Welcome to Gaia! ::

NYOB ZOO!!! HMONG PEOPLE UNITE!!!

Back to Guilds

Hmong is a type of Asian 

Tags: Hmong, Hmoob, Asian 

Reply Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^
The psychotic minds of videogame players.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame Tokomi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:33 pm

It's really sad to me... Especially me. I was playing this really fun online game, but when I came back no one respected me at all. They all told me to leave or stop telling your lying stories. I haven't played that game in 6 months, and when I come back I just get stabbed in the back. It made me really sad today...

When I look at it from a larger perspective, those people that are playing the game are actually just college and high school students with major issues. I mean, they have been so indulged in that game that they completely gone insane. I just hope you guys don't go through that as well.

Anyways, even though games are fun, do not sacrifice your humanity for your happiness. In the end, you'll still find out that video games are pointless anyways. Right now you kids may think it's still all fun and games, but sooner or later there has to be a stop.

It's sad really, all of my good friends on that game have just became doubtful of everything. They curse, they hate, they despite. They even doubted one of their closest friends, like me. All because of the competition to become the best; people scam, lie, cheat, and disorient. Sometimes... Games isn't all about winning...
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:37 pm

Ayame Tokomi
It's really sad to me... Especially me. I was playing this really fun online game, but when I came back no one respected me at all. They all told me to leave or stop telling your lying stories. I haven't played that game in 6 months, and when I come back I just get stabbed in the back. It made me really sad today...

When I look at it from a larger perspective, those people that are playing the game are actually just college and high school students with major issues. I mean, they have been so indulged in that game that they completely gone insane. I just hope you guys don't go through that as well.

Anyways, even though games are fun, do not sacrifice your humanity for your happiness. In the end, you'll still find out that video games are pointless anyways. Right now you kids may think it's still all fun and games, but sooner or later there has to be a stop.

It's sad really, all of my good friends on that game have just became doubtful of everything. They curse, they hate, they despite. They even doubted one of their closest friends, like me. All because of the competition to become the best; people scam, lie, cheat, and disorient. Sometimes... Games isn't all about winning...

wow thats so deep...and so true people are so stupid these days theyd rather ruin a friendship to win a stupid game...

Spoon_Spectacular

exxod49

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:43 pm

yea people like that should limit there times at games if they're playing too much. being the best doesnt mean much if u lose everything else you had.
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:56 pm

I used to be that kid of person. I still somewhat am, but I'm learning to throw away videogames though. Stuff like that never really got me anywhere.

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

Sticky~Rice

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:12 pm

People need to remember video games are not real. But, only stupid people who can't go through life shadow away from humanity/real life.

I wouldn't really care though. There are mean people, stupid people, smart people, and others that make up the world. You can take Gaia for example.
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:03 pm

What game is strong enough to break bonds, like you've said? eek You make me feel guilty because I'm studying Game Design, but of course I'm studying ethics too. Maybe my games wont be as terrible like the one you're talking about.

Myako
Vice Captain

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:54 am

Ayame only played simple online games. But games such as World of Warcraft is even worse. People marry each other just to better relationships, people kill each other over small differences, and people even kill themselves over a loss. Sometimes a game can take away a person's life. Just be wary, some people, never learn or grow up.
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:30 am

Ugh, I despise the topic title.

People are people in online games. They get into their game, get addicted, and often times, get angry when things don't go their way. It's just how it is when any one is playing any game. Games aren't bad for you.

Now for broken friendships, multiplayer online games are a society. What you do there directly affects your relationship with people online, but since you'd be online with your friends, your other friends aren't getting enough out of you in reality.

As for Ayame (wasn't your name Kei? @_@), I'd really like to know why they'd think you're a liar.

That's the end of my psychological analysis! D:

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

Ayame Tokomi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:09 pm

You see, they think I tell them fake stories about my life to myself seem interesting. But they are true stories... =_= No one believes my stories. Once I said I almost died, and no one cared cause they thought I was lying. When I came back from the hospital to see the replies in my "death thread", people just said I was lying. So now when I just came back after school was finally over, people said, "I thought you were dead." Also, I told them that my parents died, whish is unfortunately true. Well, when I came back, someone said, "If your parents really are dead you liar, then that's the great," or something like that. That really hurt my feelings... I wuvvled my parents... crying

People are such meanies... I said I'd quit the game soon anyways. So guess what? "OMG! I'm so sorry for being rude to you before and trying to prove you wrong! I really need help in the game, could you give me your stuff since you're leaving?"

See?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:15 pm

i find it kinda hard to believe that people would take games so seriously.....but i guess there are some people like that out there.........makes me worry

silver_avenger

Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff