Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
naruto rp Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HidanShippuuden

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:02 pm
ok i noticed there wasnt a naruto rp and personaly i thaught it was sad so i decided to make one here are the rules

1. make a character and send it to me

fill out this template
name
height

personality

crush(if any)

jutsu techniques

2 no godmodding
3 no cussing
4 no sexual themes  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:28 pm
name:shikando
heightL:5"4
history:he lost his family in the attack on his village and he was the only one left along with one of his brothers and is determined to kill the ones that destroyed his village

personality :laid back and keeps to himself

crush:none at the moment

jutsu techniques

fire ball jutsu
water ball jutsu
lighting jutsu
earth jutsu
Fog Clone Jutsu
Giant Vortex Jutsu
Multiple Shadow Clone Jutsu
Shadow Clone Jutsu
Water Dagon Jutsu
Water Prison Jutsu
Shadow Shuriken Jutsu  

Hextech Jayce

Dnice2790

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:46 pm
name Malakai Shiranui
height5'9
age13
historyWas born with the a Kiyubi inside of him, not knowinng which one it is.

personality:calm cool, open, well minded

crush(if any) none

jutsu techniques
1-6 Chakra gates.
Kage Bushin No jutsu.
Rasengan.
Keka Genkai.
Sharingan.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:08 pm
*shikando walks proudly on the streets it is his first day as a genin and he has to go on his first mission toady*

"i wonder what i will be doing today"  

Hextech Jayce

lil kyle 94

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:38 pm
name odin
height 4'5
age 14
history he kill his clan

personality ready to kill all but him

crush none

jutsu techniques

clone jutsu
mud wall jutsu
rasengan
fire ball jutsu
genjutsu  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:42 pm
walks into a village to give them a mission its a d rank so they get a team of genin to do it  

lil kyle 94

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:05 am
name: Logen
history: she was experimented on and is half Snow tiger and Half Human she ran away from the labs she was heldt in...

personality: she are shy, she have never had any friends... since she was kept in a labratory all her life untill this point!

jutsu techniques:

Leaf Clone Jutsu
Shadow Clone Jutsu multiple edition
Wind Clone Jutsu as the shadow clone jutsu

she had allso some more basic techniques

a techniq that she figured out on her own, she had figured out on her own, similar to Rasengan, but Alot more powerfull, it was like a 10 layered Rasengan, it would not just push the person it was more of a destroy everything in its path jutsu, the name she gave it was Kharrengan! no one else than the one who was testing things on her had seen it,

Keka Genkai:
similar eyes as Byakugan but they was Much more powerfull, they could even see what a person's thoughts was, though this was one keka Gengkai she used Rarely becouse she thought it was really rude and was really to personal to do and she had a Angel Tiger, the same as Kyuubi but in compareSing she had the opposite realtionship with the one who carried her as what Kyuubi was for Naruto, this angel Tiger was more of a friend and had a really good friendship with Logen, this friendship she had no intentions that was other than the carrier's she was good in all ways and had the same amount of power as Kyuubi, this Angel Snowtiger was not named, though Logen Called it Legon as she was inside her and the chakra she had was white really Shiny White!  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:20 pm
Name: Katsuo
History: An Akatsuki Elite that owns the bijuu Nibi he obtained when he joined. He is from the Hyuuga clan with the ability to strike 875 strikes under 2 minutes. He has the Juin Jutsu because of the Hyuuga branch and has the second level of the Byakugan. At the age of 6 he turned into a genin, at the age of 8 he turned to a chuunin, and at the age of 12 he turned Jounin. When he turned ANBU Elite he learned to create jutsus wether its Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, or Taijutsu. At the age of 14 he left Hidden Sand because he wanted more power so he joined Akatsuki. He is now a 2 year member.

Personality: Calm, Quiet, Perseptive.

Crushes: None

Jutsu Techniques:
Gofuu Kekkai- Five Seal Barrier
Gogyou Fuuin - Five Elements Seal
Shiki Fuujin - Corpse Spirit Sealing Method
Byakugan Level 1, and 2
Juin Jutsu
Hakke Kuushou
Hakke Rokujuuyonshou
Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou
Kaiten
Shugo Hakke Rokujuuyonshou
Hakke Rokujuuyonshou Hyakunijuuhachishou (Created)
Kaiten Juin Shugo (Created)
Hakke Nagashi (Created)
Daitoppa
Doku Kiri
Edo Tensei
Kazekiri
Kaze Kuushou (Created)
Taijuu Bunshin No Jutsu  

Blindmonkey5561

Okahiki

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:25 pm
Name: Kyuu
height: 6 ft
History: He is a hire mercenary. He has no parents just trained under different villages and only know the ways of the ninja. His ninja way, is either kill or be killed. Since a kid he was skillfuly train under many type of mimicry justus and instant copy and use it as their own. His jutsu can even copy those of people who uses all types of jutsu besides gentsu

personality: impaitence type, easily angered, a lil soft spot

jutsu techniques:

Mimic Jutsu: not copy, but draws elements from surrounding similiar to geomancers  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:03 pm
name Kokoro, Miyu (last, first)
height 5’00”
age 14
history: from the Mist, family moved to Konoha when she was 5, because people feared their bloodline and often threaten them. Miyu is an only child praised greatly by her parents.

personality : calm, intelligent, mostly quite, at rare times hyper

crush(if any)none so far

jutsu techniques : Bloodline: Piercing Eyes [ can see into an opponent’s memory and make them relive their most painful memory. Specializes in genjutsu and ninjutsu. Average taijutsu. Able to summon falcons and eagles. Kage Bushin No Jutsu , Fire Dragon Jutsu[like water dragon but fire] Chidori, Fire Ball Jutsu,
Shinshin no Jutsu[Body Flicker Technique], Kawarimi no Jutsu[Replacement jutsu], Konbi Henge[advanced Transformation]  

Cevadeva

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:11 pm
Miyu walks down the streets of Konoha as a chunin, for a while now, and sees a genin walking down the street with a very proud look on his face. Her first thought was 'Genin'*sigh*.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:19 pm
name:Shaden Fury
height:5' 7"
history:born from the higher rank of an elite clan

personality:dark and mysterious, works alone most of the time

crush(if any):none currently

jutsu techniques:
Dark:
Dark Bomb
Dark strike
Shadow step

Fire:
Fire breath
Flaming inferno
Flare bomb

Critical:
Critical Slash
Parry
Quick Slice  

Shadens_inferno

Blindmonkey5561

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:24 pm
Walks into the village.

He Sighs, "What its been a while. But I should steal the bijuu, its my only mission"

He looks at the ninja card.

"Malakai Shiranui" eh?  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:16 pm
Blindmonkey5561
Walks into the village.

He Sighs, "What its been a while. But I should steal the bijuu, its my only mission"

He looks at the ninja card.

"Malakai Shiranui" eh?

Miyu continues to walk down the street and see him. She looks at him with narrowed eyes. 'I know him from somewhere' she thought with interest. She shurgged it off but continued in her thoughts 'I swear I know him from somewhere.'  

Cevadeva

Blindmonkey5561

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:41 pm
As he walks past her, he touches her shoulder.

Miyu hits the ground and looks around her as she sees nothing.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff