the coffin one day to find it empty, then Naruto appears behind them saying "WTF are you guys doing? Who's that? Who died?"

"O___O You...did?"

"LOL Kage Bunshin folks."

He won't die. I doubt it. If he does, then man...there goes one of my favorute characters. Then the series will be about what WAS of Naruto, or what happens after people mourn for Naruto. And that's a crapload of people.

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:41 am
Gaara died and came back, so I am sure someone will give their life to bring Naruto back. emo  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:23 am
Man, I cannot WAIT for that movie to come out subbed! I'm so excited about it! It sounds awesome! If only I could understand Japanese, then I could watch it on opening nite! ^_________^

But Naruto doesn't die. I looked up the movie on Wikipedia. The creators only said Naruto died just to bring in more people to watch it. Very clever advertising.  

DevilNinja543

Shiroga

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:48 am
Lol. Yea. I seriously doubt that Naruto 'dies'. It's most likely symbolic, in some way or another, or it could be a marketing ploy. Anyway, There also isn't much connection between the Anime and the movies in most cases. In the series, there isn't any mention of the Snow village or their trip to crescent moon island, or that whole thing with the stone. So even if Naruto dies, it wouldn't affect the series, because we have still a ways to go before it gets to the point the manga is right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:25 pm
i havea spoiler for those who would want to find out just about how this "death" is going to occur
hope its a relief not a dissapointment that im giving this spoiler.
if so then sorry
**SPOILERS**

"With demons threating to destroy the world, the only way to save it is to seal them away, a job which only the shrine maiden Shion from the country of demons can do. Naruto has been assigned to protect her on her mission. Shion has two powers; one is reviving demons from the dead and the other is predicting the deaths of humans. When Shion predicts the death of Naruto, he challenges his fate and attempts to save the world. However, he fails to prove her wrong, and dies in vain. Or so they make you believe, Naruto falls into a deep pit, and everyone is told he is dead, later he returns alive."
**END SPOILERS**  

arcanus15

Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games