Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:08 pm
I am looking for mods who are willing to be active and keep some form of order in this guild.

(note active means posting often, if i dont see you posting your not likely to be selected) and if you are selected and then stop posting you will be demoted to member (unless you give a warning or good reason)

I have no specific requirements as long as you are active and keep posts where they are ment to be, or remove posts that are offensive (towards other members)

I.e ......I hate michael jackson is okay
.....I love micheal jackson is also okay

Anyway heres the form

Please post applications in here

NAME:
WHY YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE A GOOD MOD:
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A SUB-FORUM MOD:
IF YES, WHICH ONE AND WHY?

Note, after having X ammount of mods i will increase the number as i see fit, (or remove those who go unactive for a long time)

Also i will choose one or two of the more active mods to become vices

Ultimatly i want 1+ mod specific to each forum
as well as several for the general forum (specific forum mods will be general mods as well)  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:30 pm
Name: Pandaf Likes Pickles
Reason I think i would be a good mod: I dont realy have any reasons cause ive never been a mod, none of my friends are on at night thats when im mostly on though cause im busy with my friends all day
I'm often online from 9-4
but yeah i would try and be a good mod, might be a fun experiance  

Kanta Mizuno

loser_666

5,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:30 am
Name: loser_666

Reason: cuz i want to and it sounds like it's fun.....

i'm just getting back on but i will be on almost 24/7 cuz it's summer....  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:41 am
NAME:Zane(I_Love_Kitten_Pot_Pie)
WHY YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE A GOOD MOD:I'm on all the time and is always looking for stuffs to do will waiting for messages ect. or just bored time.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A SUB-FORUM MOD:Yes
IF YES, WHICH ONE AND WHY?Charity, donations (monitor or spamming and beggars ect.)  

proofofgod

dukeboy23

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:54 am
NAME: dukeboy23
WHY YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE A GOOD MOD: i am on alout and great at keeping order
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A SUB-FORUM MOD: yes

i love charities giveways stuff like thhat  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:12 pm
NAME: Deejasaurus
WHY YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE A GOOD MOD: Because I was a mod before and I had tons of fun doing it. I used my own gold to host contests- avi, name, dice, dream avi, and bump.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A SUB-FORUM MOD: that would be fine but I prefer to stroll around
IF YES, WHICH ONE AND WHY? Chatter box forums because I like to run alot of contest and people gather there the most.  

Xer Xeroxicide

Shikokudarkstar

Beloved Bibliophile

8,350 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:32 pm
NAME: Shikokudarkstar
WHY YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE A GOOD MOD: I'm on everyday for at least an hour. I'm easy to get along with and I like to have a good time.
IF YES, WHICH ONE AND WHY? I would like to do polls or weird quizes because I like asking questions!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:40 pm
NAME: BaGEAtA
WHY YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE A GOOD MOD: I check the guild everyday, and post each day. I am on gaia everyday, except for svchool when im only on in arvos. im really honest and wont abuse this rite.
IF YES, WHICH ONE AND WHY? artist etc, coz i think id be there the most, reading posts and checking if things are meant to be there.
User Image
^foxy will eat you if oyu dont pick me^
xd  

bilvs

Wheezing Lunatic

mortyb
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:44 am
NAME: mortyb
Because i am anactive meber and will make lots of new posts
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A SUB-FORUM MOD: no just genral
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:44 pm
NAME:
Sakura Suzume

Well.. I just restarted today and I plan to be active on Gaia everyday from now on. Also, I love people, even mean ones, so I'll get along with everyone. ( When I say "restarted", I mean I just now rejoined Gaia. I used to be on here a lot a year or so back.. I missed it so I came back. )

WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A SUB-FORUM MOD:
Yes, I do.

Well.. any of them would be fine with me. I love looking at people's art.. I like reading quest/charity threads.. And I adore polls! So, really, any of them would be just fine with me.

In closing, I would like to be a mod because I think it will be a lot of fun and that I'd be good at it. Thank you. ninja  

Sakura Suzume

gorebear

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:29 pm
NAME: gorebear
WHY YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE A GOOD MOD: im on gaia constantly, i love working with websites and people. im easy to get along with and have a good eye for tweaks and such.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A SUB-FORUM MOD: sure! 4laugh
IF YES, WHICH ONE AND WHY? i dont really care, whichever you need a mod for. if we're going to have any contests i'd like to work with those possibly. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:21 pm
NAME: Sachiko Kangen (nickname is Sachi)
WHY YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE A GOOD MOD: im on almost 24/7 and i like things being in order and noboding braking rules of sage
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A SUB-FORUM MOD: sure, if you need me there
IF YES, WHICH ONE AND WHY? which ever one doesn't have a mod already or needs more than 1

Sachiphie

Lord Binkleheimer

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:46 am
NAME: Lord Binkleheimer
WHY YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE A GOOD MOD: Very orderly, follows the 10% rule
IF YES, WHICH ONE AND WHY? The Gaming section, if you ever make one.
Games, video and board, plus pen-and-paper are my specialty.
I know what makes a good game
And I can answer 97% of most video game question, cheats and walkthroughs are not included.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:38 pm
NAME:ninja_of_leafs
WHY YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE A GOOD MOD: because i have my own guild and I already know the responsibilities for a mod
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A SUB-FORUM MOD: i don't mind wink  

Balliamo

6,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Rikkoun
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:45 pm
NAME:Riccox007 also riccox

WHY YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE A GOOD MOD:i think ill be a good mod because im active and funny i love to help people out and have been playing gaia for about 4 months not long but i think i got the game down. i played many online games! EX: world of warcraft i was guild leader of a really big guild everyone loved me and we had fun... !

WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A SUB-FORUM MOD: Ya, i wanna have fun and show everyone wat that sub can do!

IF YES, WHICH ONE AND WHY? polls maybe in near future, a game one or considering stuff!  
The recruiters main forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff