The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Coupling
HBP coupling (Warning:spoilers) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What pairing did you like the best in the HBP?
Ron/Hermione
28%
 28%  [ 7 ]
Ron/Lavander
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Harry/Ginny
32%
 32%  [ 8 ]
Ginny/Dean
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tonks/Lupin
40%
 40%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 25

Loie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:47 pm
Well, I knew that Ron and Hermione would some how show their feelings together but the whole Ron/Lavander thing blew me off!

I knew Ginny and Harry would get together and then split up but I'm sad that it did happen.

I'm a Tonks/Lupin lover and I just geed with happiness when I read that part at the end. yay!

What do you think? How did you like the parings in the HBP?

(BTW: I'm a Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermion and Tonks/Lupin shipper)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:00 pm
I thought the whole Tonks/Lupin thing was really random... it was nice though, because it seemed like they could both use some cheering up  

monochan

Loie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:07 pm
monochan
I thought the whole Tonks/Lupin thing was really random... it was nice though, because it seemed like they could both use some cheering up

Well, I've always been a shipper. I just think they had that connection from the begining.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:40 pm
I didn't want to choose!

I luved harry/ginny
and I LUVED Tonks/Lupin

and ron and hermione should stay together they would be so cute xd  

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Elviondeln
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:29 pm
Ron/ Hermione I thought this coupling was well brought out. My normal views on the threesome getting together into a relationship was that is was so cliche. If there's a boy and a girl who are best friends, people tend to think, esspecially so in media, there must be attraction or some kind of romantic conflict for it to be real and appreciated. I was surprised to find myself getting into Hermione and Ron's jealousy and silently egging them on at times. It still wierd for me, but I think that if they get together, maybe it might not be all bad? [Though, my original wish for Hermione was Viktor Krum, I've decided she'd need something more fulfilling than a long distance relationship to stay happy.]

Ron/ Lavander A good example of what some teen relationships are like. I could sympathize with Hermione's pain and understanding Ron's pressure. It surprised me Lavander was so in love with Ron, I pictured their relationship as more of a fling since they didn't seem to know one another outside of tonsils. I was not devastated when they broke up but I was glad it happened. Ron needed some action.

Harry/ Ginny Talk about speedy. Harry's Ginny obsession seemed to bloom so unexpectedly. No literary foreplay, just straight to Harry crushing wildly over Ginny. I kept thinking, 'What? Where did that come from???' I think that start could have used some serious work but after getting used to the idea, I kind of liked this pair. I was very excited when Harry kissed Ginny. It was so cute. I can understand why they couldn't be together and I'm glad Harry wasn't stupidly thinking he could protect her and focus on defeating Voldemort all at the same time. It's such an immature way of thinking. I agree. The dumping was necessary. Harry can't have love until Voldemort is dead. Sad, but mandatory.

Ginny/ Dean Eh, not much feeling here. They seemed okay together but were more of bickering friends who occasionally locked lips rather than a couple. Nothing esspecially crutial.

Tonks/ Lupin Yay! Here Tonks will cheer up and Lupin will as well! I havn't heard of any recent dates for Lupin. I am cheering them on, on the side. I have a feeling there will be pain here but let's just live in ignorance and be happy that way, yes?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:38 am
I liked Harry/Ginny, but I'm sure everyone saw that one coming! Hermione/Ron are cute together too, but again we all saw it coming!!! Tonk/Lupin, I LOVED that!!! heart  

Pink_Sparkle

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:47 am
Before even starting the book, I had a sneaking suspicion that it was time for Harry and Ginny, so it was no surprise to me. All I can say is that I heart it!

Ron and Hermione have been threatening a relationship for years. This was no surprise. Ron and Lavender was interesting at times, but never once did the thought "meant to be" crawl through my mind.

Tonks and Lupin is just wonderful! I'm thoroughly excited about that one!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:53 am
I was really suprised about Lavender/Ron relationship.That shocked me big time.But the lupin/tonks ,bill/fleur relationships I think was great,I loved how that worked out.I still dont know,the Harry/ginny relationship...I dont know.I like it but then agian I dont.Over all the book was great.  

xUn-knownx

Jeg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:33 pm
I loved the Harry/Ginny couple. I wish that they would stay together.

I can see the whole Ron/Mionie thing, but I think Mionie likes Harry.

Jeggy. ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:24 pm
Jeg
I loved the Harry/Ginny couple. I wish that they would stay together.

I can see the whole Ron/Mionie thing, but I think Mionie likes Harry.

Jeggy. ninja
I dont think the the Harry/ginny thing is over, especially if does end up coming back to school in the last book. I have a feeling something will happen between these to, if not I will be surprised.  

Seska-san

Sally07

3,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:26 pm
monochan

I agree 3nodding with her and I like the Hermione/Ron but Harry and Ginny I didn't like it that much sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:53 pm
Well it's about time Harry and Ginny got together, I wanted Harry and Luna to get together but I always had a feeling that it would be Harry and Ginny. Anyway they're really good together...it's just sad that they had to break up because of stupid Voldemort.  

covo

Magenta Platypus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:32 pm
I thought the Harry/Ginny pairing was thrown in last minute. I think it was inevitable at some point, but it was a bit rushed and not many words were said about it. Harry must be a loner though, until Voldy is gone, so I thought it was for the best when Harry broke up with Ginny. Something like that couldn't last long.

As for Ron/Hermione... YAY! I knew they'd get together eventually! I hope it lasts.

Tonks/Lupin -- now there's a shocker! Never would've guessed, never in a million years! The age difference is glaring, plus Lupin never seemed to be the affectionate wolfie type. I think it'll be interesting, to say the least.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:34 pm
I didn't so much like xd the harry/ginnny thing. it looked like they kinda rushed into things rather then love.

I adored the lupin/tonks because their like my fav characters. Kinda sudden but i still heart loved it.  

Hakania

Hakania

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:37 pm
The Ron/Hermione didn't surprise me at all. I knew sometime or other they would get together.  
Coupling

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff