Reply Neopia Central
Usuki Collection Sale!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moongoyal

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:34 pm
I am selling off portions of my Usuki collection.
There is a preview in My Gallery. I am offering this guild access to the preview sale.

Please neomail me at Moongoyal2 if your interested in anything.
offers must be in neopoints only. it is against both sites TOS to offer Gaia Gold for Neo Items. The preview sale is discounted. but only fair TP/Wiz offers will be accepted.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:58 pm
That is a gorgeous collection! If I hadn't just spent over 1 mill on 2 petpetpets (there is a neopets glitch right now that is immediately attaching petpetpets. I was buying one for a friend and it attached to my petpet (it doesn't match so I sent in a bug report but neo never fixes anything like that so I'm screwed!) so I bought her another one sad Anyway, I will try to go through again and see if there is anything I want, those are awesome!  

safkef

Liberal Shopper

10,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200

froggibabey

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:55 am
Autumn Usuki Cake, SSW says 10 lowest average out to: 9,971. Slimy Usul Cake average out to: 4,886 NP. Deluxe Strawberry Usul Cake average out to: 9,120 NP. Caramel Usul Cake average out to: 4,757 NP. Fruity Usul Cake average out to: 2,401 NP. Starry Chocolate Usul Cake average out to: 8,797 NP. Amazing Apple Usul Cake average out to: 8,449 NP. Hannah Cupcake average out to: 2,754 NP. If you could give me a discount, I'd love to buy all of those smile My neo account is Imdaqt, if you'd like to neomail to barter?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:58 am
That is a really nice collection!!! biggrin  

Claire9780

zenobia2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:16 pm
My daughter collects usuki stuff and I am always getting her something. To bad you have not been on neopets in awhile.  
Neopia Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games