Reply Super Smash Bros. Guild
most wanted nintendo character for brawl Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NachoDude

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:15 pm
Okay, everyone tell me the Nintendo character (NOT third-party, like Sonic or Megeman) that they want to see in Brawl. I'm making a collage with the dream roster for Brawl, and so far it includes all the characters from Melee, the Newcomers, Olimar, Ridley, King Dedede, Dark Samus, Dark Shadow (from F-Zero), Krystal, Lucario, Vacuum Luigi, Paper Mario, Raichu, Waluigi, and the Animal Crossing guy (who could use, like, you know, and axe or shovel or something. Hey, they made Game and Watch!). Oh, and Sonic. So who would you like to see?  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:54 pm
Didn't you just contradict your self??

NachoDude
Okay, everyone tell me the Nintendo character (NOT third-party, like Sonic or Megeman ((It's MEGA, by the way stare )) ) that they want to see in Brawl. I'm making a collage with the dream roster for Brawl, and so far it includes all the characters from Melee, the Newcomers, Olimar, Ridley, King Dedede, Dark Samus, Dark Shadow (from F-Zero), Krystal, Lucario, Vacuum Luigi, Paper Mario, Raichu, Waluigi, and the Animal Crossing guy (who could use, like, you know, and axe or shovel or something. Hey, they made Game and Watch!). Oh, and Sonic. So who would you like to see?

Wolf O'Donnell. Hammer Bros. would be fun. Fuzion suit Samus. Midna or Wolf/Midna. >_> Spoiler? And Golden Sun. Must have.

And for third party (Since you mentioned a 3rd party, I'll add my two cents).

Magus, from Crono Trigger. Megaman X or Zero. I've been iffy about Dante from Devil May Cry. It's near impossible for him to be in the game, but one of the composers who does the music for Devil May Cry is working on the game (((http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/music/music01.html))). I think these composers could be a BIG hint as towards who could be in Brawl. I say COULD be, cause it's possible they're writing original music for the game too. But I could see Dante as a fun character. Viewtiful Joe would be fun. But that's all I'm gonna say.  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

Tel-Jilad Squirrel

Headstrong Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:38 am
Geno. Yes, I know he's technically third party, but his only appearance in a game has been in a Mario game for the SNES. So I pretty much count him as a Nintendo character.

Geno needs to be in this game.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:41 am
I concur. I forgot about him. smile  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

FaytesOfDark

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:27 am
Issac and Felix from Golden Sun. props to anyone who posts em  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:52 am
The guy who did the music for Golden Sun is working on Brawl. biggrin :hint hint:, perhaps??  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

TheJester2009

2,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:54 pm
Leon Kennedy (RE4 figure) that would be cool. he would do like martial arts and stuff. (kinda like solid snake except not so sneaky.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:32 pm
LoL! Sorry, the not so sneaky made me laugh. xd I'm very giddy today.  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

DivineMaster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:09 am
NachoDude
Okay, everyone tell me the Nintendo character (NOT third-party, like Sonic or Megeman) that they want to see in Brawl. I'm making a collage with the dream roster for Brawl, and so far it includes all the characters from Melee, the Newcomers, Olimar, Ridley, King Dedede, Dark Samus, Dark Shadow (from F-Zero), Krystal, Lucario, Vacuum Luigi, Paper Mario, Raichu, Waluigi, and the Animal Crossing guy (who could use, like, you know, and axe or shovel or something. Hey, they made Game and Watch!). Oh, and Sonic. So who would you like to see?
and megaman isn't a third party character he was orginally on nintendo and still alot of his games are still for nintendo but megaman all the way and geno too  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:35 pm
Wait a sec! You can't forget about Bomberman! I mean, would that be fun or what?  

oldschool_gamer

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:33 pm
DivineMaster
NachoDude
and megaman isn't a third party character he was orginally on nintendo and still alot of his games are still for nintendo but megaman all the way and geno too

:bangs head on desk:

You fail.

Megaman IS a third party character. He is owned by Capcom, not Nintendo. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:59 am
um... the Giant Goron!..  

Thaxynon

Dapper Vampire

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Phazonite

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:24 pm
Ike from Fire Emblem  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:33 am
skull kid would be cool  

razz154

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:47 am
A lot of people have been suggesting Skull Kid in the last couple of months. Kinda surprising. But here's the thing:

You're all talking about skull kid with Majora's Mask, right? Gotta clear that up for everyone. wink  
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff