Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [Joel's Diary]
Envy: It runs in the Family (Spoilers. :3)(Now Open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Count!
+1
100%
 100%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 12

Sin Of Spite

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:10 am

User Image

Ah, I'm so pleased to be the first person to make an RP in these boards. :3 Anyhow, this little message is a warning: This roleplay reveals the ending of Blood+. Though I doubt that many of you have not seen the ending, I thought it fair of me to warn you. Now, if you're afraid of spoiling the ending for yourself, go to Youtube and watch what episodes of Blood+ you haven't seen... If not... Feel free to continue.

Saya: Everybody's Fool

Perfect by nature,
Icons of self-indulgence.
Just what we all need!
More lies about a world that

Never was and never will be!
Have you no shame?!
Don't you see me?!
You know you've got everybody fooled.

Look, here she comes now.
Bow down and stare in wonder,
Oh! How we love you!
No flaws when you're pretending...
But now I know she

Never was and never will be!
You don't know how you've betrayed me!
And somehow you've got everybody fooled...

Without the mask...
Where will you hide?
Can't find youself...
Lost in your lie!

I know the truth now!
I know who you are!
And I don't love you anymore!

It never was and never will be!
You don't know how you betrayed me!
And somehow you've got everybody fooled!

It never was and never will be!
You're not real and you can't save me!
And somehow now you're everybody's fool...

(I always give my RPs an AMV Theme. The first post commonly consists of it and the lyrics, sort of as an introduction or as a tool of foreshadowing)

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:24 am
Story

It is the year 2050... The twin daughters of Diva, a former Chiropteran Queen, have been separated. Rhapsody, reported missing, has grown a hatred towards her sister, Rin, and now follows in the footsteps of her mother, creating a Chiropteran army slowly while choosing a select few to be her Chevaliers. When her sister became aware of these events, she too ran away and began forming what she called a 'good' Chiropteran army, but her goals are merely the same as her sister's: World Domination. In the fray, a third entity has emerged, one whom has seen 'the other side of the world', a man whom controls his own powerful servants known as homunculi and named after the Seven Deadly Sins. In the midst of all of this chaos, Saya has awakened and now must find a way to create peace between Homunculus, Chiroptera, and humans... Or else all will perish in the great war that will soon ensue.

Sin Of Spite

Sin Of Spite

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:33 am
Rules

1.PM ALL Profiles to ME Do Not post them.
2. No God-Moding, Power-Playing, etc.
3. Romance is encouraged of course but DON'T take it too far! If you are going to be detailed and vulgar then take it to PMs… This by no means is a suggestion to cyber there, as Gaia is not exactly the proper place to do such things..
4. The only acceptable races are Humans, Homunculi, and Chiroptera. You may have one character of each race.
5. Put the title of your message as “Envy's Pants” when you send your profile so I know you have read these rules.
6. This is a LONG TERM RP, stay updated and post as often as you can.
7. After a week without posting you will be deleted, unless you talk to me about it.
8. If you are converted to another race, PM me immediately. THese are a few ways you can change races...
Human---> Human Transmutation ----> Homunculus
Human---> Bitten By Chiroptera----> Chiroptera
Human---> Bitten By Chiroptera Queen----> Chevalier (Optional, by choice of Queen)

Homunculus---> Bitten by Chiroptera Queen----> Artificial Chiroptera or Chevalier

Chiroptera---> Human Transmutation----> Homunculus

9. Alchemy can now be used in this world by certain humans, but don’t go overboard.
10. This RP is semi-literate to literate. Spell, punctuate, and make sure your posts are at least five full sentences long.
11. Abide by Gaia ToS.
12. This regards PROFILES. If you place ‘See Avy’ as your appearance, you will immediately be blacklisted.
13. Post in a size between 8 and 11 and use a legible color (As in, not yellow or white).

FAQ

Q. Why'd you add the homunculi?
A. To add some more variety to the role play, I decided a third race was needed to keep the story fresh. Also, during the role play, the creation of the homunculi in this world will turn into a fully-fledged mystery.

Q. What is a homunculus?
A. A 'man-made man' created as a result of failed Human Transmutation. For more details, go to The Homunculi of Full Metal Alchemist. You should check the general characteristics section and may rely on the sections regarding specific homunculi if you are wishing to apply as their counterparts in this series.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:37 am
Profiles

[size=9]
Username:
Name:
Race: (Human, Chiroptera, Homunculus)
Ranking:
(Homunculus Ranks: Sin, Deadly Sin, Lethal Sin
Human Ranks are optional
Chiroptera Ranks: Chiroptera, Chevaliers, Queens (Only three, 2 premade, one cannon), Artificial)
Age: (For Homunculi and Chiroptera, put the age they appear to be as well as their true age)
Personality:
Bio: (At least three sentences, none of that 'Can't Remember' crap.)
Alignment: (Good, Evil, Neutral)
Appearance: (Link to picture or detailed description.)
[/size]

Needed Cannons:
Saya
Hagi/Haji

Necessary Premades:

Username confused ??
Name: Rhapsody
Race: Chiroptera
Ranking: Queen
Personality: Absolutely unpredictable, she is like her mother in each and every way. She prides herself on her voice and absolutely envies her sister for everything she has, claiming that she had more chance of a life than she ever did, though the opportunity was fairly equal.
Bio: Rhapsody was one of the twin daughters of Diva, one of the beautiful Chiroptera Queens. Raised by Kai, her nature was always a bit more sinful than that of her sister, and the sin that stuck out the most was envy. She grew older and older, and though she was beautiful, she still believed she couldn't hold a candle to the lovely Rin. Absolutely outraged, she eventually ran away and started her conquest, yet to go into stasis. She has recruited a few soldiers, but she is yet to be satisfied with her army until she is sure her sister has no chance of defeating it.
Alignment: Evil
Appearance: Rhapsody looks just like her mother...

Username: ???
Name: Rin
Ranking: Queen
Personality: She tends to be a cheerful girl, but is now following the path of her aunt, Saya. As her realization of what is happening grows deeper, she becomes more depressed and less sure of herself... In all honesty, she wanted nothing more to befriend her sister until she learned how much the other hated her...
Bio: Rin was one of the twin daughters of Diva, one of the beautiful Chiroptera Queens. Raised by Kai, she was always a bit more fun-loving than her sister, and it showed as she became more popular. Rin grew up into a beautiful woman, and that very beauty was what made her sister leave in outrage. She didn't know she actually chose to run away until recently, when she defeated another Chiroptera in battle, learning of whom he served... That made her decide to run from her home and retaliate.
Alignment: All depends on point of view, many will say Evil as her deeds are similar to her sister's.
Appearance: I guess she takes after her aunt...

Username: Sin Of Spite
Name: Seto
Race: Human
Ranking: Leader of the Homunculi
Age: Through Body-Swapping Alchemy, he has lived for many centuries, though he wishes to obtain the body of a Chiroptera.
Personality: Some may say that, if he was a Chiroptera, Seto would be a perfect match for Rhapsody. He is a lover of music and as unpredictable as the sea. His words are very cryptic and his desires unclear, for the most part... It is rather obvious that he lusts for the Chiroptera Queens, however, and will use all of his resources to woo or, if need be, capture them.
Bio: Seto supposedly came from the other side of the Gate, a doorway between this world and a world where Alchemy took a dominant course over modern science. For hundreds of years, he worked on advancing Alchemy in the world that Saya and her nieces reside in, sent here by unknown means, and now has succeeded in a safe transmutation that allows him to create a 'false human', or a homunculus. Like the Chiroptera, they are practically immortal, save for one fatal weakness: when they are near parts of their former body, they are paralyzed... Also, they seem to be weak to a combination of the Queen's Blood and parts of their former bodies, putting them in a very mortal state... Seto plans on working this flaw out soon so he may capture the Queens to be his two brides (as he is unaware that Saya is alive, and, when he becomes aware, he may chase after her as well). It may also be noted that he strongly resembles Phantom, a former servant of Diva, and wears practically the same attire.
Appearance: Seto

Accepted Profiles:

Username: San-hikari
Name: Rebekah
Ranking: Can I be a Chevalier to Rhapsody?
Personality: She is a loyal and brave to those she considers friends. But most people don't know it because not a lot of people want to be around her because she is depressing and can get angry real easy.
Bio: Grew up with a poor human family. She was always made fun of and the center of all jokes at school. One day she runs in to a beautiful girl and was talked into going with her. Now she stays by Rhapsody's side doing her bidding.
Appearance: http://server6.pictiger.com/img/193559/picture-hosting/--.gif

Username: Enigma_098
Name: Enigma
Ranking: Chevalier (Rin)
Personality: A typical loner, silent type yet a deadly person when it comes to battle. Rarely talks to anyone but to his close friends... He's easily irritated by nosy persons but all in all, a nice person
Bio: Son of a high ranking RED SHIELD member. He believed that the objectives of SHIELD were true and was recruited on an early age. But an encounter with Rin change his perspective on the chiropterans as he learned the life of the girl he accidentaly saved. Badly wounded while saving her, he was bitten by Rin in order for him to live, thus binding him in Rin's battle against Rhapsody.
Alignment: Good
Appearance: Enigma

Username: Sin of Spite
Name: Rage (Formerly Rodo Hiamaru)
Race: Homunculus
Ranking: Lethal Sin
Personality: Rage has a personality that is split right down the middle... At times, he is kind, compassionate, yet shy and silent... Others, he is a monster controlled by fury and blood lust, wishing nothing more than destruction upon the world. Like his master, he is a lover of music, but, unlike his master, he can provide his own entertainment in the field, with a voice that gave him the name 'Sire of Sirens' among the townspeople of Paris, France, where he developed as a homunculus.
Bio: Formerly a friend of both Rin and Rhapsody whom had an admiration for the latter, Rodo had a past that contained the best and the worst... His mother was brutally raped and killed by some punk on the street who wanted to make quick change and pleasure, and he never knew his father... So he grew up in the care of Reginald, his butler (as his paents left a very healthy fortune for him to live on). Shortly after he turned fourteen, he traveled to Japan, where he met Rhapsody and Rin... The two eventually wormed their way into his shy heart and became his best friends, but, on the night that Rhapsody went missing, Rodo was kidnapped. Seto, whom is now the leader of the homunculi, had taken him back to France and transmuted him beneath the Eiffel Tower, turning him into what he is now...

... That was a month ago. In the time that has passed, Rage developed into a true homunculus, shedding his true memories... Though he did kill a man that he remembered... He had hurt someone he once knew, killed her... And he knew that b*****d had to pay. How did he kill him, one may ask? His blood, which is now gold in color, can be transmuted once outside of his body... All that needs to be done is a mere cut on the arm, and he can form a blade with which to kill all infidels in his way... The material in question that replaced his blood is a carbon-based substance of an extremely odd nature... Within the bloodstream, it is harmless and its atoms are not very dense in form, but when released, this changes, atoms solidifying within moments of exposure to the oxygen. It is said his weapons can cut through diamonds...
Alignment: Neutral. Despite being a homunculus, Rage will not always kill on the orders of Seto.
Appearance: Replace the Marking on his forehead with the Oroborus

Username: Kenaserenity
Name: Erin
Ranking: Artificial
Personality: Generally shy, but she will stand up for herself when she's ticked off. If someone will say something for her, she will let them speak it for her, unless they say it wrong- then she'll try to correct them quietly.
Bio: When she was human, she grew up in a small town, where she admired the fact of how time moved slowly. But one day she was transferred to an alternate world, she she stayed for a year, trying to be a 'saviour'. Though on the year anniversary, the actual saviour arrived and told her that she was to be the demise of their world. Erin was cursed, and sent back to her world, only to find that the curse had made her a bloodthirsty vampire (chiroptera/sif).
Alignment: Currently neutral- could be influenced
Appearance: http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h167/Kenaserenity1313/ureslonely.jpg

Username: Chariz Allison
Name: Resha
Race: Human -> Bitten by Chiroptera -> Chiroptera
Ranking: Chiroptera (The side of Rin)
Personality: Cheerful, kind and cares so much of her friends, when the day her best bud walked away from her, she became silent and confused.
Bio: A childhood friend of Enigma, son of a high ranked RED SHIELD member, she was happy-go-lucky one when he was with her, but the work of Enigma separated them and she became silent and confused, she ran away from home to search for her long lost bud, hoping to find him again. She read about the phenomena of the city where RED SHIELD had moved on, but she never turn back, she is desperate to see her best bud even it is the exchange of her life.
Alignment: Neutral
Appearance: Resha

Sin Of Spite

Sin Of Spite

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:39 am
... Lord help me should I have to go over what these are...

Black List

Blood List
(White List)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:11 pm
"Magnificent night... Eh, Rage?"

A figure whom donned a black cape and concealing mask came behind the boy, whom soon lowered his ocarina flute from his lips as the other sat beside of him, his eyes closing as his legs dangled off of the edge of the tower... He stared out upon Paris with a grin on his lips, soon looking to his 'friend'. The other remained silent, staring out into the world with hollow eyes, orbs of crimson.

"... Hmmm... You're lonely, aren't you?" he finally asked, sighing. "... Rage, I created you and can read you like a book... Eventually, that's going to bore me..." With this, he stood up, staring down towards the bright city below. "... But it does shock me that a homunculus is even capable of... That loneliness."

"... How can it be shocking?" Rage eventually asked, breaking his silence before staring down to the world below. "... Master... Seto. Do you mind if I take a run, to have some time alone?" He turned to the other, whom grinned and shrugged, soon whipping out a ticket and handing it to him. "... Japan?"

"... Just be back here in three hours, Rage," the other replied, soon turning away. Nodding, Rage soon started his descent down the Eiffel Tower in the quickest way possible: leaping from beam to beam by using his limber and speedy body, sticking to the shadows as not to draw human eyes... Though, as he leaped, he sang a captivating song.

"On the floating, shapeless oceans...
I do all my best to smile.
'Til your singing eyes and fingers...
Drew me loving into your eyes.

"And you sang:
'Sail to me, sail to me;
Let me enfold you.'

"Here I am, here I am...
Waiting to hold you.
Did I dream you dreamed about me?
Were you here when I was full sail?"

His melody projected through the tower to all individuals near and within it, an enchanting sound that seemed to be coming from some young gentleman's phantom...

Sin Of Spite

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:27 pm
A couple walked down the night engulfed streets of Japan. They huddled close, their hands clasped, whispering vows of love to one another secretly. A car passed by, it's lights projected their shadows, turned the corner and once again, all was quiet. The street lamps cast a hazy orange color every ten feet or so, creating a claustrophobic feeling of almost being sucked into the darkness, where who knew what things of the night could lay unseen.
The couple continued down, feeling secure with one another, while secret eyes watched them pass, predicting the precise time to strike. The moment their footsteps crossed the threshold, just after the circle of light, and in front of the alley, Erin struck, knocking the girl to the ground first while the boyfriend tried to react, then he too was knocked to the ground. She dragged them both into the alley, checking that no one had seen, then retreating back in. Erin knelt over the girl and drank half of her fill of blood, since this was her second srike of two people, thereffore it was more like her third fill of four. Why go to the trouble of not just stealing all of one human's blood? So as not to kill them of course. There was a moan from the boy, while he woke prematurely as she was finishing up with the girl. The boy's alert eyes took in the scene while he prepared to yell.

Blood trickled down Erin's face as she stood on the roof of a building far away from the sight of her last fill.
"Damn... I didn't finish, again..." she sighed, reaching up a small peice of cloth from her pocket and wiping the blood away. She sat, head in her hands while she admired the streets lights so far below. "I guess my small-town famliy would be apalled with what I've done..." she laughed nervously. Erin reached back and untied her hair letting it fall to its normal length at her shoulders., leaning back and admiring the stars and the moon. "A full moon..." she reached up her hand miming grabing the moon with her fist.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:42 am
Soft piano music filled the air as skinny fingers danced over the white keys. A soft voice accompanied the piano creating sweet harmony. A loud high pitched howl came from behind the grand piano. The music and singing stopped completely. Rebekah looked on the other side of the black instrument. A small white and light tan puppy stared back up at her.

“Be a little quieter ok. Our beautiful queen is sleeping from the night.” Rebekah got up and walked over to the window. She opened it, letting the cool air inside the stuffy room. Her short hair flew in the wind.

“A full moon huh? I wonder what will happen tomorrow.” The little puppy trotted over his tail between his legs. Whining like a scared dog that went on a new rug.

“A full moon always brings an interesting tomorrow, especially when our sleeping beauty awakes hungry.”

His tail wagged back and forth slowly. "Bark."  

san-hikari

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:36 am
"Damn it..."

A dark figure jumping through the buildings thought as he stared at the moon ahead of him, brooding over the disturbance he had felt...

"4 sightings of strange creatures in a week... 12 murders... Seems the other group are busy... Sigh... these guys are so troublesome..." Enigma muttered as he leaped down the ground, seeing a female body lying down on the ground. Upon closer inspection, he saw recent bite marks on the victim's neck... Cursing silently, he followed the scent of his suspect...

"Whoever drank girl's blood didn't try to do a neat job of it... I wonder if that person had just awakened to the thirst of blood... But whatever the circumstances... I can't let this creature continue killing off people..." Enigma thought as he leaped through the buildings of Tokyo...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:31 pm
Erin stood up, studying the streets below her, wondering if her life could ever be normal... she sighed "Of course not. I wasted my first life, I was a predestined tool of war in my second, and now I'm a failure as a vampire in my third." she reached up her hand, running her fingers over the nasty looking scar that traced from the back of her kneck to her left shoulder, remembering that it had been Demetri, her best friend, who'd given her that mark as a parting gift. Images of his face, first joyous, then bitter, flashed before her eyes. She shuddered, wishing that she could have just lived a mediocre life back in her small hometown, rather than being tortured by those pleasent memories, all gone wrong.

Kenaserenity
Crew

san-hikari

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:20 pm
“Please right this way.” Rebekah said leading a rather young woman into her house. The young woman look confused as she was dragged into the room.

“Why am I here?”

“You’re the guest of honor of course. You see a lady friend of mine would like to have you for lunch.”

“Who? I don’t know you or…”

“That’s ok you don’t need to know. Or rather it would be useless info for you.” She opened the bedroom door and pushed the other girl in it.

“I have gotten the girl just as you asked.” Bright blue eyes gazed over them a smile tugged at her lips. With a bow Rebekah left the room leaving them both alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:39 am
"Tsk... I lost the scent..." Enigma muttered as he scanned the area around him. It was almost dawn and he didn't have any luck finding the being responsible for the recent murders all over Tokyo... Tracking that mysterious being was hard and Enigma had to admit whoever he was tailing was clever enough to avoid him. Taking a deep breath, he sat near the ledge, wondering if he hadn't his mistress, what would have become of him...

"It's been almost 5 years" Enigma softly said as he rubbed his neck, still feeling the bite marks...

Finding and killing Chiropteras wasn't something new to him. Being recruited at a young age by the organization known as RED SHIELD, it was a daily basis for him to hunt down the remaining chiropteras that still linger in this world. But then... on one of his hunts... he had accidentally saved a girl's life while he in turn sustained serious injuries... He never forgot the fear he felt as he saw death claiming him slowly, not until he saw the glowing red eyes of the girl he had saved looking at him and gave him an enigmatic smile as she crept near him and slowly pierced his neck with her teeth...  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:28 pm
Erin walked along the rooftops edge, looking down on the bustling streets, listening to the sounds of the city, smelling the scents of the passing people below, trying to target an easy picking for her last fill. A fresh wind carried a wonderful scent in particular to Erin's nose. Her eyes opened from the targeting trance she'd created, and jumped from building to building, sliding down roofs, and jumping into a farther-off alley that was perfectly hidden by a dumpster. She knew by the single scent that the soon-to-be victem walked this course regularly- probably it lead to their house or something. The crowd thinned in this area, so it was a safe abuduction point. The victem came closer with every step, and with every second, Erin became more and more aware on when to pounce and how to conduct the attack.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:53 am
"HUH?"

Enigma suddenly opened his eyes, noticing that the sun was up... "Weird dream" He muttered as he jumped down the building...

"We’re caught in a world of our own
We cling to the hope it would change for us
"

Humming a song he liked, Enigma made his way down the corner, walking down the street near the tokyo tower... He still can't believe he didn't found out who did the random killings in area... Letting out a small curse.. He quickly walked towards an unmarked building and went inside...

And from inside...

Someone was singing a melancholic tune... Sighing, he slowly went inside... wondering how his mistress would accept the news he was about to tell her...  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:37 pm
The sun shone warm on Erin's face as she woke slowly to the sounds of the city around her. "I have got to get an apartment or something!" she mumbled, her body aching from sleeping on a hard cement roof. Stretching, Erin looked into the sun, hoping that her job-shopping would be more profitable. Food didn't pay for itself, and neither would her apartment if she even made enough to buy one.
Erin walked to the back roof, going slowly down the fire escape. "Hey, you!" someone yelled from a window she'd passed on her way down. She jumped the last few feet and ran at a human pace into the crowds on the outsides of the back alley. Suprisingly, no one stared or made any move to confrnt her after the old lady kept yelling even though Erin had been long out of sight. "What's her problem?" Erin thought to herself.

[Joel's Diary]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff