Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sims Q&A and Help
Headmaster!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unvailing Masque

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:14 pm
Okay, so I invited him over. How do I win him over? How do I give him a tour of the house?  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:02 am
I believe it's under Entertain > Give tour. Then you just "go here" into different rooms, click on the headmaster again and "show room." He follows you around and reacts to the different rooms.

You get 10 points if the Headmaster has a drink from the bar, so I usually set one up. Always cook the best dinner possible and if you have the money, buy objects with high environment scores so that your tour goes well.  

PriestessSelwyn

Princess Harmonia

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:36 am
Definitely, as mentioned, have a good environment for the tour and a good dinner. Bars always work great too. Typically, I never cook dinners, I just buy the nice buffet table and serve it. Yeah, my Sims are all terrible cooks!  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:28 am
I usually have a good cook in the family (so that I don't have too many fires started), so I have him cook a good dinner. Usually by the time that my family has a kid trying to get into private school, what's already in the house is good enough for the tour. And whatever points are leftover, I just schmooze for.  

Strya

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:05 pm
I find that flirting helps raise the schmooze bar also. Just make sure that the husband/wife isn't in the same room at the time you do the flirting. I made the mistake of doing that.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:28 pm
Thanks so much! But when i severed the food it didn't count for points...Are you suppose to make the mean when he's there?  

Unvailing Masque

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:51 am
I think I've noticed that once before. Also make sure you click on the Headmaster to get him to eat. DON'T use the call to meal>guests option on the plate. Use the Entertain>Call To Dinner option on the Headmaster.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:57 pm
and at the end when theres a little bit of time. make someone go into the hot tub so you can also get an extra 10 points.  

Sundance Rendevous

Dapper Member

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

minaflower71

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:03 pm
If you have problems schmoozing with the headmaster it helps if you lighten him up with the tour or dinner first.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:23 am
So that's what u do 4 a tour!!!! no wonder I always scored so low!! xp I also found out if u make coffee and he drinks it, u can get 10 extra points. But he does't do it often..unless u use the boolprop cheat and select him to drink the coffee. *mwa ha ha* twisted  

randomchild91

Chikiya

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:42 pm
I find that just talking works better than schmoozing when their relationship is still low. And if you talk to him first, he will be more agreeable rather than all cross when you offer him a tour.  
Sims Q&A and Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games