WE NEED THESE IF YOU CAN GIVE ME ONE. ^.^ = User Image

I'd appreciate it if you vote thumbs up so that this quest/charity can grow. ^^

SCOTT'S NAME CHANGE QUEST.

Well, I've had this name for ages, and it seems a little old. And I just feel like changing my name, and I'm pretty sure I know what I want it to be. I tend to wear a lot of crap randomly, like right now. So I was thinking of the name "What NOT To Wear" or something...give me some ideas if you have some please. I'd prefer names having to do with me wearing lots of junk. :p

Change to what name?

I was thinking like "What NOT To Wear" or something, because I tend to wear lots of junkies crap.. (random stuff) and I try to fill my avi for fun...lol

Well if you have any ideas for my name change please post them or PM me them. Thanks, and I'd prefer a name having to do with me being a clothe junkie. xD

Why should you donate?

Because I really need a new name, and once I get the 10k to get one, GUESS WHAT!? This thread becomes a Charity thread and I'll give away the extra donated cash. biggrin ((And if you donate I'll make sure you get a portion)

So it's not just me getting things, you too. "Win Win situation" as my Dad says. ^^

My progress

0g/10k

Please remember, once my quest is fulfilled, all extra cash donated is donated back, randomly. ^^

How can I help?

Just send me a trade..I should be on.

THOSE NICE PEOPLE WHO DONATED

No one yet, as this thread opened seconds ago. Please do donate towards my quest, and the soon-to-be, charity. ^^

Thanks for the help and participation,
User Image