Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Farsala Trilogy!!
  YAYZ! ANOTHER FAN!!
  The-the-the WHAT now???
View Results

craZperson

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:58 pm
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS READ THOSE?? Oh well, if you have, tell me who your fav character is!! I like Kavvi...I love his name!! If you haven't read them, READ them!! I've only managed to get to the second book...my library is taking forever to get the third book...but the author is Hilari Bell, if anyone's interested!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:57 pm
love them, The third one is amazing. Kavi is my favorite as well. I hate the girl... dont remember her name at the moment I'm to lazy to cross my room to look in the book.  

Indi-Scarga

Precious Darling

8,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • 50 Wins 150

booksquirrel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:37 am
I read them in my school library and then got my mom hooked on them. her favorite character was Jiaan but I personaly was a fan of duckie. The mental image of a mule with a duck convoy was enough to make me laugh every time!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:42 pm
I heard that the Fourth one has finally come out in California. it's called "Breaking Dawn" or something. Has anyone got a hold of it yet?  

Angel_Death_Dreamer

nefarious e

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:08 am
-reads above post and almost fall off chair-
Sorry, Dreamer. Look's like you've got the wrong series. That's Twilight, not the Farsala Trilogy.

Oh, my favourite character is definately Kavi. But at the same time, I like reading the parts from Jiaan's perspective. They both rock. Soraya annoyed me a bit, but the Commander guy from the smith city was awesome too.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:07 pm
Darth Shiny says:

I actually had to Google the trilogy just now...It sounded familiar, but I couldn't figure out why...

I read the first book, but it didn't really click with me, I guess...It was okay, but Soraya annoyed me way too much, so I haven't bothered reading the rest of the books...>.<

Click please?

Duct tape is like the Force.

No Name the Walrus

Newbie Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
75: Science Fiction & Fantasy: Books, TV, Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash