ANy body an Anita blake fan? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TatsuKitty

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:52 am
i lvoe the series to death, just how funny, yet serious it is. And y'know. the lemony flavor doesn't hurt.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:21 am
I am right there with you. I really enjoy reading the series of Annita Blake as well! Like the fact that there is always a lot going on in just one book. Makes for a lot of characters to keep up with, but lots of action! biggrin  

lucky13kid

Cactiofdoomwoe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:30 pm
I am also a fan of the series. For many reasons...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:10 pm
Who couldn't love a small female, who can hold her own in
a fight? And Merry's not one to pass on a skirmish, either.

These women are strong, independent, and able to kick
some serious butt. Petite femmes for the win! surprised heart  

Sindeira

Codebreaking Reveler

lucky13kid

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:53 am
Just read the new Anita Blake book (The Harliquin) It was good too! Ready for the next one! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:17 pm
Ohhhh, I read that one. It was really good. I can't wait for the next one. Anita Blake is one of the best series I've ever read. And that's a lot of series. Does anybody read Laurell K. Hamilton's other series, with Merry?  

Naiad9

wickedchildren

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:44 pm
Naiad9
Ohhhh, I read that one. It was really good. I can't wait for the next one. Anita Blake is one of the best series I've ever read. And that's a lot of series. Does anybody read Laurell K. Hamilton's other series, with Merry?

i love Laurell K Hamilton, i used to like Ann Rice till my friend got me into Anita Blake & Merry Gentry. i love guys with long hair. if Nathaniel (from Anita Blake) ever get his hair cut ill go nuts.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:18 pm
LKH writes very enjoyable books. I like how vividly she creates her world. Most her characters are true wonders (though Richard has begun to get on my nerves). Many of them show changes over time which is what happens in real life so even though they are shapeshifters (and to lesser extents the vamps, but hey, if you've been alive for hundreds of years, your personality changes are bound to take more time anyway). I enjoy the Merry series but it seems more fluffy, but it is fairy tale so that is to be expected.  

Hi-Z-32

AislingDemxys

Ursine Businesswoman

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:54 am
OMG!! I have almost the whole series. I'm just missing a couple!! I can't wait for the new one to come out. Did anyone notice that The Harliquen only came out as a hard copy?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:15 pm
They pretty much all come out in hardback now (unless LKH considers it a "novel-lite such as Micah) which is nice for her income but not so good for our pocket-books. I always feel guilty buying hardcovers since they are so much more expensive but her books are enjoyable enough that I overcome my inherent cheapness and buy them on the day they release.  

Hi-Z-32

Sindeira

Codebreaking Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:52 pm
Buying a paperback novel and saving money can
bestow a wonderful feeling, while knowing what's
happening in a favorite series, when it's released..
it's definitely a weak point, for the loyal fan- base.

Hooray, for great authors and pre- orders! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:03 pm
OMG!! I totally LOVE her. Although, I thought I was the only one who liked her. I have yet to meet another person who knows who she is. I personally love both of her series. They are the only books I'll read more than once a year. I'm only missing a few from my collection but have all the new ones. I absolutely love books about a chick who can kick a** without a freaking man to do it for her.  

Shyannejo

chibi_pinkie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:10 pm
LKH and AB are my favorite authors they are amazing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:57 am
*Swoons*

I do so love these books! I just finished Blood Noir, and it has to be my favorite so far because it's about Jason. Love Jason. Also, Marme Noir is one hell of a woman, I actually hope she wakes up because that will be the book of all books if she does.

Luscara

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:38 pm
So..... I bought the Volume Edition of Anita Blake....does anyone know where and if the Second Volume adition is out yet? If not, where might I find the series in general? I myself am not a huge Graphic novel reader, but my ex0boy was and he got me in to a few so I went straight for her Volume Ed. Thus, the series in a whole, NO FREAKIN' CLUE as to where to get it.  
75: Science Fiction & Fantasy: Books, TV, Movies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff