Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
How do YOU think the seventh book will end? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats your favorite book?
  Harry Potter and the Socerers's Stone. (Year 1)
  Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Year 2)
  Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Year 3)
  Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Year 4)
  Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Year 5)
  Harry Potter and the Half - Blood Prince (Year 6)
  seventh soon to come but i'm just so excited so i voted for this one
View Results

sweetstef

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:21 am
I think that the book will end with Harry and Voldemort in their last battle and Harry will kill Voldemort but then he would die but would always be a hero. Harry Potter the boy who killed the one who scarred him.

If you think about it though, if it weren't for Voldemort scarring him, the wizarding world would have been even more dreadful. Harry Potter is already a hero.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:26 am
I think that Harry and Voldemort will both die by killing each other in the "last battle". I mean, if one of the trio has to die, why not the most "important" one?[/align
]  

Shigures Editor

sweetstef

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:59 pm
Shigures Editor
I think that Harry and Voldemort will both die by killing each other in the "last battle". I mean, if one of the trio has to die, why not the most "important" one?[/align
]

yeah i know it sucks but that is probably what will happen
if that doesn't though then my second thought was that ron and hermonie might die but that would be horrible harry would lose his two best friends  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:05 pm
I want harry to die, so my ideal ending would be just that.

Harry dies fighting voldie and then... Iunno Ron finally gets the heroic moment he always wanted and with a surge of rage at the death of his best friend kills voldie and tada!!... as long as harry dies I dont care lol

I think JK is the first author ive read (and I read more than humanly possible) that I think has the guts to kill the most loved character, dispite the fact that it was he who carried her fame and fortune so far. And I say most loved from polls taken at books stores, personally I hate the bugger, always have.

Tech no logy

Salty Codger

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:24 pm
Well, I have this theory about the ones to battle Voldemort.

Since there are seven books, seven years (not for Harry apparently) at Hogwarts, seven horcruxes (including Voldemort) and the idea that seven is a magic or lucky number, why not have seven kids trying to defeat him.

1) Harry
2) Ron
3) Hermione
4) Ginny
5) Neville
6) Luna
7) Draco? If he turns good, which is my favorite possibility. Then maybe Voldemort will kill him. That'd satisfy the haters.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:30 pm
I think Harry will DIE. Not like I would want him to though.

Other than that, no idea.

Gah! Impatient.  

hyrdatas

xXBunnyPrincessXx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:45 pm
harry and voldemort will both die. it says in the prophecy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:24 pm
i want "you know who" or "he who musten be named" to die while harry and 6 of his club members with some other help, from others. and i think Draco is officialy on "he who musten be named" side, in book six it sounds like it. well what ever happens happens i would just love to have Harry Live on and "he who musten be named" to DIE I SAY DIE  

sparkie142000

Noelani Rules

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:52 am
I think/hope it will have an epilogue.

And Neville will probably become an Herbology teacher.

3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:45 pm
I know the book will end with the word "scar." JK Rowling said that in an interview. No clue about the actual ending.  

Nicole Potter

Queen Cranberry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:53 pm
I don't know what will happen, but I'm sure excited!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:48 pm
Nicole Potter
I know the book will end with the word "scar." JK Rowling said that in an interview. No clue about the actual ending.

She said it was liable to change or something like that though, right?
Princess Mandy and I were joking that it would be Ginny breaking up with him.
"Harry, I'm breaking up with you! I hate your stupid scar!"
THE END.
Haha. Just kidding. I don't like Ginny.

Noelani Rules

Blissful Xinn

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:37 am
I think both Harry and Voldemort will die at the final battle.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:34 pm
I had this wonderful idea for JKR to end the series in
a cliffhanger. See, have Harry track down all but one Horcrux
but he has to face Voldemort first and he "kills" him, and
Voldemort is reduced to the half of a soul he was when his
curse on Harry backfired. Big cliffhangers are awesome.

I wish she would make a new generation series.

But as for the ending.
Wonderful, no?

Aludra721

Rand-Alth0r

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:33 pm
Well there has been talk of the ending being that a boy woke up and it was all a "dream" (enough to piss you off hu? god knows id be pissed...id just stare and start cussing) but the prophecies NEVER said both will die..."Either must die at the hand of the other, for neither can live while the other survives." nothing there says both must die. i happen to think if harry kills voldemort everyone in the wizarding world will not be happy for they would not rejoice that voldemort was finally dead...because he came back before right? BUT the boy who supposedly defeated the Dark Lord twice would be dead...i think they would be crying rather than happy...but i think that someone ELSE will kill voldemort if harry makes it possible. but i just have the gut feeling i cant shake off that dumbledore has been reborn in fawks...i cant help it...and i think hermione will die too.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff