Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Legends of Heroes (actual Game) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:48 pm
you are riding on a ship then suddenly it crashes on an uncharted island waking up only to realize your not on the ship but somewhere ashore... this is the story work your way up to a hero! (i'll be adding creatures and NPCs to the story!) the first person to message starts the story!  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:02 pm
LOL , but there you say its real???? wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance question question  

Darkbringer10

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:44 pm
Darkbringer10
LOL , but there you say its real???? wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance question question
i don't understand what you're talking about what ever did i say is real?  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:38 pm
*wakes up in the sand*unhh where am i*gets up but falls back down from grogyness**gets back up to a haunted waste land of an island with a dark broken down gothic city(old fashiond kind from england)*hello any one here  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Seikamoon

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:39 pm
(Oh, this is the actual topic to post at. Haha...I thought this one was talking about the real game itself...)  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:55 pm
Miyako Seika
(Oh, this is the actual topic to post at. Haha...I thought this one was talking about the real game itself...)

((nope thi is it i guess))*looks around and sees a girl on the moonlit beach near him*hey you ok?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:46 am
*as she are unconscious she hear a faint voice saying* "hey you ok?" *she mumbles something as she almost come to consciousness but she faint again, as she was laying there in the sand she had the form of a Half Snowtiger Half Elf/very Very Nice human ... *

[sorry that i am so really alike in almost every rp i am in... i love the char i have made up till now :3]  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:04 am
*Is lying on the sand* Ow... X.X  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:24 pm
*looks around and notices anothere girl*well at least im not a lone*picks the girls up and takes them to a sea side cave to keep them safe*there we should be safe here*looks back at ocean as a large demonic monster jumps out of it*

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:09 pm
*thinks to self how did i get here**starts a fire for the night*there that should keep us warm  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:53 pm
she wakes up "where am i?" she asked sitting up, she yawned her hair messed up "whats going on?" she dusted the sand off of her skirt hair and shirt  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:56 pm
Aprilbaby1
she wakes up "where am i?" she asked sitting up, she yawned her hair messed up "whats going on?" she dusted the sand off of her skirt hair and shirt

*turns around*oh your awake
sorry i dont know where we are

User Image  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:01 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

User Image
she smiled "its ok, its kinda strange" she stood up and yawned, she looked at him "what are you doing?" she asked sitting next to himUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:04 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

User Image
she smiled "its ok, its kinda strange" she stood up and yawned, she looked at him "what are you doing?" she asked sitting next to himUser Image
well hiding in a cave from whatever is out side
its not normale this place its strange  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:06 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

User Image
well hiding in a cave from whatever is out side
its not normale this place its strange
"i know what you mean" she shivered, rubbing her arms "guess i didnt really grab a coat" she said putting her hands over the fire to keep warm.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff