Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG, WUT IZ DAT?
  Edward?! -chases-
  OMG, Aro. D: -runs-
View Results

` p n a y

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:00 pm
So, I say that the Twilight books need some kind of vampire hunter in them.

I mean, nearly every other thing dealing with mythical creatures has people who hunt mythical creatures, so why not?! xDD;

And this hunter can't be your average plain-jane human too. (Can't be a werewolf either.) I say that they should have that really cliche and tragic past were some vampire or something killed their family and yada. XD

What kinds of weapons would they need? And how dangerous do you think they could be? xDD;

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:37 pm
as far as I know there are three ways to kill a vampire:

cut em up and burn the pieces? I think that's right...

werewolf style

vampire killing vampire (like the Volturi would've done)

so the only thing that doesn't involve being supernatural would be like a person who previously moved from Japan and was trained in the ways of being a samuraininjaperson (sp?) so therefore could sneak up on em and chop em up >:]

[/rant]  

pink_panther14

Emy_105_

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:26 pm
They should be even Sexier than Edward (GASP!) and should be dating me.Lol  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:29 pm
How about an angsty simi-emo kid that is somehow related to Bella (cousin or whatever) and who loved Alice in a past life, or just from afar...
Though that sounds soap-opera-y  

Bluberry_mist

PrinzcessNiketa

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:23 pm
Yeah that would add a nice twist to things. Like if victoria or james had killed his wife or something (the hunter dudes i mean) and then he was out to hunt all vampires and yeah.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:02 am
I think the fact that it doesn't have a vampire hunter is really great. Because like you said most do, and after all this isn't like any vampire book I have ever read and I think that the vamoire hunter is to cliche for Stephenie.  

lost_smile

OreoBear

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:55 pm
i think it should be like a vampire turned against his own kind. that would be really interesting. it would kinda be like a deja vu of the end of the first book though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:37 am
I agree with lost_smile. No cliches in any of the Twilight books! That's one of the things that makes them so great. Unless Stephenie could find a way to make it not cliche...come to think of it, I'm sure she could. But anyway, there's already a lot of storylines going on in the series: Victoria wanting to kill Bella, the Volturi wanting to kill Bella if she doesn't become a vampire, and then the whole imminent vampire-werewolf war...  

Glitterbean

lost_smile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:14 am
Glitterbean
I agree with lost_smile. No cliches in any of the Twilight books! That's one of the things that makes them so great. Unless Stephenie could find a way to make it not cliche...come to think of it, I'm sure she could. But anyway, there's already a lot of storylines going on in the series: Victoria wanting to kill Bella, the Volturi wanting to kill Bella if she doesn't become a vampire, and then the whole imminent vampire-werewolf war...

Not to mention the will Bella become a vampire, and her choice between Edward and Jacob. Also what ever new little problems arise in Eclipse. I think we have enough storylines.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:05 pm
it wouldn't be possible, on both her webdite and on twilight lexicon, stephanie mayer has said that there is no way a human could kill a vampire, well she said a bomb might work if you could get the vamp to stay still, but i liek that there are no hunters, i think there are to many vampire things that have hunters.  

Undead Honey Cake

Mewling Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kagura+kyo
Captain

Tipsy Fatcat

11,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:31 pm
I agree with the people who said that not having a vampire hunter is nice. Granted, it would be interesting, but like lost_smile said, there are already enough storylines as it is. But then again, if there WAS a vampire hunter, I'd have to agree with ronniecortell46, who said that it should be a vampire hunting vampires, 'cause I think that that is fun, too. But, all in all, I prefer there not be a vampire hunter.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:19 pm
what if there was a hunter think about it that would be way to complicated. bella had to worry about james victoria and the voltury and still has to worry about the voltury. and on top of that she has to worry about how charlie and her mom will take her not seeing them if she turns into a vampire. also worrying about marrying edward. thats alot. now u want to put edward and his family in danger when their the ones protecting bella? no way to much confusion. if edward dies bella dies to and it would be like romeo and juliet. do u relly want that or do u want a happy ending?think.....think......think......i want a happy ending with no hunter. 4laugh  

celticmagic101

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:19 pm
Well, as stated on Stephenie Meyer's website, the only way for a human to kill a vampire is with someting like a rocket launcher, but the vampire would have to stand still and allow itself to be hit..
So if a hunter did exist, and if said hunter found a vampire to hunt, he'd probably be killed by that vampire in a matter of seconds. You can't sneak up on them either, they'd hear you.
So, said vampire hunter would pose zero threat.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:09 pm
Emy_105_
They should be even Sexier than Edward (GASP!) and should be dating me.Lol

lol  

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:27 pm

celticmagic101

i think edward would be to worried about bella to worry about himself. and thats his weakness though.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff