Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Random Center~ Off topic glory!
In Need of a Good Friend

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SammyJay

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:32 pm
cry cry cry I honestly dunno what is wrong with me...One day I am completely happy and the next I feel like crap. Usually it goes away. But lately it hasn't. Some of the friends I thought were friends...I guess honestly don't wanna be my friends. And the 2 I do have are prolly goanna get annoyed with me soon for some reason.

Just last night the new Pirates 3 had a speacial 9pm showing here in town. The friends I thought were friends were planning on seeing it today. And just out of everyone planned to see it at 9pm. I never got the call to be invited to go see it with everyone. I found out through my friend's bf online wondering why I didn't go. So I dunno...Right now I am sitting here wondering what I did to make people hate me, or forget that I do exsist..

So yea...Sorry 'bout the rant/complaining...I just had the need to post it and get my feelings out.... cry cry cry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:44 am
I know how you feel. I've had a group of "friends" that acted the same way towards me. It all turned out that for no reason at all they hated me. So I just forgot about them and moved on to new friends. It hurt my feelings, but I just thought if they wanted to hate me for no reason, than why should I want to be their friend. Don't feel bad about it. There are a lot more people in this world. I've had two group of "friends" decide to hate me for no reason. The friends I have now are good. They don't deserve your friendship if they treat you that way.  

mysteriouschic

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SammyJay

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:14 pm
mysteriouschic
I know how you feel. I've had a group of "friends" that acted the same way towards me. It all turned out that for no reason at all they hated me. So I just forgot about them and moved on to new friends. It hurt my feelings, but I just thought if they wanted to hate me for no reason, than why should I want to be their friend. Don't feel bad about it. There are a lot more people in this world. I've had two group of "friends" decide to hate me for no reason. The friends I have now are good. They don't deserve your friendship if they treat you that way.

Awww...*hugs*thankie for the comment ^__^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:46 pm
I totally know how you feel exclaim my friends seem to belive I have the answer for everything. But when they dont have problems they act like I don't exist and they get mad at me because I get mad at them for ignoring me stressed  

angelic ice maiden

VitaniHalloween

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:27 am
I had a similar problem. Last year, my "friends" would act mean and get mad at me for voicing my opinion. This one girl I thought was my friend would always talk to me and then when I would keep saying what I thought she would get all mad and tell me to shut up. Like one day, we were talking and she was talking about our other friend who she claimed to hate. I said I didn't care if she hated her, she was still my friend. So we kept talking about it and I told her that " It doesn't matter if you hate her, everyone else doesn't, so they can be her friends. They can hang out with her if they want." and she got mad at me and actually yelled at me. She didn't talk to me for about a week before she said that she was sorry for overreacting.... I don't talk to her much anymore. I'm proud of myself 3nodding ...wow....I ranted without noticing xd  
~The Random Center~ Off topic glory!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games