Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninina
Captain

Festive Celebrator

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:19 pm
All dressed up and nowhere to go?

User Image

That's the thought that started it all, right HERE.

Towns is a really big place, and yet many times it feels there is nowhere to go.
Luckily we're here to change that! There are many interesting, fun places to visit, you only need to know where those places are, grab a bunch of friends or random strangers and have a good time. xd

With that in mind, this guide was born. Enjoy!

REMEMBER!

In order for this guide to remain up to date, we need your help.

• Tell us about places to add.
  • If the place you submit is not your own, make it clear, so we can ask the owner for permission ^___^
  • Let us know when a featured link leads to an empty place.
    Pm the person in charge of the section so that we can delete it from the guide. (Homewoners change their minds and sometimes vacate places, just like irl, you know?)

THANK YOU

Making a guide takes a lot of effort and hard work to keep it up to date and provide good info. This guide would not have been possible without very dedicated people, who have gone the extra mile to make sure things are running smoothly:

-Teh Shoujo and mcm:
Thanks a lot for sticking around, doing huge amount of fact checking and being such great sports *luffs*

-Launcher:
who single-handedly provided the links to Towns for every single entry in the guide. You absolutely rock!
-Sparkyperson: who generously offered us to make our little thread a guild!!
-Swedishsk8tr: for being always very hard working and enthusiastic about our guide!

I am really grateful to you guys! THANKS!

To all our supporters, people who submitted places, bumped and help in any way: thanks!!! <3

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:20 pm
One more post, to continue later on!  

Ninina
Captain

Festive Celebrator

mcm
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:34 pm
How doth I change the teleport links? Some of them are different. I wanna make 'em uniform.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:35 pm
mcm
How doth I change the teleport links? Some of them are different. I wanna make 'em uniform.

We need to contact Launcher. He is the one who did all that work. I know now the links have a new format, but unless that's explained in the stickies in the Towns forum, I don't really know >.<  

Ninina
Captain

Festive Celebrator

mcm
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:34 am
I like them to all look the same.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:46 pm
mcm

With help from Launcher, I updated all the links on the "Bored in Towns" thread. So you can just copy paste from there the new links. :3  

Ninina
Captain

Festive Celebrator

Teh Shoujo
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:21 am
Ninina
mcm

With help from Launcher, I updated all the links on the "Bored in Towns" thread. So you can just copy paste from there the new links. :3

Yay for the update! I took care of all of the links that weren't updated 3nodding I so badly want to see this guild up and running smoothly soon! It's just so exciting that I might pull a puppy! xd sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:07 am
Teh Shoujo
Ninina
mcm

Yay for the update! I took care of all of the links that weren't updated 3nodding I so badly want to see this guild up and running smoothly soon! It's just so exciting that I might pull a puppy! xd sweatdrop
eek sweatdrop  

Crawfish Prime
Vice Captain

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Launcher
Vice Captain

Wheezing Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:57 am
Ninina
mcm

Oh pshaw. All I did was suggest the ol' "Find and Replace" treatment. Good to see you've got a guild up and running now.

Thanks Mr. S.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:34 am
Is Launcher sticking round in here?  

mcm
Vice Captain

Crawfish Prime
Vice Captain

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:51 am
Launcher
Ninina
mcm

Oh pshaw. All I did was suggest the ol' "Find and Replace" treatment. Good to see you've got a guild up and running now.

Thanks Mr. S.

Whos Mr. S? neutral
gonk Its far too early in the morning to think........
Stupid 4 hours sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:55 am
I was starting to wonder how launcher could post, completley forgot i changed it from hidden to public a while ago.  

Crawfish Prime
Vice Captain

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Teh Shoujo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:18 pm
Sparkyperson
I was starting to wonder how launcher could post, completley forgot i changed it from hidden to public a while ago.

xd That would most definitely do it, but now he's an official member 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:28 pm
If it's public, does that mean we can start promoting it around?  

mcm
Vice Captain

Teh Shoujo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:32 pm
mcm
If it's public, does that mean we can start promoting it around?

Probably, but I would advise not doing it until you feel we are done with our work. Plus I think our work threads that we've made in the main forum should be moved to the crew subforum 3nodding  
The Guide to the best places in Towns

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff