Where to watch Blood+! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:15 pm
For those who have never seen Blood+ and wish too, there are many places you may watch it for free!

First off: (these are for Japanese audio with subtitles)

Youtube -(http://www.youtube.com) Plain and simple, in the search bar, write 'blood plus' 'Blood+' Or 'Blood _(place episode # here)'

Anime-eden-(http://www.anime-eden.com) Granted you need an account, however they are free, so you may sign up, and it allows you to download episodes

That is all I will be telling you, there are more, but I'm sure posting links to them will be against the TOS, so if you wish for the links please PM me (d-i-v-a) and I will give them to you.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:49 pm
And u can also watch it on cartoonnetwort at 12:30A.M. ( when it is still dark out)  

Emilyrose24

Sin Of Spite

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:02 am
I need to check if AnimeViewer has Blood+, but I'm sure they do... It lets you view anime online, but the quality isn't the best.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:42 am
Sin Of Spite
I need to check if AnimeViewer has Blood+, but I'm sure they do... It lets you view anime online, but the quality isn't the best.

Yeah I know, there a bunch of sites I know of like that, that DO have blood+ but I'm not sure if it goes against the TOS to list them in this thread.  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Saphire Fox Queen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:37 pm
http://www.vids.myspace.com has Blood plus full episodes for free watch! Decent quality since most are DivX uploads. (as well as I'm sure countless other anime including Bleach ^_^)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:40 pm
Veoh.com is the best place to go. It has all the episodes with subtitles and they are all uploaded as 1 video each. None of that youtube crap with having Episode 15 (Part 1/3, 2/3, etc.)  

gothrockqueen

Chariz Allison
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:22 pm
www.crunchyroll.com

The best place for anime videos, some are licensed so you must purchase their badges, and able to watch licensed anime, such as blood .

It has its complete series there. So enjoy.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:45 pm
adult swim  

blue_chick12

UnfaithfulBeans

Conservative Genius

12,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:25 pm
Www.voeh.com has the episode also  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:29 pm
UnfaithfulBeans
Www.voeh.com has the episode also

Ahh Ahh~ I know that, but I'm pretty sure its against the TOS to state that ^^; Also why I didn't list it, along with a whole bunch of other sites I know ^^;  

D-i-v-a
Captain

roses_diamonds

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:10 pm
thank you very much for this info, i have been watching some episodes on youtube but there not really full they might have part one and two and not three ill try the other one thank you again  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:28 pm
yea u can watch it on adult swim on sat.  

popcorn_hunter

Tadashi1600

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:22 am
I've been watching this series at my Pc...
I watch all movie and anime at my Pc
I have anime and movies in good quality...heh wink  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:41 am
You can also watch it on myspace video and livevideo  

anastasiastarz

finding_purpose

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:36 am
myspace.com select videos and type in blood+ episode (insert here) itas the whole thing and you dont have to watch them in parts liek youtube. smile  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff